GWILLIAMS

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Faustine
Posts: 9801
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:09 am
Location: Buenos Aires. Argentina

Post by Faustine » Fri Nov 30, 2007 6:07 pm

Elaine_Figgis wrote:
Faustine wrote:
laredo wrote:Fause , You go to the corner more than any kid I had in preschool... I would just look at the kid and he would grudgingly march to the corner with his lip in a major pout .
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have been a bad, bad girl, always I have been ... and I adore it :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
I seem to be sent there quite often as well. I'm with Faustine! :twisted:
Well done Elaine!!!!! :twisted: :twisted:
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking

User avatar
zonzi
Posts: 7579
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:58 pm
Location: Back home

Post by zonzi » Sat Dec 01, 2007 3:53 pm

These pics ALWAYS do it for me ! :twisted:
Image
********
Image

User avatar
Anglophile
Posts: 3573
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:50 am
Location: in front of my comp

Post by Anglophile » Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:25 pm

For me too... Image
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~

User avatar
Cyanaurora
Posts: 3430
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:27 am

Post by Cyanaurora » Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:58 am

What is with the dog? Is it just a prop?

Germangirl
Moderator
Posts: 46453
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Germangirl » Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:50 am

They are so beautiful. One is my desktop and the dog is mostly referred to as being Evas. Don´t know for sure, though.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Image

User avatar
BondGirl170
Posts: 327
Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2006 7:43 pm
Location: Nottingham, UK

Post by BondGirl170 » Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:34 am

Cyanaurora wrote:What is with the dog? Is it just a prop?
I'm not sure if this is true, but I read somewhere that the dog actually belongs to Eva :)
Image
Gorgeous blend made by Steph :)

User avatar
redluna
Posts: 3566
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:20 pm
Location: Germany

Post by redluna » Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:57 pm

Cyanaurora wrote:What is with the dog? Is it just a prop?
The dog was with Eva at the CR-premiere in Paris, so I think it is her dog
Image

User avatar
Anglophile
Posts: 3573
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:50 am
Location: in front of my comp

Post by Anglophile » Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:27 am

I just read in an Eva interview that the dog is a Scotch Border Terrier called Griffin. He was with her on the set all the time.
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~

User avatar
redluna
Posts: 3566
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:20 pm
Location: Germany

Post by redluna » Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:36 am

Anglophile wrote:I just read in an Eva interview that the dog is a Scotch Border Terrier called Griffin. He was with her on the set all the time.
A Bond-dog :wink: :lol:
I would be interested to know whether Daniel like dogs :D
Image

User avatar
zonzi
Posts: 7579
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:58 pm
Location: Back home

Post by zonzi » Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:57 pm

redluna wrote:
Anglophile wrote:I just read in an Eva interview that the dog is a Scotch Border Terrier called Griffin. He was with her on the set all the time.
A Bond-dog :wink: :lol:
I would be interested to know whether Daniel like dogs :D
If I'm not mistaken, I have heard that Danny boy loves cats :mrgreen:

Image

no dogs Image


:twisted:
Image
********
Image

User avatar
StarryDannyFan
Posts: 4187
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:04 pm
Location: Bristol,UK

Post by StarryDannyFan » Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:09 pm

You naughty girl Zonzi you wish that Danny loves cats! Where's the article that he said he loves cats? I am afraid that we need verification for that. Proof? Hmmm.

StarryDannyFan xx
Image
Image

User avatar
zonzi
Posts: 7579
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:58 pm
Location: Back home

Post by zonzi » Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:22 pm

StarryDannyFan wrote:You naughty girl Zonzi you wish that Danny loves cats! Where's the article that he said he loves cats? I am afraid that we need verification for that. Proof? Hmmm.

StarryDannyFan xx

yup, I'm waiting for some good souls to confirm my " reminiscence "
Image
********
Image

User avatar
redluna
Posts: 3566
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:20 pm
Location: Germany

Post by redluna » Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:26 pm

zonzi wrote:
StarryDannyFan wrote:You naughty girl Zonzi you wish that Danny loves cats! Where's the article that he said he loves cats? I am afraid that we need verification for that. Proof? Hmmm.

StarryDannyFan xx

yup, I'm waiting for some good souls to confirm my " reminiscence "
Reminiscence???
More probably wishful thinking! :wink: :lol:
Image

User avatar
zonzi
Posts: 7579
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:58 pm
Location: Back home

Post by zonzi » Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:49 pm

redluna wrote:
zonzi wrote:
StarryDannyFan wrote:You naughty girl Zonzi you wish that Danny loves cats! Where's the article that he said he loves cats? I am afraid that we need verification for that. Proof? Hmmm.

StarryDannyFan xx

yup, I'm waiting for some good souls to confirm my " reminiscence "
Reminiscence???
More probably wishful thinking! :wink: :lol:

hmmm ... I couldn't tell you, but it looks like I have read this somewhere :?
Image
********
Image

magch
Posts: 582
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:10 pm
Location: USA

Post by magch » Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:01 pm

zonzi wrote:
redluna wrote:
zonzi wrote:
StarryDannyFan wrote:You naughty girl Zonzi you wish that Danny loves cats! Where's the article that he said he loves cats? I am afraid that we need verification for that. Proof? Hmmm.

StarryDannyFan xx

yup, I'm waiting for some good souls to confirm my " reminiscence "
Reminiscence???
More probably wishful thinking! :wink: :lol:



hmmm ... I couldn't tell you, but it looks like I have read this somewhere :?
:lol: :lol: My guess is that he is not into pets. He needs too much attention himself, cannot give any to a pet. If he must have a pet, my guess is that he will go with a cat instead of a dog. :wink:

Post Reply