Daniel & Satsuki - many good memories

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

I remember those set of pics, from another thread, very sweet and happy time
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

cheryl1700 wrote:I remember those set of pics, from another thread, very sweet and happy time
I still want to know what they were looking at over the side of the dock....there is one of them standing on the edge looking right into the water (as per usual with my chaotic files, those were not with these two :roll: :oops: ).

Maybe they were picking out their fish for lunch! :lol:
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

JEC57 wrote:
cheryl1700 wrote:I remember those set of pics, from another thread, very sweet and happy time
I still want to know what they were looking at over the side of the dock....there is one of them standing on the edge looking right into the water (as per usual with my chaotic files, those were not with these two :roll: :oops: ).

Maybe they were picking out their fish for lunch! :lol:
yeah i can remember it, they were giggling and laughing at it.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Thanks to A!

An old video from the Oscar 2007

http://footage.shutterstock.com/clip-29 ... -fair.html

IMO Sats looked at her best at that event.

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Dunda wrote:Thanks to A!

Dang, he did too!!! Wowzer. If she had a say, she should have locked it down when she had a chance.
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

sf2la wrote:

Dang, he did too!!! Wowzer. If she had a say, she should have locked it down when she had a chance.
She never had a chance. Image
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

tbossmc2000 wrote:
sf2la wrote:

Well, he had the ring on his finger. She was close... :twisted: But yes, once Rachel came into the picture again, it was over.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Germangirl wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote:
sf2la wrote: Dang, he did too!!! Wowzer. If she had a say, she should have locked it down when she had a chance.
Well, he had the ring on his finger. She was close... :twisted: But yes, once Rachel came into the picture again, it was over.
All smoking mirror's never was going to happen.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

OK, not going that route again :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Germangirl wrote:OK, not going that route again :wink:
:wink: :peace:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

tbossmc2000 wrote:
Germangirl wrote:OK, not going that route again :wink:
:wink: :peace:
Yes :peace2:

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Not to open a can of worms, but I do think she had a chance. She likely had a window. She was engaged after all. He did love her once. I just think things started to break down between them, and setting a wedding date was falling off the table. Don't forget about what Sats's dad said about him not being the man she wanted him to be. I truly believe that if he had been in love with Sats while filming DH, there wouldn't have been room for Rachel. She would have remained a friend. And Sats was concerned about him going off to film with her. I think their relationship was strained at that time. Good days and bad days, but 'the honeymoon was over.' Enter Rachel.
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

sf2la wrote:Not to open a can of worms, but I do think she had a chance. She likely had a window. She was engaged after all. He did love her once. I just think things started to break down between them, and setting a wedding date was falling off the table. Don't forget about what Sats's dad said about him not being the man she wanted him to be. I truly believe that if he had been in love with Sats while filming DH, there wouldn't have been room for Rachel. She would have remained a friend. And Sats was concerned about him going off to film with her. I think their relationship was strained at that time. Good days and bad days, but 'the honeymoon was over.' Enter Rachel.
I venture to guess he left the relationship emotionally before he physically left. That happens a lot. If you are with someone for 6 years and don't tie the knot it's not going to happen. She might of gotten a little to desperate, started to push him and he had a different goal. Remember she really didn't do anything, she was to dependent on him.
Oh well we can speculate for ever on this. It's now and we have 2 love birds in our lfie now.