New interview from Interview Mag

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Macu

Post by Macu »

If you go to the bottom right corner of the Intreview homepage, you can listen to some parts of interviews. Craig's one is the 5th.
Or if you want to keep it :
http://interviewmagazine.createthesolut ... 59e927.mp3
2min48s 3.84Mb

PS : Hi there ! :wink:
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

Hi right back at you, and welcome aboard Macu! :D Thanks for sharing, I think it has been posted somewhere but it can never hurt to give another heads up for those who have missed it the first time around. :wink:
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
livetwice

Post by livetwice »

Macu wrote:If you go to the bottom right corner of the Intreview homepage, you can listen to some parts of interviews. Craig's one is the 5th.
Or if you want to keep it :
http://interviewmagazine.createthesolut ... 59e927.mp3
2min48s 3.84Mb

PS : Hi there ! :wink:
Welcome Macu! :D [/url]
You only live twice or so it seems..
One life for yourself and one for your dreams...And one day I realize that I was addicted to Daniel Craig's blue eyes.
YouNoticed

Post by YouNoticed »

Anglophile wrote:
agrippina wrote: He is soooo cultured, namedropping Pina Bausch :shock: :lol:
What a poser :mrgreen:
Who is Pina Bausch, may I asK? :oops: :D
agrippina

Post by agrippina »

She is a fairly famous and respected dance theatre pioneer from Germany, making this great combination of coreography and talk/sound. Very dark and angstful stuff usually - I've seen a couple of productions and they've been pretty hard to watch...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pina_Bausch

Agrippina
Ang

Post by Ang »

For anyone who still needs a hard copy of this, I managed to buy one in Borders today 8) , and they had another copy as well so I'm assuming it's now available in the larger newsagents, so worth looking around for it again.
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

I got mine at Borders yesterday in the film section of the magazines . Hey did anyone mention before how the pics in the mag were full page size . I now wish I had bought 2 ... the photos are double sided . ( in case I have the nerve or room to hang them.) Seeing his blue eyes on a full page OMG...
I also noticed Borders carries OK and Hello mags if he is ever in them .
007cheese

Post by 007cheese »

I got one in Barnes n Noble the other day and tore through it. So happy. I might frame the last one, in the shorts. So cute.
"Who are you? Where am I? What the hell is this place?!"
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

I saw several copies at the local Barnes and Noble today. Is any one in the US still wanting one? I could mail one.
agrippina

Post by agrippina »

Got mine today - by way of a friend living in London and conveniently coming back home for holidays :D Oh Happiness! I think I also have found the pic for my fridge door: Daniel as dancing Jean Reno scanned and printed...

Agrippina
Tigertash

Post by Tigertash »

What magazine is this ? sorry to be dumb is it over here in uk? :? :oops:
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

Tigertash wrote:What magazine is this ? sorry to be dumb is it over here in uk? :? :oops:
It is "Interview Magazine" Yes, it is in the UK. It is a magazine with interviews with actors. Look back at the earlier posts on this thread for more info.
Tigertash

Post by Tigertash »

Thanks, ill look in our WHSmiths then perhaps they will have it, not seen it before :D
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Tigertash wrote:Thanks, ill look in our WHSmiths then perhaps they will have it, not seen it before :D
TT, my avatar is the cover of that mag
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Tigertash

Post by Tigertash »

Germangirl wrote:
Tigertash wrote:Thanks, ill look in our WHSmiths then perhaps they will have it, not seen it before :D
TT, my avatar is the cover of that mag
Ahh cool ill now what to look for :D

xxxxx