The Ray thread

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

User avatar
calypso
Posts: 17284
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:55 pm
Location: Knitting willy warmers for Daniel's pickle!

Post by calypso » Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:15 pm

StarryDannyFan wrote:Good to hear that!!! Wonder what Auntie JEC thinks! Haven't heard from JEC for a while now.

SDF xx
how many aunties does ray have?? :(
i thought only one.
ImageImage

User avatar
StarryDannyFan
Posts: 4187
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:04 pm
Location: Bristol,UK

Post by StarryDannyFan » Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:21 pm

3 aunties. You, JEC and BondGirl69.. Miss Meow is his Spirally Godmother.

That's all, don't be jealous Cal please.....

SDF xx
Image
Image

User avatar
calypso
Posts: 17284
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:55 pm
Location: Knitting willy warmers for Daniel's pickle!

Post by calypso » Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:23 pm

StarryDannyFan wrote:3 aunties. You, JEC and BondGirl69.. Miss Meow is his Spirally Godmother.

That's all, don't be jealous Cal please.....

SDF xx
oh, i thought i only one as you said.

ok ray is upset now and he is coming home. he does not want other aunties.
i upset too. so we will not be looking at restaurant today.
ImageImage

User avatar
StarryDannyFan
Posts: 4187
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:04 pm
Location: Bristol,UK

Post by StarryDannyFan » Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:28 pm

Rings Ray on his spirally mobile.....

Ray... I hear you are upset as you don't want more aunties. I thought it would be good for you to share and going out with them more. Calypso seems to take it very personally. I thought you like JEC and BondGirl69? They care for you very much and what about Spirally Godmother? She gives you so much spirals you ever want.

Please look at the resturant and go on the spiral beach.... can you calm down Cal, she don't need to be upset. She's the main auntie you see....

waiting......
Image
Image

User avatar
calypso
Posts: 17284
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:55 pm
Location: Knitting willy warmers for Daniel's pickle!

Post by calypso » Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:29 pm

StarryDannyFan wrote:Rings Ray on his spirally mobile.....

Ray... I hear you are upset as you don't want more aunties. I thought it would be good for you to share and going out with them more. Calypso seems to take it very personally. I thought you like JEC and BondGirl69? They care for you very much and what about Spirally Godmother? She gives you so much spirals you ever want.

Please look at the resturant and go on the spiral beach.... can you calm down Cal, she don't need to be upset. She's the main auntie you see....

waiting......
yes joni,
cal is very very upset and i do not want her to be upset. she is my one and only auntie and i get enough spirals from her.
i dont want other ones ok? i told you that.
she is crying now and she said we will not see restaurant today.
i am upset too.

waiting
ImageImage

User avatar
StarryDannyFan
Posts: 4187
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:04 pm
Location: Bristol,UK

Post by StarryDannyFan » Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:33 pm

calypso wrote:
StarryDannyFan wrote:Rings Ray on his spirally mobile.....

Ray... I hear you are upset as you don't want more aunties. I thought it would be good for you to share and going out with them more. Calypso seems to take it very personally. I thought you like JEC and BondGirl69? They care for you very much and what about Spirally Godmother? She gives you so much spirals you ever want.

Please look at the resturant and go on the spiral beach.... can you calm down Cal, she don't need to be upset. She's the main auntie you see....

waiting......
yes joni,
cal is very very upset and i do not want her to be upset. she is my one and only auntie and i get enough spirals from her.
i dont want other ones ok? i told you that.
she is crying now and she said we will not see restaurant today.
i am upset too.

waiting
Sighs... I will deal with Calypso... leave her to me. She is special to us, I love her to bits too, she don't need to be upset. Other friends here wants to be your aunties Ray, and I can't turn them down like that. It's very rude and upsetting for them if I turn them down. Please hug her hard from me and look after her.

Waiting.......
Image
Image

User avatar
calypso
Posts: 17284
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:55 pm
Location: Knitting willy warmers for Daniel's pickle!

Post by calypso » Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:35 pm

StarryDannyFan wrote:
calypso wrote:
StarryDannyFan wrote:Rings Ray on his spirally mobile.....

Ray... I hear you are upset as you don't want more aunties. I thought it would be good for you to share and going out with them more. Calypso seems to take it very personally. I thought you like JEC and BondGirl69? They care for you very much and what about Spirally Godmother? She gives you so much spirals you ever want.

Please look at the resturant and go on the spiral beach.... can you calm down Cal, she don't need to be upset. She's the main auntie you see....

waiting......
yes joni,
cal is very very upset and i do not want her to be upset. she is my one and only auntie and i get enough spirals from her.
i dont want other ones ok? i told you that.
she is crying now and she said we will not see restaurant today.
i am upset too.

waiting
Sighs... I will deal with Calypso... leave her to me. She is special to us, I love her to bits too, she don't need to be upset. Other friends here wants to be your aunties Ray, and I can't turn them down like that. It's very rude and upsetting for them if I turn them down. Please hug her hard from me and look after her.

Waiting.......
she is going home. thanks! our day is ruined.
i not ask for more aunties so you tell them.
i just want her. so now i have to come home.
i am too upset to talk anymore.

click.
ImageImage

User avatar
sharmaine
Posts: 5496
Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 5:28 am
Location: Lotusland, Canada

Post by sharmaine » Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:50 pm

This thread is like a time warp. Everything Ray, spiral, orange and blue can be located here. For the love of Pete....or should I say, Ray? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Congrats to Starry for stretching a movie character further than a person could possibly stretch it....and still going. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm Ray's long forgotten auntie, four times removed on his great grandfather's side when he used to live in Asia. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image

Image

User avatar
Vesper Lynd 007
Posts: 7019
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:59 pm
Location: Dortmund, Germany

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 » Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:55 pm

sharmaine wrote:This thread is like a time warp. Everything Ray, spiral, orange and blue can be located here. For the love of Pete....or should I say, Ray? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Congrats to Starry for stretching a movie character further than a person could possibly stretch it....and still going. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm Ray's long forgotten auntie, four times removed on his great grandfather's side when he used to live in Asia. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
That gave me a good laugh sharmaine. Your words sre very true :lol:. What a wonderful gift Starry got with that. Thanks a lot to her :wink:.
Image

User avatar
Mariah
Posts: 132
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:52 pm
Location: US

Post by Mariah » Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:23 pm

I really need to get a hold of this movie. Its hard to find older Daniel movies here in the states though.
Image
"I have no armour left. You've stripped it from me. Whatever is left of me - whatever is left of me - whatever I am - I'm yours."

User avatar
Miss-Meow
Posts: 3480
Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 7:09 pm

Post by Miss-Meow » Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:48 pm

Spirally Godmother is concerned that Ray and Cal are upset :(

Please be happy - think about the restaurant and what good news that is!
"I shouldn't love you" ("Our Friends in the North") / "Fire up the Quattro!" (DCI Gene Hunt, "Ashes to Ashes")

Image

User avatar
StarryDannyFan
Posts: 4187
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:04 pm
Location: Bristol,UK

Post by StarryDannyFan » Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:57 pm

sharmaine wrote:This thread is like a time warp. Everything Ray, spiral, orange and blue can be located here. For the love of Pete....or should I say, Ray? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Congrats to Starry for stretching a movie character further than a person could possibly stretch it....and still going. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm Ray's long forgotten auntie, four times removed on his great grandfather's side when he used to live in Asia. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thanks Sharmaine, I'm honoured. I just love Ray... I love that saying For the love of Pete... I like the new saying For the love of Ray! I didn't know you were Ray's long lost auntie! Welcome to the family! Cal is very upset as she don't want more aunties involved. But personally I think that is good for Ray as Ray needs lots of love and happiness in his life.

Vesper, I'm so honoured that you said that about me, *hugs* to you, you're so sweet.

SDF xx
Image
Image

User avatar
Mariah
Posts: 132
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:52 pm
Location: US

Post by Mariah » Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:45 pm

So Dan plays a schizophrenic in this movie, right?

Now I'm really interested in this movie! I wish I could find it to buy or rent.
Image
"I have no armour left. You've stripped it from me. Whatever is left of me - whatever is left of me - whatever I am - I'm yours."

User avatar
StarryDannyFan
Posts: 4187
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:04 pm
Location: Bristol,UK

Post by StarryDannyFan » Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:52 pm

Yes Ray is a schizophrenic... he doesn't like that word, but you got it right. It's a really lovely movie and emotional as well.... You can buy it from Amazon or Ebay but they don't have American DVDS, I think it's really bad as well.

SDF xx
Image
Image

User avatar
sharmaine
Posts: 5496
Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 5:28 am
Location: Lotusland, Canada

Post by sharmaine » Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:53 am

Mariah....just a mention that there are actually no aunties in the movie at all.
Image

Image

Post Reply