Golden Compass Premieres Picture

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

DanFan2 wrote:I posted those press conference pics YESTERDAY in the DedicatedtoDaniel.com gallery, unlike the Russian site that posted them today. So I'm confused why the Russian site is getting plugged for those pics on this D2D Forum. Doesn't anyone check the D2D gallery or latest news column anymore??? :cry: :cry: :cry:

~ Wendy
Dearest Wendy,

don't be sad. You and Ashlee are making such a great job by keeping alive this wonderful place in the cyberspace.
We really appreciate it.
From now on I'll look for new pics in the D2D gallery at first, I prosmise. :)
We are all so excited and hurry aroung in the net to find all this new stuff after the long dry spell.
And sometimes it seem as if we have forgot the saying "why wander around in the distance, when good things lie nearby"

Love Dunda

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
redluna

Post by redluna »

Dunda wrote:
DanFan2 wrote:I posted those press conference pics YESTERDAY in the DedicatedtoDaniel.com gallery, unlike the Russian site that posted them today. So I'm confused why the Russian site is getting plugged for those pics on this D2D Forum. Doesn't anyone check the D2D gallery or latest news column anymore??? :cry: :cry: :cry:

~ Wendy
Dearest Wendy,

don't be sad. You and Ashlee are making such a great job by keeping alive this wonderful place in the cyberspace.
We really appreciate it.
From now on I'll look for new pics in the D2D gallery at first, I prosmise. :)
We are all so excited and hurry aroung in the net to find all this new stuff after the long dry spell.
And sometimes it seem as if we have forgot the saying "why wander around in the distance, when good things lie nearby"

Love Dunda
Dear Wendy,
It is absolutely right what Dunda said before!
Don't be blue!!! We are all so grateful that Ashlee and you do such an amazing job!!!!
Hugs and Kisses Luna
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

Just found them Wendy, thanks a bunch! I wish there was some more commenting going on over there at the gallery, it used to be so much fun! Maybe it will start again now that so many new pics are coming out every day. 8)
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

DanFan2 wrote:I posted those press conference pics last night in the DedicatedtoDaniel.com gallery (and I didn't get them from the Russian site--rather, that site probably got them from here, since the webmaster has access to the D2D gallery). Doesn't anyone else check the D2D gallery or latest news column anymore??? :cry: :cry: :cry:

~ Wendy

Wendyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

don't be sad, sure, we check the gallery ! why do you say that ? :wink:

Thank you vm indeed for the pics :D
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

Anglophile wrote:
zonzi wrote:
redluna wrote: And have you seen anything????
NADA :cry:
Sorry girls, blame the misinformation on this guy. It's up now, but they were covering the Magic Flute premiere and did red carpet interviews on that rather than on TGC. :? :roll:
UPDATE:

After the event I wrote them an email asking if they didn't cover the Golden Compass premiere at all. Last night they wrote me back saying they did, and they'd uploaded it now. I just checked it out and they have a big TGC feature and a BIFA red carpet video, which I think is the same I saw on youtube yesterday, but the TGC thing is good to watch because it is better quality than the youtube clips, and bigger. Here's the link: http://lsq.tv/

This is a very looooong video, they are talking about the movie and show several red carpet scenes in between. The most interesting part starts about 11.00 into the clip, and they caught the DANIEL!! - WHAT?! part too! :D
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Anglo, how genius is that? :shock: Listening to it while writing - rushing forward to 11 :lol: Thanks!

Again just shows, that he is comfy and lovely with the fans!
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

zonzi

Post by zonzi »

Thank you Anglo :D
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

WHere did he say What to the fans.. I tried to see it.. but I can't see him screaming!!!

StarryDannyFan xx
magch

Post by magch »

Germangirl wrote:just found und stole them from the russian site

His expression here I find very much like some of his very young pics. Vulnerable.

Thanks Betty :D
I think his slimming down to his pre-Bond body definitely makes him look younger too. I am so happy that he slims down. I prefer his pre-Bond look.

Narrow tie again in this picture. Is there anyway I can find out what brand of tie he is wearing? I so want to get something similar for my hubby's Christmas gifts. I guess I should just print the pictures and go shop around in the stores to see whether I can find similar ties.
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

magch wrote:

His expression here I find very much like some of his very young pics. Vulnerable.

I think his slimming down to his pre-Bond body definitely makes him look younger too. I am so happy that he slims down. I prefer his pre-Bond look.

Narrow tie again in this picture. Is there anyway I can find out what brand of tie he is wearing? I so want to get something similar for my hubby's Christmas gifts. I guess I should just print the pictures and go shop around in the stores to see whether I can find similar ties.

I do agree with you, Mag. This slim look makes him younger, absolutely. And I like that narrow tie sooo much. I think your hubby would be so happy to get a similar one for Christmas. Unfortunately I couldn't tell you what brand of tie he's wearing :?
gugita14

Post by gugita14 »

zonzi wrote:
magch wrote:

I do agree with you, Mag. This slim look makes him younger, absolutely. And I like that narrow tie sooo much. I think your hubby would be so happy to get a similar one for Christmas. Unfortunately I couldn't tell you what brand of tie he's wearing :?
He looks so adorable in these pictures. Love the look of his eyes. The red background seems to bring up the blue color of his eyes.
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

StarryDannyFan wrote:WHere did he say What to the fans.. I tried to see it.. but I can't see him screaming!!!

StarryDannyFan xx
11.48 into the video :wink:
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

Stunning photo - the two of them look beautiful together.

One curiosity I have.....Satsuki is pretty brave to be wearing a silk satin charmeuse dress that is so form fitting....mind you, she's very slim and can pull it off....isn't it as cold in Britain as it is here in Canada (it's minus 2)....unless the lights of the event are so many and so warm that one can wear a thin sheath like this and not be cold...

I must confess, that my headlights would certainly be "ON" under a dress like that (mind you, maybe not necessarily because of the cold - but standing beside Mr. Craig)....same goes for Nicole's dress - at least she has a foundation garment in that bodice somewhere but I get chills just thinking about exposing skin in that cold weather. At least Daniel is lucky he can wear a full suit (as well as a vest) under his jacket.

Enlighten me - anybody? Pam/Christine was it freezing or not.

Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

Faustine wrote:More big

I love his expression in this picture! It looks like he has seen something naughty :twisted: