The 'Intimate Touching' thread

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

Holy twisties batman! If only these were in motion! Hot, very hot.
Nice job Faustine and Elaine.
gugita14

Post by gugita14 »

sharmaine wrote:Holy twisties batman! If only these were in motion! Hot, very hot.
Lol.I'm going to start using that expression a lot.(Holy twisties batman!)
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

The first four are from "The Hunger" the others are from "Sword of honour" :)
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

I don't remember those scenes from SOH I wonder if there are different versions . I think I would remember those ... I would have played them over and over . I thought Guy was was supposed to be boring . He don't look boring to me ...If that scene was in my version and I forgot , I'm gonna cry . I saw it this year . I have get it again .

I haven't seen HS yet , are they standing in that last pic ? If he is then he has been filmed screwing standing up , behind , on top , on bottom . He is a busy and versital guy .
Tigertash

Post by Tigertash »

Oh My Jeepers :shock: speechless
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

Sophie wrote:another one from OFITN ( for you Laredo :wink: )

Omg, Sophie, it's the first time I see this pic, just amazing , I dare say hot hot hot

Melt melt melt

=P~

This thread is just what we needed most :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

laredo wrote:Thankyou Sophie , for that pic !

I can't tell you the thoughts that go through my head when I see that photo . I get a little turned on. Can't you just imagine him holding you that way ? Maybe being a little rough ...Mama Mia...

Oh, yeah, just a little bit rough ...

Mamma miaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

help me , out of control when I look at this lustful pics ...

drooling more than ever ...
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

laredo wrote:I don't remember those scenes from SOH I wonder if there are different versions . I think I would remember those ... I would have played them over and over . I thought Guy was was supposed to be boring . He don't look boring to me ...If that scene was in my version and I forgot , I'm gonna cry . I saw it this year . I have get it again .
It's from Sword of Honour. They have sex right after they get remarried again.
I think Guy wasn't a boring one, he was a strict English Catholic (maybe this entails to be a boring one regarding sex :lol: :lol: ) and he never accepted the divorce completely. He has had no other sexual relationship after the breakup with his wife. I remember one scene when Guy tries to talk her round to have sex and she gets very angry, because she thinks that he is doing this, because she the only wife he is allowed to have sex with (according to his religion). After they have married the second time they immediately have sex (next scene in the movie) :lol: :lol:
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

Not fair ... :cry:

I'm gonna get these movies , no matter what version they are , I'd like to get Italian dubbed versions, but I'm sure I couln't find them , I'll get them in English, oh yeah, but I must see these movies, I can't wait

:D :D :D :D :D
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

Dunda wrote:
laredo wrote:I don't remember those scenes from SOH I wonder if there are different versions . I think I would remember those ... I would have played them over and over . I thought Guy was was supposed to be boring . He don't look boring to me ...If that scene was in my version and I forgot , I'm gonna cry . I saw it this year . I have get it again .
It's from Sword of Honour. They have sex right after they get remarried again.
I think Guy wasn't a boring one, he was a strict English Catholic (maybe this entails to be a boring one regarding sex :lol: :lol: ) and he never accepted the divorce completely. He has had no other sexual relationship after the breakup with his wife. I remember one scene when Guy tries to talk her round to have sex and she gets very angry, because she thinks that he is doing this, because she the only wife he is allowed to have sex with (according to his religion). After they have married the second time they immediately have sex (next scene in the movie) :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Catholics.... :roll: :roll:
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

sharmaine wrote:Holy twisties batman! If only these were in motion! Hot, very hot.
I found these photos last night, was the whole day thinking if they had liked it and what they were going to say....

It does a long time that was not laughing so many with your commentaries.

Girls, are so great! :lol:

And laredo ... yes, he´s stand up and she rested on the railing of a stairs, i guess.

Versatile and malleable man :twisted: :twisted:
sigl

Post by sigl »

What "Hunger" was Daniel in? I looked on dvdorchard and they had 4 listed, but no additional info. They all said David Bowie behind them. Is it good and worth ordering??
sigl

"For the ones who had a notion
A notion deep inside
That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive!"

Bruce Springsteen, "Badlands"
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

sigl wrote:What "Hunger" was Daniel in? I looked on dvdorchard and they had 4 listed, but no additional info. They all said David Bowie behind them. Is it good and worth ordering??
Sigl, take a look for yourself and see if it's something you'd want to watch in full
Elaine_Figgis wrote:The link below is just over 2 1/2 minutes of The Hunger episode with DC, Menage a Trios. I had to register to view it due to sexual content and it's not in english, but that really doesn't matter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBj7D8mfAWE
Crazy!
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

sigl wrote:What "Hunger" was Daniel in? I looked on dvdorchard and they had 4 listed, but no additional info. They all said David Bowie behind them. Is it good and worth ordering??
Look here:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0608311/
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:The link below is just over 2 1/2 minutes of The Hunger episode with DC, Menage a Trios. I had to register to view it due to sexual content and it's not in english, but that really doesn't matter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBj7D8mfAWE
:shock: :shock: :shock:

Thank you for the link, it´s incredible :shock: