The Ray thread

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

livetwice

Post by livetwice »

sharmaine wrote:MAYBE
Six months, a lifetime
and you will return won't you?
Like the wedding I missed
and the birthdays
and the death of my parents
where has all this time gone
the days that I've lost
my existence in fragile balance
In six months I may disappear
like the invisible man
that I only I can see and hear
I will wait for you
I will wait for you
and you will return
in six months.

THANKS FOR THAT... When I watched Some Voices those scenes were very strong emotionnally for me.
Can't help it but I feel admirative for those who has an artistic bone for translating emotion into words..
You only live twice or so it seems..
One life for yourself and one for your dreams...And one day I realize that I was addicted to Daniel Craig's blue eyes.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

livetwice wrote:THANKS FOR THAT... When I watched Some Voices those scenes were very strong emotionnally for me.
Can't help it but I feel admirative for those who has an artistic bone for translating emotion into words..
great artists are finding words for great artists who translate :D emotions into facial expressions, looks and bodylanguage!

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

Sharmaine thanks for the lovely poems... you are too good to me! Now, I must blame you as Ray wants me to take him to find crop circles. He asked me if the aliens still do crop circles as I haven't seen crop circles for a while... He want me to take him out to do some crop circles spotting now. I loved the poems, but as soon Ray saw the crop circle - that was it. Sighs, I have tried to give him his medication, but he refuses.

Things I do for my dear Ray! You have made me want to watch Some Voices again - where's my DVD by the way!!!!

Will let you know how the crop circles spotting went.

StarryDannyFan xx
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

Enjoy Ray and StarryDannyFan!
bond_girl 69

Post by bond_girl 69 »

Hi Ray and StarryDannyFan,

I hope you found some crop circles and that Ray is taking his medication again.

If he needs to look at more crop cirlces tonight, the two of you might check out this website:

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/interface2005.htm

I adore this one as I absolutely love butterflies!!

StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

I adore the star circles.. I will post some tonight to show you what Ray and me saw on our tour of crop circles. Sharmie what was the crop circle in Some Voices - do you have a picture of the crop circle?? Do you have a screencap of it? Ray would want to see it and remember the times he spent with Laura. But he is with me now - so he is very happy to be with me as I understand his quirky ways. I will choose a special Crop Circle just for us, so he can shriek all he wants!!!

Thanks for the crop circles - and Anja, will post the pictures that I like the best!

StarryDannyFan xx
bond_girl 69

Post by bond_girl 69 »

The cirlce Ray made for Laura on the beach:

The crop circle from Some Voices

StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

Wow!!! Thanks Anja, I like that!! Ray shrieks right now and he told me he made that one especially for Laura. He is sad that he lost Laura because he never told her about his illness. He told me straight away and I understood. But he is more happy with me as he feels comfortable with me. I wonder who made the crop circle on the beach and in the field?? I think someone must have made them... Daniel couldn't make one, he is not that clever enough to make a crop circle!! I think the director must have ordered someone to make two crop circles. I am dying to know how they do it in Some Voices! I want to know how they do it and who made the circles in Some Voices! Brilliant pictures!!!

StarryDannyFan xx
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

sharmaine wrote:Enjoy Ray and StarryDannyFan!

OMG, the 9th picture is the same crop circle of the one in Some Voices!!! I just noticed it!!! Cool - have to find out information when it was discovered and where it was from!!

StarryDannyFan xx
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

Last edited by Faustine on Tue May 06, 2008 12:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

Thanks Faustine for the pictures - Daniel has got a big mole on his back.. need to take care of that.. we don't want anything to happen to him don't we?

Well I have found out where the crop circle from Some Voices is from - did some detective work!

here's the link - apprently no one confessed to create the crop circle but someone attempted to create the same design but not exactly the same. The crop circle is from Hackpen Hill, in Wiltshire, UK, created on 4th July 1999. So that means Some Voices were shot between 1999 - 2000.

http://www.darroch.dircon.co.uk/east-south.html
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

StarryDannyFan wrote:Thanks Faustine for the pictures - Daniel has got a big mole on his back.. need to take care of that.. we don't want anything to happen to him don't we?
you´re welcome

He has moles everywhere, I love this great spot and other three that he has in his left scapula. It´s true, i hope that does not continue being ruined any more his skin, is a shame
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

Faustine wrote: you´re welcome

He has moles everywhere, I love this great spot and other three that he has in his left scapula. It´s true, i hope that does not continue being ruined any more his skin, is a shame

What ?! A shame ??? :lol:
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

zonzi wrote:
Faustine wrote: you´re welcome

What ?! A shame ??? :lol:
Probably I constructed badly the phrase (surely it´s what happened and the translator did it badly, this time :lol: ). What I say, is that a sorrow that has been ruined so much the skin.

I love his spots and the freckles of the clavicle (other one of my erotic obsessions, do not notice me very much) :twisted: :twisted: :wink:

6. Say what I’m thinking
bond_girl 69

Post by bond_girl 69 »

Just found these song lyrics...........please Ray take your medication so we won't have to worry anymore about you!!

Artist: The Hoosiers
Song: Worried About Ray

Lyrics:

The truth be told, the truth be told
I'm worried about the future holds, the future holds
I'm starting to worry about Ray

The truth be told, the truth be told
I'm worried about the future holds, the future holds
I'm seriously worried about Ray

They say the future's out to get you
You know that I won't let you fall
They say the future's out to get you