Older vids of all kind

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

munching, giggling, itching, fidgeting..... :lol:

adorable :sigh:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda wrote:munching, giggling, itching, fidgeting..... :lol:

adorable :sigh:
Yup :lol: but already that same atitude.

In hintsight he regretted it, was bored by the long waiting hours and not convinced - for a while - the big budget movies were for him. :lol:
G. Butler took his part in part 2, because he was not ready to return.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

caramel

Post by caramel »

cassandra wrote:I found this video on YouTube today. It's from Tomb Raider time. Apologies if it has been posted before.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOb-va2ip4U
He is A.DO.RA.BLE. :jump: I am now obsessed with his jawline! And that laugh - omg!
"I am a tomb raider but I am not Lara Croft" - :lol:

He seems so much more guarded these days? :dunno:
CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

Dunda wrote:
vesper wrote:Have you already seen this. It's from the MTV European Music Awards 2006 in Copenhagen:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x37v6b ... w?from=rss
Vesper :shock: :D this is hilarious. I have laughed my arse off :lol: :lol:

One can hardly call this an interview, but it is marvelous. I've never seen this before. Thanks Vesper for finding this nugget :D

And he is doing it again, sucking on his finger after drinking his bear. This guy is so great. And even Mads.... wants to become a rockstart, because it is fun :lol: :lol: :lol:
At the end, when Daniel stands up and the girl comes in you can see it clearly: He is dressing left
Is someone able to save this on the harddisc and upload it to sendspace?

PLEASE

btw. has some noticed that his vest is a little bit to tight when he's sitting at the armrest :lol: :twisted: :twisted: bit too much beer, eh :twisted:

BUT HE IS AS GORGEOUS AS ALWAYS!
I know this is going back a very long time, but I started perusing this thread to get a Dan fix and none of the early links work :cry:
The video quoted above sounds well worth watching. Does anyone have a link to it that works so I can have a look at it, please? It's been too many weeks since I watched Dan in action, I am having withdrawal symptoms!
:lol:
Thanks
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

here it is for download

http://www.sendspace.com/file/10jcvp

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yes, I know, many links don't work anymore but very often, there are download links provided.

This one is great. Dan in a 3-piece-suit at the MTV Awards drinking beer with the guys from a band and Mads. In a way, he looked out of place dressed like tat, but again - not. It was his 3-piece time. I have it on the Hard drive. If nobody comes up with it, I will try to find it. Gosh, there is soooooo much stuff, you most likely haven't seen.

Have you been through his YT vids?
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Thanks Dunda, I enjoyed rewatching him in this. Normally this would be a surrounding, that suited him, but dressed up and with all this new fame, he is unsure, how to play it. :wink: