Daniel & Satsuki - many good memories

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Germangirl wrote:So Rhys has been dropped or did the dropping - not sure if I should feel pity with him though. :roll:
She dropped him because he was jealous of her skanky ways, see here: http://socialitelife.celebuzz.com/2008/ ... _ifans.php
JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

bumblebee wrote:
Germangirl wrote:So Rhys has been dropped or did the dropping - not sure if I should feel pity with him though. :roll:
She dropped him because he was jealous of her skanky ways, see here: http://socialitelife.celebuzz.com/2008/ ... _ifans.php
At Perezhilton.com we have this:

“An insider reveals that Rhys' jealousy was just too much for Slutty to handle. They say, “She compared him to a spotlight shining in her face all the time. He is heartbroken they have split.

Ouch. Not what a guy likes to hear. AND she broke up with him via text message. I feel sorry for the next guy she fancies.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

bumblebee wrote:
Thanks - perhaps if he had handeled this with more confidence... :roll:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

Maybe Dan and Rhys should meet up so they can bitch about her over a pint or two :twisted:
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

Anglophile wrote:Maybe Dan and Rhys should meet up so they can bitch about her over a pint or two :twisted:
Hehe, maybe. They do have something in common :lol: :twisted: :twisted:
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
Liverpool Rules

Post by Liverpool Rules »

Aragorn wrote:
Anglophile wrote:Maybe Dan and Rhys should meet up so they can bitch about her over a pint or two :twisted:
Hehe, maybe. They do have something in common :lol: :twisted: :twisted:
Dan, Rhys, Jude, P-diddy and the list is growing......... That Sienna does get around, so I've read.
"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig
honeyjes

Post by honeyjes »

Sems we become puritanical when it comes to certain people regardless of fact or fiction.
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

Relax honeyjes, we're just joking, no malice involved :wink:
Sienna said she realized that she wasn't ready to settle down yet, so more power to her!
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Anglophile wrote:Relax honeyjes, we're just joking, no malice involved :wink:
Sienna said she realized that she wasn't ready to settle down yet, so more power to her!
"No malice involved" is right. Much tongue in cheek on these forums, always has been. All the puritans put your hands up? :wink:
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

bumblebee wrote:
"No malice involved" is right. Much tongue in cheek on these forums, always has been. All the puritans put your hands up? :wink:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

Dunda wrote:
bumblebee wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But these people aren't puritan, are they? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

"Nur du und ich... und 400 Papageien."
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

007Mania wrote:
Dunda wrote:
bumblebee wrote: "No malice involved" is right. Much tongue in cheek on these forums, always has been. All the puritans put your hands up? :wink:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But these people aren't puritan, are they? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
the second and the fourth in the first row NOT, I suppose, not sure about the others :lol: :lol: :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
honeyjes

Post by honeyjes »

I'm fine just a bit fed up of reading comments like this from other women, even in jest its a bit disheartening especially as men do it all the time.
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

Dunda wrote:
bumblebee wrote:
Image Image

honeyjes wrote:I'm fine just a bit fed up of reading comments like this from other women, even in jest its a bit disheartening especially as men do it all the time.
I do understand your point, and it's to your credit that you feel that way. But still - don't take us too seriously, okay? :wink:
Liverpool Rules

Post by Liverpool Rules »

Anglophile wrote:
Dunda wrote:
bumblebee wrote: "No malice involved" is right. Much tongue in cheek on these forums, always has been. All the puritans put your hands up? :wink:
Image Image

honeyjes wrote:I'm fine just a bit fed up of reading comments like this from other women, even in jest its a bit disheartening especially as men do it all the time.
I do understand your point, and it's to your credit that you feel that way. But still - don't take us too seriously, okay? :wink:
All in fun, but still I would not like the tally to include best friends, relatives, co-workers or minors. :shock:
"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig