Daniel & Satsuki - many good memories

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

Gorgeous pictures of a beautiful couple
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
advicky

Post by advicky »

calypso wrote:You think the japanese women behind satsuki is family?

i agree they are super together :P
I don't think that this woman belongs to them. It was in 2007 and then Letters from Iwo Jima was nominated. I remember that Ken Watanabe's wife wore almost the same dress.

Liverpool Rules

Post by Liverpool Rules »

Aragorn wrote:
calypso wrote:what are those creatures in avatar?
My avatar?
Yep, your avatar. I notices the change also. Aragorn, is there something going on?
"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

Liverpool Rules wrote: Yep, your avatar. I notices the change also. Aragorn, is there something going on?
It's Makka Pakka from the children Tv-show "In the night garden". About the change; nothing is going on except that I'm starting to get nervous before two exams and that makes me a little stressed...
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
Liverpool Rules

Post by Liverpool Rules »

Aragorn wrote:
Liverpool Rules wrote: Yep, your avatar. I notices the change also. Aragorn, is there something going on?
It's Makka Pakka from the children Tv-show "In the night garden". About the change; nothing is going on except that I'm starting to get nervous before two exams and that makes me a little stressed...
Okay, they are cute and look nice to cuddle! They shoud keep your spirits up. Good luck on your exams!
"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig
Thelma

Post by Thelma »

Lu

Post by Lu »

Thelma wrote:Image
God they're so sweet together!!!!!! The way he's always got her around the waist. Swoon... so jealous of sats. :wink: Thanks Thelma.
My books!

calypso

Post by calypso »

maybe?
ImageImage
cornell01

Post by cornell01 »

She has a long, lanky body, and legs that go on forever.

PhoenixMagicBondGirl

Post by PhoenixMagicBondGirl »

I'm a sucker for guys with beautiful smiles and Daniel is right up there! Sats is a very pretty woman and has a natural and genuine smile, when she does smile that is. They compliment each other that way.
"I go through life thinking it's all going to end tomorrow."

Charlie Crews: "People live through a lot of things you never thought they could."

House: "Everybody lies"
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Fri May 06, 2016 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Daniel_Craig wrote:@PhoenixMagicBondGirl

Your Avatar is too wide. Please, do it please smaller. 350-pixel width are permitted here.

THX
PMBG has been contacted about the size of her avatar. Thanks
Crazy!
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Fri May 06, 2016 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thelma

Post by Thelma »

g54032

satsuki

Post by g54032 »

i wonder what her birthday is, we know his of course but we know so little about her. how old is she, how tall is she, what is she like (sure of her self or not, is she the rock in his life, very balanced, does she get along with his daughter, where do her parents live, where did she live when she lived in the USA, ...)what is she doing because I can't imagine that she does nothing at all, daniel is after all filming a lot, maybe she has a job ?We know nothing about the most important person in his life.