Older vids of all kind

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
JEC57 wrote: I'm glad you said that. I did think it was him, but there was one nano-second where the profile looked a little not like him. But moving at that speed it was hard to tell.

For a man who doesn't like heights, he does well hanging from a bit of rope, 30 foot over a street in the face of an on-coming bus. :thumbup:
I´d think, there was more then one demon, he had to fight during the two Bonds - wonder what they will make him do for the next? :shock: What´s left? We had diving, jumping/falling from heights, boat, car, fire, jumping over cars...
Snowboard :lol: :lol:

Sundance interview anyone?
True - we didn´t se him skying...oh boy :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

...........and previous Bonds have been known for their skiing prowess.

Look out Daniel, give them a chance and they will have plans on you falling on your PFA in the snow sweetie!! :lol:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

JEC57 wrote:...........and previous Bonds have been known for their skiing prowess.

Look out Daniel, give them a chance and they will have plans on you falling on your PFA in the snow sweetie!! :lol:
I hope not, he is so NOT a snow person :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

Germangirl wrote:
JEC57 wrote:...........and previous Bonds have been known for their skiing prowess.

But he made The Golden Compass, so he is not completely against snow. :lol:
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

"Nur du und ich... und 400 Papageien."
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Germangirl wrote:

Absolutley! Way too hot. Would probaly cut a swath through the snow. :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

007Mania wrote:
Germangirl wrote:

You have a point there and from what I remember, he liked being on the glacier - so maybe...

Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

Germangirl wrote:
007Mania wrote:
Germangirl wrote: I hope not, he is so NOT a snow person :wink:
You have a point there and from what I remember, he liked being on the glacier - so maybe...
Ohhh, I remember when the rumors on Bond 22 started in summer 2007 Daniel was asked if there will be a possibility to "do ski" for the new Bond. And Daniels answer was a clear "NO." But...who knows :wink: :wink: :wink:.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Jana66 wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
007Mania wrote: But he made The Golden Compass, so he is not completely against snow. :lol:
Ohhh, I remember when the rumors on Bond 22 started in summer 2007 Daniel was asked if there will be a possibility to "do ski" for the new Bond. And Daniels answer was a clear "NO." But...who knows :wink: :wink: :wink:.
Practically - its what is left for his Bond - all else he already did. Maybe this time, Ben gets some work to do :wink:

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Not old, because just posted - but as its from FOAF, it doesn´t belong under new vids.

He talks about wanting to do a play - a short one - 3 months. Seems he got his wish :lol:
Must admit, that grey suit with that flat hair...:roll:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBLFVeEPT00&translated=1

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Germangirl wrote:Must admit, that grey suit with that flat hair...:roll:
looks a bit like Heinz Rühmann :lol: :lol: :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda wrote:
Germangirl wrote:Must admit, that grey suit with that flat hair...:roll:
looks a bit like Heinz Rühmann :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: I don´t know about that, only that its one of the very few times, he doesn´t look even slightly attractive to me - sorry Daniel. I will make it up to you :wink:

calypso

Post by calypso »

fateless

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPhL5Xfc ... r_embedded

my gods, what type of accent does daniel attempt? :shock: but i like his hair and his grin.
ImageImage
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

With him in the show at Parkinson was Robin Williams - soo funny..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPz6JKGlzSI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqV8ktiP ... re=related

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

For those, who have vids in mind, they know exist or which they saw once but can´t remember where and what exactly - this is the place to ask - maybe the Oldies can point you in the right direction... :wink:

Jocelyn919

Post by Jocelyn919 »

Germangirl wrote:With him in the show at Parkinson was Robin Williams - soo funny..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPz6JKGlzSI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqV8ktiP ... re=related
This is hilarious...thanks for sharing GG

I was wondering...was Daniel ever on the Ellen show? I was on IMDB and it listed him as appearing back Jan 2009...but i cant seem to recall it