dreadful clothes tread

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

ImageImage
Crazy!
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Elaine_figgis, you're too fast :lol: :lol: :lol:

btw: how have you managed to post this pics side by side?
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Dunda wrote:Elaine_figgis, you're too fast :lol: :lol: :lol:

btw: how have you managed to post this pics side by side?
delete the empty space after one line of code, which actually isn't empty they are hidden characters, until the codes are running into each other
Crazy!
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Thanks!
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

Dunda: you could be very right about the necklace....my daughter does the same thing....awwww, that's so sweet if that is the case....how lovely for him to wear it.....I wonder if the same goes for the red string with the silver pendant - seems plausible.

Elaine: That photo is god awful! I can't believe that he dressed so badly the jacket is like a tent and his pants need hemming - lord help me. Thanks for the tip in posting doubles....good one. :wink:
marsbean_mrsfishy

Post by marsbean_mrsfishy »

i quite like the necklace actually! :oops:

i was thinking it might be connected to the time they spent in thailand or wherever it was (pardon my ignorance- i should know this) to film tomb raider. maybe a spiritual connection?
'This blond, good looking man with the Ocean-eyes'
- Redluna
Tigertash

Post by Tigertash »

Is it just me that can see rings?? especially a thumb ring :?
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Tigertash wrote:Is it just me that can see rings?? especially a thumb ring :?
No, it's not only you :lol: :lol:
mickey01 wrote:And the thumb ring! No Dan no!
Tigertash

Post by Tigertash »

Dunda wrote:
Tigertash wrote:Is it just me that can see rings?? especially a thumb ring :?
No, it's not only you :lol: :lol:
mickey01 wrote:And the thumb ring! No Dan no!

:lol: :lol: missed that along the way somewhere :oops:
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

I think that outfit is the worst I have seen him in and I am including , him wearing socks with shorts which is my personal gag me with a spoon outfit . I think we should stop blaming her for him dressing this way , other than she let him out in public this way .He must have a stylist now that he is Bond he has to project a certain style . Depending on when those pics with the necklaces were taken Ella might be too old too make kiddie like neacklaces . I can't tell what they really look like on my screen . I made love beads when I was 12 and necklaces with wooden beads when I was 16 ., so maybe she did .
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

[quote="laredo"]

I think we should stop blaming her for him dressing this way , other than she let him out in public this way

I am only kidding when I blame Heike. Maybe he could only see her, and not even himself in a mirror!
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

laredo wrote:Depending on when those pics with the necklaces were taken Ella might be too old too make kiddie like neacklaces . I can't tell what they really look like on my screen . I made love beads when I was 12 and necklaces with wooden beads when I was 16 ., so maybe she did .
When this pic with Angelina Jolie was taken, Ella was about 9/10 years old, or am I wrong? So it could be that she had made them. Put who knows, everything about this and his 'own' style in this time and now is only speculation :wink:
sigl

Post by sigl »

Good point, Dunda. I might be nothing more than changing styles and ideas of what looks good. If I look at pictures of myself 10 or 12 yrs. ago, they're laughable!! I can't believe I wore some of the things I did! :shock: :shock: :shock:
sigl

"For the ones who had a notion
A notion deep inside
That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive!"

Bruce Springsteen, "Badlands"
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

This dreadful suit has already been posted in this thread, but it is sooo dreadful I have to post it again.
An absolute NO GO!

Faustine

Post by Faustine »

Dunda wrote:This dreadful suit has already been posted in this thread, but it is sooo dreadful I have to post it again.
An absolute NO GO!

The most graceful thing is that he went with THIS suit to receive a fashionable prize!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking