The 'Dressing Left' thread

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Lu

Post by Lu »

Browneyed_LadyBond wrote:
LOL... before I married my husband it was a different boy every night. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: But well, okay, to be perfectly honest, I was with well over 100 men before I met my husband, maybe closer to 200 (have I not said he saved my life :( )
Lu dear I think you broke a record on that one :lol: :lol:
Well, at least Wilt Chamberlain has me beat...i think he said he slept with 20,000 women :lol: :lol: :lol:
My books!

Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Everybody is talking about how many people they slept with on The View they were talking about the wife of the french president who has slept with 30 guys and Whoopi said she selpt with 50 . I would think in the higher numbers one , would lose count ...
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

laredo wrote:Everybody is talking about how many people they slept with on The View they were talking about the wife of the french president who has slept with 30 guys and Whoopi said she selpt with 50 . I would think in the higher numbers one , would lose count ...
Exact. I believe that there is something strange in count men (or women) with that one has had sex. Honestly I might not say the exact number of men I have been. It has been ... too many for the average morality, I guess. :D

But I will never repent of it (well, of one or two probably)

Dear Lu: on what you count ... I don´t know, I would never dare to say anything on your present or past morality. Everyone lives the life as can. With the life and the choices that I have done might not do it. If your life is full and happy now it´s wonderful

Two personal examples:

1. I have supported an open marriage for 15 years
2. Ten years ago I went to a party of a few Ukrainians and after two bottles of vodka I would not dare to say how many men, only I know that they all were the blond ones...

I can´t might throw the first stone in questions of morality
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

1. I have supported an open marriage for 15 years
2. Ten years ago I went to a party of a few Ukrainians and after two bottles of vodka I would not dare to say how many men, only I know that they all were the blond ones...

What do you mean by 1).
On 2) - Two bottles of vodka and I'd probably lose count too!
Lu

Post by Lu »

Faustine wrote:2. Ten years ago I went to a party of a few Ukrainians and after two bottles of vodka I would not dare to say how many men, only I know that they all were the blond ones...
Faustine, I am reformed now but can I just say this sounds like a lot of f***ing fun to me!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
My books!

Faustine

Post by Faustine »

Lu wrote:
Faustine wrote:2. Ten years ago I went to a party of a few Ukrainians and after two bottles of vodka I would not dare to say how many men, only I know that they all were the blond ones...
Faustine, I am reformed now but can I just say this sounds like a lot of f***ing fun to me!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BB: What does open marriage mean?. Simple. For 15 years we were together but he needs to have official girlfriends and I was not wishing it, for what he have girlfriends and I slept with whom I desire, was no infidelity, he knew with whom and all those and I knew with whom I was playing the boyfriend until he was getting bored. Some persons knew our arrangement and others not. We were university fellows, friends, lived both 3 years, separated, He married, we were lovers from the same beginning of his marriage for three years until I decided to finish the relationship. Pride me? Not much but does not shame me completely either. I loved him so much and to his strange way he also.

Lu. It of the Ukrainians it was the most brave sexual anecdote that I have had (of that I dare to tell in the forum :twisted: ). Certainly that was fu***** fun. :lol: :lol: :lol:
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Love your new avitar Faus , you keep both fans happy .
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

laredo wrote:Love your new avitar Faus , you keep both fans happy .
It´s a fair avatar, both pics are of May 2008. Clive, so perfect and gorgeous in his 44 and Daniel... I don´t know that say about this pic. :lol: :lol: :lol:

6. Say what I’m thinking
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Stop while you are ahead .
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

laredo wrote:Stop while you are ahead .
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I try!!!

Too many marketing in this picture???? :roll: ....

6. Say what I’m thinking
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Lu wrote: And this is weird, but it looks bigger to me flopping around in the tub in LITD than it does in SV. I think, like he has said re: this scene, it was just "cold" that day. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
What nice pages of interesting dialogues to come back to. :twisted:
I agree, Lu, it was quite bigger in the bath tub (if you don´t forget, what was in the shadow) and it was cold when you look at what the other people are wearing and also, a scene isn´t done in a second, so I guess, Mr. Little Dan was not getting any warmer...Anyway - nice one to look at...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

On request...

..if you watch the clip, he is very angry of Camille here, as he is sorta throwing her into the arms of the other man. Probably she wasn´t of much help during the boat chase :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

bumblebee wrote:This thead is out of control - love it.

Gosh girls, after my holiday I just peered a bit deeper what I have missed ans I could believe that I have to go back for almost 5 pages to chatch up the Dressing-left thread. :shock:

This thread was really out of control and this was a GREAT PLEASURE to read! :twisted:

But I really don't want to think of the possibility that HE maybe would have a short look at THIS THREAD! :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

We don't use the word short i this thread ...LOL
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

laredo wrote:We don't use the word short i this thread ...LOL

Yes, Laredo you are right, we don't use it......

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com