Older vids of all kind

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Hits me somehow unexpectect, never expecting something new. For me, he looked like a guy, who wanted to belong to those surrounding him, but couldn´t, because he had become James Bond. Like someone, who rather wanted to be in his jeans and feel comfortable.
Nice pearl, though. Thanks a lot. Its so good, to see something new.
:D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

bettymiller

Post by bettymiller »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:
Elaine_Figgis wrote:I'm trying to save it now. will let you know if I'm successful.
No luck. Maybe if we can find it on YouTube?
you will find the file in your temporary internet files, copy it, and open it with vlc media player.that works for me. :lol:
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

bettymiller wrote:
Elaine_Figgis wrote:
Elaine_Figgis wrote:I'm trying to save it now. will let you know if I'm successful.
you will find the file in your temporary internet files, copy it, and open it with vlc media player.that works for me. :lol:
Betty, could you explain how I can get in my temp files ??? Sorry :?
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

zonzi wrote:
bettymiller wrote:
Elaine_Figgis wrote: No luck. Maybe if we can find it on YouTube?
Betty, could you explain how I can get in my temp files ??? Sorry :?
VLC does not recognize .tmp files. How did you get it to recognize the video file?
Crazy!
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

bettymiller wrote:
Elaine_Figgis wrote:
I can not find it in my tempotary internet file :? :?

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

Loved it! The girl that came in with the back-3-strap dress thing is Juliette ____? (actress - help somebody) (was once girlfriend of Brad Pitt a while back and played as his girlfriend in the movie Kalifornia). The only thing is that Daniel is really filling out his suit. I'm assuming he was still in his CR phase and bulked up....he looked a like he would have picked up the guitar to play something but the energy was crazy with what, 4 guys fielding questions all over the place. Mads was pretty relaxed as most of the questions were directed at him. He certainly guzzled that beer down as quick as possible....a little parched perhaps or just glad to have a cold brew in his hands finally! These American guys acted like a bunch of frat boys, constantly chattering and not letting him talk....I wonder what it would have been like if it was a group of British rock boys doing the same sort of thing....I would have liked to hear the slang and the banter and perhaps DC would have gotten a few more words in edgewise.
Vesper this is hilarious. I have laughed my arse off

One can hardly call this an interview, but it is marvelous. I've never seen this before. Thanks Vesper for finding this nugget
And he is doing it again, sucking on his finger after drinking his bear. This guy is so great. And even Mads.... wants to become a rockstart, because it is fun
At the end, when Daniel stands up and the girl comes in you can see it clearly: He is dressing left
Is someone able to save this on the harddisc and upload it to sendspace?

PLEASE
btw. has some noticed that his vest is a little bit to tight when he's sitting at the armrest bit too much beer, eh
BUT HE IS AS GORGEOUS AS ALWAYS!
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

sharmaine wrote:Loved it! The girl that came in with the back-3-strap dress thing is Juliette ____? (actress - help somebody) (was once girlfriend of Brad Pitt a while back and played as his girlfriend in the movie Kalifornia).
Juliette Lewis and yes an ex of Brad Pitt
Crazy!
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

zonzi wrote:
Dunda wrote:
vesper wrote:Have you already seen this. It's from the MTV European Music Awards 2006 in Copenhagen:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x37v6b ... w?from=rss
Vesper :shock: :D this is hilarious. I have laughed my arse off :lol: :lol:

One can hardly call this an interview, but it is marvelous. I've never seen this before. Thanks Vesper for finding this nugget :D

And he is doing it again, sucking on his finger after drinking his bear. This guy is so great. And even Mads.... wants to become a rockstart, because it is fun :lol: :lol: :lol:
At the end, when Daniel stands up and the girl comes in you can see it clearly: He is dressing left
Is someone able to save this on the harddisc and upload it to sendspace?

PLEASE

btw. has some noticed that his vest is a little bit to tight when he's sitting at the armrest :lol: :twisted: :twisted: bit too much beer, eh :twisted:

BUT HE IS AS GORGEOUS AS ALWAYS!
Awww Dunda I didn't notice it, I'm fainting , off to see it again, you kill me, girl !!!!! Thanks thanks thanks !!

Unfortunately, I can't save the vid, don't know how to :?
Can someone explain to me why he dressed this way to go MTV's event?????? :roll: :roll: :roll:

He looks like the comprehensive father of all those who surround him... :shock: :shock:

I laughed very much when said the one who was his favorite Bond villain... ROBERT SHAW, sure, Daniel looks like his son!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Look:

We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Surely he would take that as a compliment, since Robert Shaw is one of his favourite actors. Sadly he died quite young.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

zonzi

Post by zonzi »

Faustine wrote:
Can someone explain to me why he dressed this way to go MTV's event?????? :roll: :roll: :roll:

He looks like the comprehensive father of all those who surround him... :shock: :shock:

I laughed very much when said the one who was his favorite Bond villain... ROBERT SHAW, sure, Daniel looks like his son!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Look:

Faustine, YOU ARE KILLING ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The father of all those who surrounded him ???

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

Dunda wrote:Is someone able to save this on the harddisc and upload it to sendspace?
I am doing that as I type :D
Too cute! Thanks for finding it!
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
redluna

Post by redluna »

Anglophile wrote:There you go:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/9maytr
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah Anglo, thank you!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Many thanks!
Crazy!
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:

Many thanks!
The more I watch this video, the more I realize how uncomfortable he is. It's hard for me to watch.
Crazy!