Hello Magazine

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sigl

Post by sigl »

9155!

and click, click, click.......
sigl

"For the ones who had a notion
A notion deep inside
That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive!"

Bruce Springsteen, "Badlands"
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

9156! Do they only allow 1 vote per day? can't get on again.....
want to help make it a happy 10,000!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sharmaine wrote:9156! Do they only allow 1 vote per day? can't get on again.....
want to help make it a happy 10,000!
Absolutley not, you can vote every 15 Minutes, sharmaine. Try several browser, too. I am doing 6 votes every time now.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

Germangirl wrote:I am doing 6 votes every time now.
LOL :wink: :mrgreen:
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
Renske

Post by Renske »

Yeah, or what also works is deleting your temporary internet files and cookies :-D
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

DC is 3245 votes ahead. We are doing a great job! He should have a party to thank us, in person!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Cyanaurora wrote:DC is 3245 votes ahead. We are doing a great job! He should have a party to thank us, in person!
I don`t think he cares :( :wink:, Cyanaurora. Its just us Danielholics who want to see him on the list and on first spot, too. :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sarahat wrote:Weeeeee C: He's way ahead!!

Voted!!!

And if you love me,.. you'll vote for Jake Gyllenhaal in the weekly voting session C:< lol
For Sarah:

Daniel has come third in AfterElton.com's Hot 100 List.

We at AfterElton.com took it upon ourselves to see what would happen if we asked gay and bisexual men - and gay and bisexual men only - to vote for their favourite fellas. Thousands of votes later, we have the results.

1. Jake Gyllenhaal

It might seem like we only love him for playing a gay rancher in Brokeback Mountain, but really, we love Jake Gyllenhaal for being our favorite boy next door. Born and raised in L.A., Jake grew up around the business; his father was a director and his mother was a screenwriter. Not only is he sexy, but, before moving to Hollywood, Jake was saving lives as a lifeguard. Bet you didn’t know he’s sweet, too? (He gave ex girlfriend Kirsten Dunst a lovely little kitten for her birthday on year. Altogether: "Aaawww....") Jake is a matinee idol with legit acting chops (he was nominated for an Oscar for Brokeback) and a genuine respect for his gay fans; not only did he make a surprise appearance at this year's GLAAD Awards, but he also dedicated a rousing (and impressive) performance of Dreamgirls' showstopper to his gay fans — in drag — on Saturday Night Live.

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ceciliamerlokees

Post by ceciliamerlokees »

9897! Let's try to reach 10000 votes before the end of July!
Cecilia
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

ceciliamerlokees wrote:9897! Let's try to reach 10000 votes before the end of July!
Cecilia
That will be easy! I bet we are at 10000 before the weekend, maybe even tomorrow. We are at 9932 now!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Cyanaurora wrote:
ceciliamerlokees wrote:9897! Let's try to reach 10000 votes before the end of July!
Cecilia
That will be easy! I bet we are at 10000 before the weekend, maybe even tomorrow. We are at 9932 now!
Should be done by today, although I am really tired of that voting thing. Good that it will be some months, before it starts again. :D

Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

Germangirl wrote:
Cyanaurora wrote:
Cecilia
Should be done by today, although I am really tired of that voting thing. Good that it will be some months, before it starts again. :D
I agree. When do they start Man of the Year?
agrippina

Post by agrippina »

Looking at the weekly poll, I noticed that Boris Becker was on - should we go for him this week? I mean, the poor (?) man has been mistaken to be Daniel Craig many times anyway :wink: Although, I must say he has not aged very well...

Agrippina