Brand new vids - starting today - Please post here

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Locked
User avatar
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator
Posts: 7195
Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:27 pm

Post by Elaine_Figgis » Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:18 am

Elaine_Figgis wrote:
Dunda wrote:
advicky wrote:
Germangirl wrote:Part 2

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=hHVy_hn4a9U

yet have to find 1 :lol:
Where is the first part?
I've just left a comment on youtube and asked for more! :twisted:
I found a torrent, but no seeders at the moment. :cry:
Damn, dead torrent. I'll keep looking.
Crazy!

Germangirl
Moderator
Posts: 46452
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Germangirl » Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:51 am

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Image

advicky
Posts: 1738
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:37 pm

Post by advicky » Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:58 am

Elaine_Figgis wrote:
Elaine_Figgis wrote:
Dunda wrote:
advicky wrote:
Germangirl wrote:Part 2

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=hHVy_hn4a9U

yet have to find 1 :lol:
Where is the first part?
I've just left a comment on youtube and asked for more! :twisted:
I found a torrent, but no seeders at the moment. :cry:
Damn, dead torrent. I'll keep looking.
Will we see the first part?

User avatar
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator
Posts: 7195
Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:27 pm

Post by Elaine_Figgis » Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:06 pm

advicky wrote:
Elaine_Figgis wrote:
Elaine_Figgis wrote:
Dunda wrote:
advicky wrote:
Germangirl wrote:Part 2

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=hHVy_hn4a9U

yet have to find 1 :lol:
Where is the first part?
I've just left a comment on youtube and asked for more! :twisted:
I found a torrent, but no seeders at the moment. :cry:
Damn, dead torrent. I'll keep looking.
Will we see the first part?
I'm trying, but Bumblebee said she would record. So we may just have to be a bit more patient for the US members to wake up.
Crazy!

User avatar
bumblebee
Posts: 15193
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:01 pm
Location: British in USA

Post by bumblebee » Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:47 pm

Elaine_Figgis wrote:
advicky wrote:
Elaine_Figgis wrote:
Elaine_Figgis wrote:
Dunda wrote:
advicky wrote:
Germangirl wrote:Part 2

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=hHVy_hn4a9U

yet have to find 1 :lol:
Where is the first part?
I've just left a comment on youtube and asked for more! :twisted:
I found a torrent, but no seeders at the moment. :cry:
Damn, dead torrent. I'll keep looking.
Will we see the first part?
I'm trying, but Bumblebee said she would record. So we may just have to be a bit more patient for the US members to wake up.
I recorded on DVR, I don't know how to convert that to a file that I can post here. We have crappy Comcast cable.

User avatar
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator
Posts: 7195
Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:27 pm

Post by Elaine_Figgis » Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:50 pm

bumblebee wrote:
Elaine_Figgis wrote:
advicky wrote:
Elaine_Figgis wrote:
Elaine_Figgis wrote:
Dunda wrote:
advicky wrote:
Germangirl wrote:Part 2

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=hHVy_hn4a9U

yet have to find 1 :lol:
Where is the first part?
I've just left a comment on youtube and asked for more! :twisted:
I found a torrent, but no seeders at the moment. :cry:
Damn, dead torrent. I'll keep looking.
Will we see the first part?
I'm trying, but Bumblebee said she would record. So we may just have to be a bit more patient for the US members to wake up.
I recorded on DVR, I don't know how to convert that to a file that I can post here. We have crappy Comcast cable.
I don't know how to get it off standard DVRs to upload... Anyone? But I have a request into my brother with TIVO, which allows transfer to computers. I hope he remembered...
Crazy!

User avatar
Deb
Posts: 762
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:49 pm
Location: Ireland

Post by Deb » Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:26 pm

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=qIu36BRAsAU

part 2 is up. Dan doesn't appear until about 2 minutes into it though. Be patient :D

Germangirl
Moderator
Posts: 46452
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Germangirl » Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:33 pm

Its part 1, Deb and thanks so much for it :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Image

User avatar
Deb
Posts: 762
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:49 pm
Location: Ireland

Post by Deb » Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:36 pm

Germangirl wrote:Its part 1, Deb and thanks so much for it :D
Ah yeah, silly me! Thats what I meant :oops:

Germangirl
Moderator
Posts: 46452
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Germangirl » Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:48 pm

He is moving around worse than ever :lol: - maybe because he seemed so relaxed and not guarding himself soo much. Nice :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Image

JoniJoni
Posts: 2296
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:00 am

Post by JoniJoni » Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:22 pm

ANOTHER new spoilerific video.

I think by now we can piece together the movie.

http://www.worstpreviews.com/trailer.php?id=522&item=13

User avatar
gugita14
Posts: 2043
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:53 pm
Location: USA

Post by gugita14 » Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:24 am

Deb wrote:
Germangirl wrote:Its part 1, Deb and thanks so much for it :D
Ah yeah, silly me! Thats what I meant :oops:
I love how in part 1 of the Jay Leno show, as soon as he's sits down you hear these ladies in the audience scream "WE LOVE YOU!" And he politely says "How ya' doing?" So cute. :P

Faustine
Posts: 9801
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:09 am
Location: Buenos Aires. Argentina

Post by Faustine » Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:06 am

JoniJoni wrote:ANOTHER new spoilerific video.

I think by now we can piece together the movie.

http://www.worstpreviews.com/trailer.php?id=522&item=13
Too much information about the movie... Too many spoilers not?
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking

advicky
Posts: 1738
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:37 pm

Post by advicky » Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:26 am


Germangirl
Moderator
Posts: 46452
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Germangirl » Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:40 pm

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Image

Locked