DtD just announced...

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Anglophile

DtD just announced...

Post by Anglophile »

...that there's a "Television Biography on Daniel in the Works" :shock:
Plus he'll be attending the Diana Concert on Sunday! Check it out! :D
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

Woooohoooo!

Will need to keep up to date with my TV watching....haven't even been in that room for eons....just in front of my computer!
agrippina

Post by agrippina »

The Diana concert will be only on cable here :x

Agrippina
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

How did you know that Daniel's going to attend Diana's concert - thanks you made me happier!! I will be watching it!!! Another good reason to watch it and my friend's hero Kiefer Sutherland will be giving a speech!

StarryDannyFan xx
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

StarryDannyFan wrote:How did you know that Daniel's going to attend Diana's concert - thanks you made me happier!!
The DtD homepage provides a link to the source. Strangely enough, Daniel is listed under 'Artists confirmed for the show', but I think he will just be attending not performing. Or is he supposed to give a speech too? :shock:
agrippina

Post by agrippina »

Anglophile wrote:The DtD homepage provides a link to the source. Strangely enough, Daniel is listed under 'Artists confirmed for the show', but I think he will just be attending not performing. Or is he supposed to give a speech too? :shock:
Maybe he is going to sing?! :wink:

Agrippina
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

Well Danny wasn't there at the Diana Concert... it was a shame cos my heart was beating very hard everytime they announce a famous person. I was hoping it was Daniel Craig but we got Kiefer Sutherland twice - NOT FAIR!!! It was a rumour!!! Sighs.....

:cry: :cry: StarryDannyFan xx
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

I saw most of the concert here in Canada - which happens to be the nation's birthday July 1, which happens to be when Princess Diana was born. Today marking the 10th anniversary of her death, although that occurred in September 1997, which is 2 months since the birth of my daughter.

Diana would have been 46 years old today - I am only 1 year older. I still remember when I heard the news....there was a pall all over the world at that time. I was at home taking care of my newborn and all I could see was this tragic story unfolding daily....I got so depressed, I couldn't watch anymore for fear of starting up post-partum feelings.

The fans at Wembley seemed to really enjoy themselves, as well as the two princes. I was also to hear that maybe DC would introduce someone but alas....nothing. Couldn't help but notice how many gorgeous blond females are out in the audience. With so many beautiful British women, the men must have their hands full.
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

Too bad he wasn't there, I was hoping to see him in the audience at least :?
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
agrippina

Post by agrippina »

Well, at least Boris Becker was there - the poor (wo)man's Daniel Craig :wink:

Agrippina
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

agrippina wrote:Well, at least Boris Becker was there - the poor (wo)man's Daniel Craig :wink:

Agrippina

you're priceless, Agrippina
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Daniel_Craig wrote:Apparently Dan's name was used as a lure, so that the people look at this also on television. He would not have sung anyway. If, then had directed some words to the audience. In accordance with the "Timeline" the property was not present. :x
What's happened minute by minute
Part 1

* 16.00 - Elton John opens the concert with 'Your Song'
* 16.05 - Prince William and Prince Harry come on stage to speak

ttp://www.bbc.co.uk/concertfordiana/timeline/
Oh boy, that list could have spared me 4 hours of music, I mostly didn`t enjoy much (I am a bit of a bore here). :x
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

mermayd

Post by mermayd »

I also thought the concert was pretty much rubbish. And I can't believe Elton John sang some song noone's heard of and DIDN'T do Candle in the Wind!

How out of tune were Lily Allen and Mark Owen.
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

I doubt if anyone would watch just to see if he was in the audience. The concert was very good for the most part except I didn't know a lot of the british acts .I did enjoy Take That enough to check them out . I saw that David Beckham was in a vip box , prehaps DC was too . I would imagine that there were more celeberties there than what we saw .