Blue Jacket Thread

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Thelma

Post by Thelma »

and some HQ...

Image Image Image Image Image

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Thelma, you're unbelievable :shock: :shock:

Can you give me timeline for this shoot? I'll feel another album coming :lol: :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Thelma

Post by Thelma »

Dunda wrote:Thelma, you're unbelievable :shock: :shock:

Can you give me timeline for this shoot? I'll feel another album coming :lol: :lol:
sure :D : Promoting the film Layer Cake - photographed in Hollywood April 29, 2005
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Fri May 06, 2016 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Am I missing something ? Are'nt these the same pics as Faustines or do they look different on broadband ? Not that it matters , these have always been some of my favorite pics thats why Fause started the thread for me . I couldn't see the pics on page 2 because I have dial up and there were so many . We haven't added to this thread in 2 yrs . Its nice the newbies will see it .
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

laredo wrote:Am I missing something ? Are'nt these the same pics as Faustines or do they look different on broadband ? Not that it matters , these have always been some of my favorite pics thats why Fause started the thread for me . I couldn't see the pics on page 2 because I have dial up and there were so many . We haven't added to this thread in 2 yrs . Its nice the newbies will see it .
Yes. The same pics in the same quality what send you at your mail.... let me see... :shock: October 1th 2007 :shock:

This are new, the rest... I take it from the gallery in 2007
Thelma wrote:Image

Thanks Thelma :D
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking