Brand new vids - starting today - Please post here

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Thelma

Post by Thelma »

Daniel Craig At Quantum Of Solace Premiere
Fri. Oct. 31st, 2008 - Halloween - Daniel Craig and the rest of the cast was on hand for the Paris premiere of James Bond - Quantum of Solace.

http://www.megaupload.com/fr/?d=DKN9Z1MU
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I moved this vid - Thanks razzledazzle for it.
razzledazzle134 wrote:This was taken at the golden compass premiere....lol poor Dan is all I'm saying :lol: and before you ask, no the teenybopper fangirl is NOT me

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=NLvQWW6wVsE
Aragorn wrote:Thanks for posting this. I wonder what Daniel thinks of all the crazy girls screaming on the premieres...
razzledazzle134 wrote:I just imagined the other day, what if Daniel was set up in an arranged marriage and the bride would happen to be a teenybopper fangirl. This would be providing that Daniel is just as famous as he is now. lol imagine the teenybopper bride walking down the aisle then Daniel taking off her veil.... and she sees who she is MARRYING for the first time! LOL Poor Danny
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Thelma

Post by Thelma »

Does someone got the video Daniel Craig Sydney 4 Dec 2006 - Daniel Craig meets an old school friend in the audience ? It's not available anymore on youtube :cry:
JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

Thelma wrote:Does someone got the video Daniel Craig Sydney 4 Dec 2006 - Daniel Craig meets an old school friend in the audience ? It's not available anymore on youtube :cry:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_E_YOJLxMgM

Here Thelma, it's on youtube. :) :)
Thelma

Post by Thelma »

JoniJoni wrote:
Thelma wrote:Does someone got the video Daniel Craig Sydney 4 Dec 2006 - Daniel Craig meets an old school friend in the audience ? It's not available anymore on youtube :cry:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_E_YOJLxMgM

Here Thelma, it's on youtube. :) :)
Aww,it's working again. Thanks JoniJoni :D
Mimi_kitty

Post by Mimi_kitty »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvarDY-O ... -fresh+div

He seems to be in a very good mood :lol:
Cause you affect me ...

Fascinate me....
advicky

Post by advicky »

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Thy from TMZ is an asshole! :evil:
advicky

Post by advicky »

Daniel_Craig wrote:
Yes, I know it. But there is a Daniel Craig video. Will I delete it? Because it is a private moment and Mr. Craig asked that he didn't do this.
What do you think? Delete or stay?
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

advicky wrote:
Daniel_Craig wrote:
Yes, I know it. But there is a Daniel Craig video. Will I delete it? Because it is a private moment and Mr. Craig asked that he didn't do this.
What do you think? Delete or stay?
I don´t know advicky, what I say it´s no personal.

With this criterion there would be necessary to erase the entire paparazzi thread.

I hate the censorship just can´t find a good reason to put in this board a video as this.
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

I have to agree with Faustine (strange enough :twisted: )

If we are going to delete this one, we have to delete all pap-pics, too.
And there's nothing wrong with this vid. IMO it shows how silly this guy from TMZ is.

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Dunda wrote:I have to agree with Faustine (strange enough :twisted: )

If we are going to delete this one, we have to delete all pap-pics, too.
And there's nothing wrong with this vid. IMO it shows how silly this guy from TMZ is.
Anyone who wants to view this video can anywhere on the Web and the fact that it is posted here is no reflection of anyone on the board. Like many have already pointed out, the pap in question is the one this shines a bad light on.

We've peruse countless pics of Daniel on holiday, Daniel outside his house, etc. This one is different and more controversial because we actually hear how offensive and bloodthirsty these paps are -and that comes as an unpleasant surprise.

I say leave on.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

I never said something about erasing of this video. I mean only, that the guy from TMZ is an asshole. :x

So we leave it on.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

bumblebee wrote:This one is different and more controversial because we actually hear how offensive and bloodthirsty these paps are -and that comes as an unpleasant surprise.
And I'm surprised how calm Daniel was.......even if he have had a tin of beans, I suppose he wouldn't have thrown it towards the pap... :lol: :lol: :twisted:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

Dunda wrote:
bumblebee wrote:This one is different and more controversial because we actually hear how offensive and bloodthirsty these paps are -and that comes as an unpleasant surprise.
And I'm surprised how calm Daniel was.......even if he have had a tin of beans, I suppose he wouldn't have thrown it towards the pap... :lol: :lol: :twisted:
Finally the man learn!!! :lol: Well done! The silence is the better answer. The work of the TMZ guys is to provoke Daniel's ire ... up to this video it was not looking like a very hard work :lol:
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking