Daniel & Satsuki - many good memories

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

agrippina

Post by agrippina »

Those ginger eye-lashes, even though some of the longest in the business, need a bit of accentuation to really get to look at their best... (Btw, check out Dexter Fletcher's lashes as well - one of the conmen in LC as well as concierge Tony in Hotel Babylon, his are even longer!). Take a hard look at the Bambi Lashes thread and note how often they are dark after all!

Daniel wears some kind of make up probably at about 90 % of all the pics we get to see - the movies, the interviews, other public appearences. The only certain ones without are the paparazzi pics, like the Sunday morning in Italy... (And they are taken at from such a long distance that proper detail is hard to see :()

Grip
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

Germangirl wrote:
Lu wrote:Nice big pics :lol: I don't know why, I like Sats more than Daniel in the FoaF premiere pictures. Something about his face looks made up. Mascara again maybe? I don't know why it bothers me so much. But Satsuki is just gorgeous here.
Hm - maybe I am the only one, that really isn´t bothered by some make up, I don´t even see it, really. But as for the mascara, he has it in Invasion in the first scene in the car and I like it. :oops: ..a lot :lol:

Lu, maybe its more the thought, THAT he does it at times that´s bothering you. Our wonderful, manly man using make up.
I do agree with my aunt GG, make up on Danny boy doesn't bother me, I like it :mrgreen:
Lu

Post by Lu »

Germangirl wrote:
Lu wrote:Nice big pics :lol: I don't know why, I like Sats more than Daniel in the FoaF premiere pictures. Something about his face looks made up. Mascara again maybe? I don't know why it bothers me so much. But Satsuki is just gorgeous here.
Hm - maybe I am the only one, that really isn´t bothered by some make up, I don´t even see it, really. But as for the mascara, he has it in Invasion in the first scene in the car and I like it. :oops: ..a lot :lol:

Lu, maybe its more the thought, THAT he does it at times that´s bothering you. Our wonderful, manly man using make up.
i don't know...I know he is expected to wear makeup and probably really needs the makeup because he doesn't have the best skin I think, a little craggy and freckly...and I think usually his makeup is pretty well done.

but the mascara bothers me because it is sometimes so many shades darker than his normal lashes!!!!!! I wish he would just wear a lighter color if he is going to wear mascara. The dark perfectly defined lashes on him just skeeves me out for some reason :lol: In those FOAF pics it almost looks like he borrowed Satsuki's dark black mascara in the limo. :roll:
My books!

catherinep

Post by catherinep »

Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

I like the dress she is wearing on TGC premiere.
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

JoniJoni wrote: Not all are smiling, but a good place to put these. So many pictures are missing from this thread.
true - thanks for putting some back :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sazza

Post by Sazza »

catherinep wrote:Image
I love both the dresses Sats has on here!! She looks simply stunning!! Only in the last two the eye make up is too much for me!! They make a stunning couple!
"If the only thing left of you was your smile and your little finger, you'd still be more of a man than anyone I've ever known."
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Found this by looking for something else - you have to work yourself through until almost to the end - but then we see, how it looks when they are holding hands behind their backs. After an eve like this, I am sure poor Sats needs a good massage for her shoulders :lol:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QS4XD43O
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Lu

Post by Lu »

Germangirl wrote:Found this by looking for something else - you have to work yourself through until almost to the end - but then we see, how it looks when they are holding hands behind their backs. After an eve like this, I am sure poor Sats needs a good massage for her shoulders :lol:

I love that part, where they're holding hands. Thanks for sharing this.

Is it me or is Sats totally feeling up his PFA while he's holding her hand back there? You go sister!!!!!!!! :twisted: God, to be her for one freakin day!!!!!
My books!

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Lu wrote:
Germangirl wrote:Found this by looking for something else - you have to work yourself through until almost to the end - but then we see, how it looks when they are holding hands behind their backs. After an eve like this, I am sure poor Sats needs a good massage for her shoulders :lol:

Is it me or is Sats totally feeling up his PFA while he's holding her hand back there? You go sister!!!!!!!! :twisted: God, to be her for one freakin day!!!!!
..and night - don´t forget the night. :twisted:

BTW - I have done some nice kissings screen caps, Lu. 1 open mouth even. :lol:

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Lu wrote:

And she better hold onto that PFA, news is today that Sienna is back on the market.
Lu

Post by Lu »

Actually on second (and third, and fourth) viewing, it looks like it's actually Daniel pulling her hand all over his PFA. Yeah, baby. :lol: :lol: :lol:
My books!

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

bumblebee wrote: And she better hold onto that PFA, news is today that Sienna is back on the market.
wonder who will be the next of the Primrose-Hill-Clique she's having a nice shag with :twisted: :twisted:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Lu

Post by Lu »

Dunda wrote:
bumblebee wrote: And she better hold onto that PFA, news is today that Sienna is back on the market.
wonder who will be the next of the Primrose-Hill-Clique she's having a nice shag with :twisted: :twisted:
MEOOOOWW! So true though... :twisted: Jude Law is still available, I saw pictures of him making out with Rod Stewart's skanky daughter recently. :twisted: :twisted:
My books!

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

So Rhys has been dropped or did the dropping - not sure if I should feel pity with him though. :roll: