Golden Compass Premieres Picture

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

advo

Post by advo »

Thanks for the video!! Very nice!
"One day your prince will come, mine just took a wrong turn, got lost, and is to stubborn to ask for directions."

http://advo88.blogspot.com
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Deb wrote:http://news.sky.com/skynews/video/video ... 4662,.html

Sky News interview. Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!
Deb, thanks for this! :D :D

And look at Dakota' face when this guy says to Daniel something like "you going to turn into a serial actor" and Daniel answers "sounds like a serial murderer... :lol: :lol: priceless. This girl is very cute!
And the man of course is sexy as usual!

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Mimi_kitty

Post by Mimi_kitty »

Have you noticed how she stared at him the whole time and of course the look in her eyes :wink:
Cause you affect me ...

Fascinate me....
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Mimi_kitty wrote:Have you noticed how she stared at him the whole time and of course the look in her eyes :wink:
I think they have worked very good together and she is adoring him in a very likable way.

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

From WireImage

The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
PAMELA BRAMMER

Golden Compass Premiere

Post by PAMELA BRAMMER »

I have written in the Getting Close to Daniel thread as well.

OMG I met HIM tonight. Got photos and an autograph. He was stood right in front of me and I forgot everything. He looked gorgeous and so did Sats. Her pictures do not do her justice. She is aboslutely stunning.

Got to met Eva Green and Nicole Kidman as well and also got there autographs but it was worthing the long hours in the cold just for a few precious moments in his company.

Bring on Bond 22!!!!

Pam :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Never regret anything that makes you smile!
magch

Post by magch »

The tabloids reacted very fast. More on the ring in the link below. :wink: DC and Sats looked so beautiful together.

http://www.mi6.co.uk/news/index.php?itemid=5618
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Last edited by Germangirl on Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Re: Golden Compass Premiere

Post by Germangirl »

PAMELA BRAMMER wrote:I have written in the Getting Close to Daniel thread as well.

OMG I met HIM tonight. Got photos and an autograph. He was stood right in front of me and I forgot everything. He looked gorgeous and so did Sats. Her pictures do not do her justice. She is aboslutely stunning.
You lucky, lucky girl :D Nice your comment on Sats. That´s exactly what I read a few time. Looking forward to your photos.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

tigerheart

Post by tigerheart »

Dunda wrote:
Deb wrote:http://news.sky.com/skynews/video/video ... 4662,.html

Sky News interview. Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!
Deb, thanks for this! :D :D

And look at Dakota' face when this guy says to Daniel something like "you going to turn into a serial actor" and Daniel answers "sounds like a serial murderer... :lol: :lol: priceless. This girl is very cute!
And the man of course is sexy as usual!
Thanks very much Deb for the link - a fun interview and you can see how Daniel and Dakota got on well together.

Sexy as usual? Most definitely - he looks INCREDIBLY hot in the video and the photos - I thought I would miss the CR look but he looks so damn sleek... :twisted: 8) :D
Dreaming as always...

Do you want the truth...or something beautiful?
tigerheart

Post by tigerheart »

Germangirl wrote:
PAMELA BRAMMER wrote:I have written in the Getting Close to Daniel thread as well.

You lucky, lucky girl :D Nice your comment on Sats. That´s exactly what I read a few time. Looking forward to your photos.
Very lucky indeed...off to read your post in the other thread, Pamela!! :)
Dreaming as always...

Do you want the truth...or something beautiful?
Lynda

Post by Lynda »

Just love all the pictures and video. Daniel looked gorgeous, as usual. Satsuki looked very striking.

I can't believe someone here met Daniel!!! Lucky person. Wish it had been me but I would have been overwhelmed.
"He's blond ... he's Bond ... he's actually quite good!"
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

Got to met Eva Green and Nicole Kidman as well and also got there autographs but it was worthing the long hours in the cold just for a few precious moments in his company.

Bring on Bond 22!!!!

Pam :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

OMG !!!!!!!!!!

YOU LUCKIEST girl in the world !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we are looking forward to your photos, of course ! :D

I just found this on youtube , but Daniel is not so much visible :?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=HyI2W5pt7lA

@Anglo + GG: thanks for the pics ! :wink:
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

zonzi wrote:
redluna wrote:
zonzi wrote: I'm trying this link

http://www.lsq.tv/
And have you seen anything????
NADA :cry:
Sorry girls, blame the misinformation on this guy. It's up now, but they were covering the Magic Flute premiere and did red carpet interviews on that rather than on TGC. :? :roll:
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

Anglophile wrote:
zonzi wrote:
redluna wrote: And have you seen anything????
NADA :cry:
Sorry girls, blame the misinformation on this guy. It's up now, but they were covering the Magic Flute premiere and did red carpet interviews on that rather than on TGC. :? :roll:
Anglo, it's ok, you made our day with all those pics, don't worry about it ! :wink: