The Ray thread

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

Yeah we watch out for these who perv over Ray... it's not acceptable. I will talk with Prof JEC soon about this.... it's not fair on Ray as he's vulnerable person and he is so innocent sometimes.

We wait and see who look at my Ray and then we report them.

SDF Xx
calypso

Post by calypso »

StarryDannyFan wrote:Yeah we watch out for these who perv over Ray... it's not acceptable. I will talk with Prof JEC soon about this.... it's not fair on Ray as he's vulnerable person and he is so innocent sometimes.

We wait and see who look at my Ray and then we report them.

SDF Xx
Well when Ray call me he was very quiet when I ask him...he not telling something.
I think soemthing happened and he embarassed..
ImageImage
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

Hmmmm same thing here - he won't tell me what happened. He's a bit embarrassed to talk about what happened. I think he will tell you in person when he sees you - I think he feels safer with you.

SDF xx
calypso

Post by calypso »

StarryDannyFan wrote:Hmmmm same thing here - he won't tell me what happened. He's a bit embarrassed to talk about what happened. I think he will tell you in person when he sees you - I think he feels safer with you.

SDF xx
well i worried much, i aks him three times now if anyone touch him or stare with hooker eyes
he went quiet. you come voer tomorrow for sunday lunch and i will ask him then ok?
ImageImage
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

OK I will come over with Ray for sunday lunch with the kids. Ray is becoming more quieter now. I'm really worried, I think something happened with the girls in class at college. He is more nervous and he won't take his pills.

SDF xx
calypso

Post by calypso »

StarryDannyFan wrote:OK I will come over with Ray for sunday lunch with the kids. Ray is becoming more quieter now. I'm really worried, I think something happened with the girls in class at college. He is more nervous and he won't take his pills.

SDF xx
oh that not good, come voer tomorrow afternoon and i will take him into garden to see frogs to relax him and then he will tell me ok?
we must get to bottom of it!!!
ImageImage
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

We are coming over to your house Luna later, yes we must get to the bottom of this!! I'm a bit worried about Ray at the moment!!

SDF xx
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

I'm on a whirl now starry!

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Ray told me to do it
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

This is the first time i had noticed the blue background and gold or orange? spirals in the cafe. Plus at the end of the movie, which i have not been able to screen capture yet, when they are being filmed by the camera outside, looking into the flat, when it zooms out, a very large white truck goes past with a huge black spiral on it, unreal or what.

StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

Wow, just love these pictures of Ray. I especially love the one with Ray kissing me with these hearts. So cute and perfect!!! Yes I have noticed about the cafe with the spirals on the wall and there's spiral lights on the counters if you look carefully. Yeah I saw the truck going past when at the end when Ray and Pete were cooking at Ray's new flat. I thought that was weird... but perfect as it's all about spirals in that film!

Thank you for these pictures - they are so lovely, spoiling me with Ray fixes all the time!

SDF xx