contemplative look

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Faustine

Post by Faustine »

Guinness wrote:ya know, i just figured out why he may have chapped lips sometimes more than others. 1. he doesnt wear lipstick like female actors that can help 2. alcohol does chap them! mine are killing me.

i would love to lubricate his!! aaahhhhhhhhhhhh damn, this isnt the naughty thread either, huh? ~guinness, give me some chapstick :lol:
:shock: SACRILEGIOUS!!!! These lips must not be lubricate with any balsam!!!. The secret of the sensuality of these lips is that they are dry.... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Run to the naughty corner!!!! :lol:
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
Guinness

Post by Guinness »

Faustine wrote:
Guinness wrote:ya know, i just figured out why he may have chapped lips sometimes more than others. 1. he doesnt wear lipstick like female actors that can help 2. alcohol does chap them! mine are killing me.

i would love to lubricate his!! aaahhhhhhhhhhhh damn, this isnt the naughty thread either, huh? ~guinness, give me some chapstick :lol:
:shock: SACRILEGIOUS!!!! These lips must not be lubricate with any balsam!!!. The secret of the sensuality of these lips is that they are dry.... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

ummmm that doesnt make any sense..... :? or is it me. anyhoo, gladly go to the naughty corner with my lubrication for daniel, i didnt say what kind of lubrication. oh, sorry. not naughty place, everywhere is naughty...beat you there! ~g
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

Guinness wrote:
Faustine wrote:

ummmm that doesnt make any sense..... :? or is it me. anyhoo, gladly go to the naughty corner with my lubrication for daniel, i didnt say what kind of lubrication. oh, sorry. not naughty place, everywhere is naughty...beat you there! ~g
Why do I like the dry lips? I´m a strange woman with strange tastes in men. I like the rough men, with scanty beard, with rough and dry lips. Far away of being metrosexuals
:twisted:
I live in the corner naughty :twisted:
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
Aimee84

Post by Aimee84 »

i need to go and lie down now.......... :-#

Post by Faustine »

6. Say what I’m thinking
calypso

Post by calypso »

both of them
satsuki sleeping :lol:
ImageImage
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

6. Say what I’m thinking
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

6. Say what I’m thinking
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

Thanks Faustine. Some of my favorite pics.
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
Thelma

Post by Thelma »

thank you, thank you, thank you. I'm in love with those pics by Chris Pizzello :D
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

Thelma wrote:thank you, thank you, thank you. I'm in love with those pics by Chris Pizzello :D
Just found without marks. The pics are so beautiful, i like so much his eyes in every pic. Chris Pizziello is a great photographer

6. Say what I’m thinking
Thelma

Post by Thelma »

Faustine wrote:
Thelma wrote:thank you, thank you, thank you. I'm in love with those pics by Chris Pizzello :D
Just found without marks. The pics are so beautiful, i like so much his eyes in every pic. Chris Pizziello is a great photographer
really powerful picturesImage
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

Faustine wrote:Just found without marks.
Thank you thank you thank you!! :D :D :D
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
Danielle.xo

Post by Danielle.xo »

"I'm a bloke, and the smell of gun oil turns me on"
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

"It's such a boring night. Noone's talking to me...and these women are driving me crazy"
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”