Entire Jonathan Ross Interview with Daniel Craig

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

Look at Russell's face - he's so leery!! Arsehole! I hate him sorry.

StarryDannyFan xx
DC_fan

Post by DC_fan »

StarryDannyFan wrote:Look at Russell's face - he's so leery!! Arsehole! I hate him sorry.

StarryDannyFan xx
I have no idea who is he...but he looks slightly mad :evil:
The name is Craig...Daniel Craig! Image
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

Yep he acts mad too! He is a presenter on some shows here in UK, and has problems with drugs in the past. Weird man.

StarryDannyFan xx
Renske

Post by Renske »

Hey you girls, I just got back from a weekend in UK. I saw the interview on TV, but is it still available for download? It seems it expired at 25th, and it's just after midnight :-(

Thanks,
Renske
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Renske wrote:Hey you girls, I just got back from a weekend in UK. I saw the interview on TV, but is it still available for download? It seems it expired at 25th, and it's just after midnight :-(

Thanks,
Renske
I'm downloading it now, don't see any expiration date or time on the web page. It takes just over 2 hours, I have an hour to go.
Crazy!
Renske

Post by Renske »

hmmm...I'll havz to try again in the morning, cos it's not even opening the page anymore now :-(
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

Tried to upload.....failed....it says my download limit is exceeded.
That I have to wait 42 minutes?
3 digit code? where?
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

sharmaine wrote:Tried to upload.....failed....it says my download limit is exceeded.
That I have to wait 42 minutes?
3 digit code? where?
on the main page after clicking the link, on the upper right hand side will be a code given, which you need to repeat in the box next to it exactly and click the button below those boxes. Don't remember what it says.

brings you to the next page. you'll see a countdown in the table. let it finish and a download button will appear. click it, assign a location and 2 1/2 hours later it should be done.
Crazy!
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Four Puffs and a Piano - all band member are wearing DC on their shirts! :lol:
Crazy!
gugita14

Post by gugita14 »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:Image

Awwww how cute. I want one of those shirts! :D :D
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Well, now that I've seen it full, all I have to say is that I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard watching a TV show. Perfection!
Crazy!
redluna

Post by redluna »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:Well, now that I've seen it full, all I have to say is that I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard watching a TV show. Perfection!
One question: is the version Misha posted for download the full show? Because I've downloaded it last night and it ended abrupt in the midlle of Russells interview :roll: :cry:
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

redluna wrote:
Elaine_Figgis wrote:Well, now that I've seen it full, all I have to say is that I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard watching a TV show. Perfection!
One question: is the version Misha posted for download the full show? Because I've downloaded it last night and it ended abrupt in the midlle of Russells interview :roll: :cry:
Yes, it is the entire 1 hour show. But, it seems by some members comments, that there may have been a time limit on the download.
Crazy!
redluna

Post by redluna »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:
redluna wrote:
Yes, it is the entire 1 hour show. But, it seems by some members comments, that there may have been a time limit on the download.
Thanks Elaine! Maybe I'll try it again...
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:Image

YEAH, I did notice they are wearing DC on their tees , I laughed out loud ! :lol:

@ Daniel_Craig: thank you for the backstage pics , I couldn't start my day better ! I'm happy now :mrgreen: