Daniel & Satsuki - many good memories

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

honeyjes

Post by honeyjes »

Truth, wisdom, love, seek reasons; malice only seeks causes.
Johann Kaspar Lavater
advicky

Post by advicky »

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

:shock: That´s new - where is it from, Vicky?
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

advicky

Post by advicky »

Germangirl wrote::shock: That´s new - where is it from, Vicky?
http://www.variety.com/index.asp?layout ... 1118000449
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

advicky wrote:
Germangirl wrote::shock: That´s new - where is it from, Vicky?
http://www.variety.com/index.asp?layout ... 1118000449
Thanks Vicky :D with the blue cardi to the Night before the Oscars - Oh Daniel :lol: :lol: love ya..
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

Someone else realized that it's the same cardi like in FoaF? :shock: :lol:

Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

"Nur du und ich... und 400 Papageien."
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

007Mania wrote:Someone else realized that it's the same cardi like in FoaF? :shock: :lol:
This cardi is ALL over the place, Mania. I think, its the most used one of them all. :lol: We have seen it in many pap shots, hidden underneath sometimes - but THERE :mrgreen:

007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

Germangirl wrote:
007Mania wrote:Someone else realized that it's the same cardi like in FoaF? :shock: :lol:
This cardi is ALL over the place, Mania. I think, its the most used one of them all. :lol: We have seen it in many pap shots, hidden underneath sometimes - but THERE :mrgreen:
Image Yeah, you're right... this cardi looks very comfortable and it's matching his eyes.... :D
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

"Nur du und ich... und 400 Papageien."
agrippina

Post by agrippina »

Germangirl wrote:
It brings the colour of his eyes out so well, so he is forgiven overusing it :lol: :wink:

Grip
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

007Mania wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
Image Yeah, you're right... this cardi looks very comfortable and it's matching his eyes.... :D
and Daniel has said that FoaF is that kind of movie in which you wear your private clothes... :lol: :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Thelma

Post by Thelma »

Thanks for the new pic! That's weird they credit Getty for the picture while it's not in it :?
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Did Sats get a hair cut? Just a trim? I love it that he keeps giving that cardi the love.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

bumblebee wrote:Did Sats get a hair cut? Just a trim? I love it that he keeps giving that cardi the love.
Isn´t it stepped anyway? Like shorter up front and longer in the other parts?

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Germangirl wrote:
bumblebee wrote:Did Sats get a hair cut? Just a trim? I love it that he keeps giving that cardi the love.
yes hard to tell, I re-read what I wrote and wonder that I haven't got better things to do!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

bumblebee wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
yes hard to tell, I re-read what I wrote and wonder that I haven't got better things to do!
There are better things to do than wondering about her hair? :shock: at the most worrying about HIS hair :lol: