Golden Compass Premieres Picture

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

User avatar
Cyanaurora
Posts: 3430
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:27 am

Post by Cyanaurora » Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:40 am

sharmaine wrote:Stunning photo - the two of them look beautiful together.

One curiosity I have.....Satsuki is pretty brave to be wearing a silk satin charmeuse dress that is so form fitting....mind you, she's very slim and can pull it off....isn't it as cold in Britain as it is here in Canada (it's minus 2)....unless the lights of the event are so many and so warm that one can wear a thin sheath like this and not be cold...

I must confess, that my headlights would certainly be "ON" under a dress like that (mind you, maybe not necessarily because of the cold - but standing beside Mr. Craig)....same goes for Nicole's dress - at least she has a foundation garment in that bodice somewhere but I get chills just thinking about exposing skin in that cold weather. At least Daniel is lucky he can wear a full suit (as well as a vest) under his jacket.

Enlighten me - anybody? Pam/Christine was it freezing or not.

Image
In one of the pics I saw that she wasn't wearing anything concealing underneath. And you could see how excited/cold she was. :shock:

advicky
Posts: 1738
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:37 pm

Post by advicky » Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:11 am

Here is new information about Satsuki's dresses: http://www.albertaferretti.com/site.asp

User avatar
zonzi
Posts: 7579
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:58 pm
Location: Back home

Post by zonzi » Sun Dec 02, 2007 1:35 pm

Anglophile wrote:
StarryDannyFan wrote:WHere did he say What to the fans.. I tried to see it.. but I can't see him screaming!!!

StarryDannyFan xx
11.48 into the video :wink:
Anglo, sorry, but which video in particular ?

(I'm losing track :? )
Image
********
Image

User avatar
PAMELA BRAMMER
Posts: 452
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:30 pm
Location: Northern England

Golden Compass Premiere

Post by PAMELA BRAMMER » Sun Dec 02, 2007 1:58 pm

I was stood just there when Daniel shouted "what"to the 2 girls who were screaming. They were 16 and 17 years old and had been screaming like that since they arrived about 11.00am!!

All they were shouting is "Oh my God - Daniel we love you".

I think its the Leicester Square TV video. It was quite interesting to see the video because as I say I was stood about 4 down the line from them and had been chatting during the day.

Pam x :D :D

PS The 2 girls video is on youtube entitled "Daniel Craig and us"
Never regret anything that makes you smile!

User avatar
zonzi
Posts: 7579
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:58 pm
Location: Back home

Re: Golden Compass Premiere

Post by zonzi » Sun Dec 02, 2007 2:58 pm

PAMELA BRAMMER wrote:I was stood just there when Daniel shouted "what"to the 2 girls who were screaming. They were 16 and 17 years old and had been screaming like that since they arrived about 11.00am!!

All they were shouting is "Oh my God - Daniel we love you".

I think its the Leicester Square TV video. It was quite interesting to see the video because as I say I was stood about 4 down the line from them and had been chatting during the day.

Pam x :D :D

PS The 2 girls video is on youtube entitled "Daniel Craig and us"

Thank you, Pam :wink:
Image
********
Image

User avatar
Amethyst
Posts: 33
Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:00 pm
Location: Cambridgeshire UK

Post by Amethyst » Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:47 pm

Sharmaine wrote:
Stunning photo - the two of them look beautiful together.

One curiosity I have.....Satsuki is pretty brave to be wearing a silk satin charmeuse dress that is so form fitting....mind you, she's very slim and can pull it off....isn't it as cold in Britain as it is here in Canada (it's minus 2)....unless the lights of the event are so many and so warm that one can wear a thin sheath like this and not be cold...

I must confess, that my headlights would certainly be "ON" under a dress like that (mind you, maybe not necessarily because of the cold - but standing beside Mr. Craig)....same goes for Nicole's dress - at least she has a foundation garment in that bodice somewhere but I get chills just thinking about exposing skin in that cold weather. At least Daniel is lucky he can wear a full suit (as well as a vest) under his jacket.

Enlighten me - anybody? Pam/Christine was it freezing or not.
I don't think it was a very cold night, in fact fairly mild for the time of year. I don't think it's as cold in Britain as it is in Canada. I have a friend who has recently been to Canada and she couldn't believe how cold it was. Mostly here it just tends to be damp and miserable, but it's not as cold as it's perceived to be from outside the UK. We rarely have snow (and when we do it doesn't usually last very long). Of course it is colder and they have more snow in Scotland.

BTW - I liked Satsuki's dress but I think she should have worn a bra, even though she is so small. I think she would have been cold as the fabric was so thin, so maybe a shawl or wrap around her shoulders would have been a good idea as worn by several ladies I noticed.
"You pop your cork, you flip your lid, you are definitely off the stick!"
SOME VOICES

User avatar
DC_fan
Posts: 588
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:22 pm
Location: Lisboa, Portugal
Contact:

Re: Golden Compass Premiere

Post by DC_fan » Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:47 pm

zonzi wrote:
PAMELA BRAMMER wrote:I was stood just there when Daniel shouted "what"to the 2 girls who were screaming. They were 16 and 17 years old and had been screaming like that since they arrived about 11.00am!!

All they were shouting is "Oh my God - Daniel we love you".

I think its the Leicester Square TV video. It was quite interesting to see the video because as I say I was stood about 4 down the line from them and had been chatting during the day.

Pam x :D :D

PS The 2 girls video is on youtube entitled "Daniel Craig and us"

Thank you, Pam :wink:
OMG!!

They were like crazy!

:shock: :shock:

Too much screaming for me... :lol:
The name is Craig...Daniel Craig! Image
Image

tracymarie
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:56 am

Post by tracymarie » Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:30 pm

i was there too!got there about 3in afternoon very col started raining daniel showed up after 6.oo.photos i took were bad!not good im afraid but someone sent me some better ones.anyway i thought satsuki looked nice.sometimes she looked lost,left out cause everyone was shouting for daniel.she never smiles that girl,youd think with dan on her arm that would make anygirl smile with pride.

User avatar
Laredo
Posts: 6859
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:18 pm
Location: FL . have broadband now YEAh !

Post by Laredo » Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:26 pm

There were a lot o pics with her smileing . I don't think I ever sw her smile so much before , but she can't smile and be "on" all the time . She is not the star , he is . Has anyone put her smileing pics in the Sats smileing thread ?

advicky
Posts: 1738
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:37 pm

Post by advicky » Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:51 pm

Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
zonzi
Posts: 7579
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:58 pm
Location: Back home

Post by zonzi » Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:29 pm

Thanks Vicky :D
Image
********
Image

magch
Posts: 582
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:10 pm
Location: USA

Post by magch » Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:02 pm

tracymarie wrote:i was there too!got there about 3in afternoon very col started raining daniel showed up after 6.oo.photos i took were bad!not good im afraid but someone sent me some better ones.anyway i thought satsuki looked nice.sometimes she looked lost,left out cause everyone was shouting for daniel.she never smiles that girl,youd think with dan on her arm that would make anygirl smile with pride.
A big smile from Sats. Unless we spend 24 hours a day with her, what do we know?:wink:

laredo, similar pictures have already been posted in the Sats smiling thread.

Image

User avatar
Dunda
Administrator
Posts: 21959
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:08 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Dunda » Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:08 pm

ad78472 wrote:Image
I like this one, seems as if he's thinking "What's the matter with you, asking such stupid question!" :lol: :lol:
Image

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com

User avatar
zonzi
Posts: 7579
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:58 pm
Location: Back home

Post by zonzi » Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:27 pm

Dunda wrote:
ad78472 wrote:Image
I like this one, seems as if he's thinking "What's the matter with you, asking such stupid question!" :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:shock:

THUD
Image
********
Image

User avatar
JEC57
Posts: 10024
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:00 pm
Location: 15/01/96

Post by JEC57 » Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:59 pm

I've been deep sea diving in my Daniel folders, looking for something else (ain't that always the way! :roll: ) and came across 4 sets of images from CR, QoS, GC and FOAF. I've loaded each into the appropriate premiere thread (or made a new one where I couldn't see an old one). The photos run sequentially so whoever took them had one of those fast-running pro cameras. The events are well-known, but hopefully there will be some pictures which are either new or of better quality than existing ones.

Imageshack is so unreliable these days (sooooo slow, bad album options even with a premium account, and they also loose pics too) that I've uploaded these into the Bucket.

But, that does mean to get the best out of the pics, you will need to open them and then click the "hi res" for them to open up to the full size of 1500 x 1000. Sorry about that. :oops:


Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image
Image
Image

Post Reply