contemplative look

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

User avatar
Lilu
Posts: 43
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:27 pm
Location: Russia

Post by Lilu » Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:04 am

Faustine wrote:Image
I am shuddering with horror every time I see this photo. How can the man stand on the very brink of cliff like Daniel does?! he are afraid of height, doesn't he? Or this is just photomontage?

Thelma
Posts: 2827
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:46 pm
Location: France

Post by Thelma » Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:12 am

Image

Germangirl
Moderator
Posts: 46522
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Germangirl » Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:28 am

Lilu wrote:
I am shuddering with horror every time I see this photo. How can the man stand on the very brink of cliff like Daniel does?! he are afraid of height, doesn't he? Or this is just photomontage?
He was on a rope :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Image

User avatar
Dunda
Administrator
Posts: 22008
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:08 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Dunda » Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:51 am

Germangirl wrote:
Lilu wrote:
I am shuddering with horror every time I see this photo. How can the man stand on the very brink of cliff like Daniel does?! he are afraid of height, doesn't he? Or this is just photomontage?
He was on a rope :wink:
I'm not sure that he was on a rope for this pic :wink:
Image

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com

Germangirl
Moderator
Posts: 46522
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Germangirl » Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:11 pm

Dunda wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
Lilu wrote:
I am shuddering with horror every time I see this photo. How can the man stand on the very brink of cliff like Daniel does?! he are afraid of height, doesn't he? Or this is just photomontage?
He was on a rope :wink:
I'm not sure that he was on a rope for this pic :wink:
I think I have sen it, but even if not - they wouldn´t take such a risk - he is leaning backwards - much too easy to make a false step and bye bye Daniel :shock:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Image

User avatar
Dunda
Administrator
Posts: 22008
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:08 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Dunda » Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:17 pm

Germangirl wrote:
Dunda wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
Lilu wrote:
I am shuddering with horror every time I see this photo. How can the man stand on the very brink of cliff like Daniel does?! he are afraid of height, doesn't he? Or this is just photomontage?
He was on a rope :wink:
I'm not sure that he was on a rope for this pic :wink:
I think I have sen it, but even if not - they wouldn´t take such a risk - he is leaning backwards - much too easy to make a false step and bye bye Daniel :shock:
I've seen the frontal shot with the rope, but eh it's James Bond! :lol: :lol: or a stunt guy....... :lol: :lol: :lol:


(before you slap me, I'm just kidding)
Image

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com

Germangirl
Moderator
Posts: 46522
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Germangirl » Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:30 pm

Dunda wrote:
I've seen the frontal shot with the rope, but eh it's James Bond! :lol: :lol: or a stunt guy....... :lol: :lol: :lol:


(before you slap me, I'm just kidding)
I would never slap you..or would I? :roll: You´ll find out coming saturday :twisted:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Image

Thelma
Posts: 2827
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:46 pm
Location: France

Post by Thelma » Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:14 pm

Image

Daskedusken
Posts: 14135
Joined: Thu May 31, 2007 8:14 pm
Location: Always heading somewhere

Post by Daskedusken » Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:05 pm

The pic above has it all - pout, eyes, ears, well-dressed....
"Leben ist zeichnen ohne Radiergummi"

Thelma
Posts: 2827
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:46 pm
Location: France

Post by Thelma » Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:41 am

Image

User avatar
Cyanaurora
Posts: 3430
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:27 am

Post by Cyanaurora » Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:30 am

Thelma wrote:Image
Do we have an eyebrow thread?

Germangirl
Moderator
Posts: 46522
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Germangirl » Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:44 am

Cyanaurora wrote:
Do we have an eyebrow thread?
:lol: :lol: But I would imagine, the eyes thread covers that. But his brows are really much fuller than you can usually see. I love his ear in this - so shiny and those little veins are cute - Gosh :shock: I am babbling such crap..
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Image

User avatar
JEC57
Posts: 10024
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:00 pm
Location: 15/01/96

Post by JEC57 » Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:42 pm

Germangirl wrote:
Cyanaurora wrote:
Do we have an eyebrow thread?
:lol: :lol: But I would imagine, the eyes thread covers that. But his brows are really much fuller than you can usually see. I love his ear in this - so shiny and those little veins are cute - Gosh :shock: I am babbling such crap..
Nope, not crap :D :D

I was thinking the same thing myself! :wink:

I love the fact that his ears always so clean and shiny. And I do love those funny little indentations at the top on the inside...you can see them clearly in Thelma's picture cause the light is reflecting off the clean skin...right above the largest horizontal veins.

His ears and feet....made to be nibbled :twisted:
Image
Image

User avatar
bumblebee
Posts: 15193
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:01 pm
Location: British in USA

Post by bumblebee » Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:12 pm

JEC57 wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
Cyanaurora wrote:
Do we have an eyebrow thread?
:lol: :lol: But I would imagine, the eyes thread covers that. But his brows are really much fuller than you can usually see. I love his ear in this - so shiny and those little veins are cute - Gosh :shock: I am babbling such crap..
Nope, not crap :D :D

I was thinking the same thing myself! :wink:

I love the fact that his ears always so clean and shiny. And I do love those funny little indentations at the top on the inside...you can see them clearly in Thelma's picture cause the light is reflecting off the clean skin...right above the largest horizontal veins.

His ears and feet....made to be nibbled :twisted:
JEC57 - I think we should start a lobby group to have you start and maintain a DC Wikipedia page. You are the Queen of detail and observation with all things DC. In fact, you could probably give Sats a run for her money!

User avatar
JEC57
Posts: 10024
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:00 pm
Location: 15/01/96

Post by JEC57 » Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:51 pm

bumblebee wrote:
JEC57 wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
Cyanaurora wrote:
Do we have an eyebrow thread?
:lol: :lol: But I would imagine, the eyes thread covers that. But his brows are really much fuller than you can usually see. I love his ear in this - so shiny and those little veins are cute - Gosh :shock: I am babbling such crap..
Nope, not crap :D :D

I was thinking the same thing myself! :wink:

I love the fact that his ears always so clean and shiny. And I do love those funny little indentations at the top on the inside...you can see them clearly in Thelma's picture cause the light is reflecting off the clean skin...right above the largest horizontal veins.

His ears and feet....made to be nibbled :twisted:
JEC57 - I think we should start a lobby group to have you start and maintain a DC Wikipedia page. You are the Queen of detail and observation with all things DC. In fact, you could probably give Sats a run for her money!
Ummmm.....well......I just sort of notice these things. Can't help it really. :oops:
Image
Image

Post Reply