Brand new vids - starting today - Please post here

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Vanquish

Post by Vanquish »

He's well within his rights to say leave me alone, the guy should have left him at that point and stopped whinging, it's unfair on him. I think Dan wanted to hit him, but why pester and follow him, he was very clear and direct, and if I'm honest, and that dude has seen him as Bond, I wouldn't mess with Daniel Craig.
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

Aman wrote:He's well within his rights to say leave me alone, the guy should have left him at that point and stopped whinging, it's unfair on him. I think Dan wanted to hit him, but why pester and follow him, he was very clear and direct, and if I'm honest, and that dude has seen him as Bond, I wouldn't mess with Daniel Craig.
He sure is, and that guy should have left him alone when Daniel asked him to. I'm also surprised how calm Daniel was, even though you could see that he got annoyed with this guy.
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Just made screenshots from this thing. Daniel in NY, 20th Dec. 2008:

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image
caramel

Post by caramel »

Aragorn wrote:
Aman wrote:He's well within his rights to say leave me alone, the guy should have left him at that point and stopped whinging, it's unfair on him. I think Dan wanted to hit him, but why pester and follow him, he was very clear and direct, and if I'm honest, and that dude has seen him as Bond, I wouldn't mess with Daniel Craig.
He sure is, and that guy should have left him alone when Daniel asked him to. I'm also surprised how calm Daniel was, even though you could see that he got annoyed with this guy.
Yes, I totally agree.

Just yesterday I was watching "Celebrity Expose" on TV . This was about stars and all the intrusion they have to put up with with the paparazzi. Must be horrible to go thru something like that constantly. No wonder DC looked unhappy.
JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

Dunda wrote:
bumblebee wrote:This one is different and more controversial because we actually hear how offensive and bloodthirsty these paps are -and that comes as an unpleasant surprise.
And I'm surprised how calm Daniel was.......even if he have had a tin of beans, I suppose he wouldn't have thrown it towards the pap... :lol: :lol: :twisted:
He found his composure in the situation. If it were me when the pap said "you're James Bond", I would have shown the pap what James Bond could do with the head butt thing.

Poor Daniel, can't even have a lunch with friends.
007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

advicky wrote:TMZ Video
Daniel hasn't done anything wrong, he reacts very calm although he looks very unhappy... But this stupid pap would have deserved a slap in his face. :x :x :x
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

"Nur du und ich... und 400 Papageien."
Linda

Post by Linda »

Daniel was cool, calm and collected. Good for him. I would have said "piss off" and then a fight would have ensued.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Bumping this for those who don´t know, this thread exists. Has some gems in it... :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..