Defiance

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

magch

Post by magch »

Faustine wrote:
magch wrote:
Faustine wrote:In this pic IS Gerard Depardieu.... Mon amour. :lol: :lol:

Thanks for 1900 Poster. Wonderful movie: Robert de Niro, Gerard Depardieu... frontal naked.... :shock: :shock: :shock:

Donald Sutherland and this poor little boy :shock:

Wonderful movie of Bernardo Bertolucci

Enrique Iglesias pic?? It´s from Kiss and tell. Look here in Dunda´s post:

http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/forum/ ... sc&start=0
Faustine. I knew you must have seen 1900. We seem to share a lot of similar experience with movies 8). A great but shocking movie indeed. You pretty much sum up all the shocking moments. :shock: :wink:
Already I had noticed with pleasure that we have similar experiences with the cinema.

I saw Novecento because there were three actors who were maddening me when I was 20 years old. It´s tremendous, the scenes on of a cruelty that the cold bones leave you. The scene of Sutherland with this kid... I never forget this. I saw this movie in 1988

Depardieu is an absolutely wonderful, ductile actor, seducer, a real man.

My Depardieu's favorite movies:

Cyrano de Bergerac. 1991
Le dernier métro. 1980
Le Retour de Martin Guerre. 1982
Danton. 1983
Jean de Florette. 1986 + Daniel Auteuil :shock:
Camille Claudel. 1988
Green Card. 1990
Les Miserables. 2000
Same here. I saw 1900 because I was crazy about Robert De Niro. I saw it in high school (don't ask me how I got to see it! :lol: :lol: :lol: ). It was my first Bertolucci film. The scene with the kid was so shocking that none of the Bertolucci films I saw later in my life were any big deal. I like the movie in general but that scene has been preventing me from owning the DVD. I haven't seen Jean de Florette with Gerad and Daniel Auteuil. Why is it shocking? Did you see Le Placard (The Closet) too? It had Gerad and Daniel Auteuil as well, a hilarious movie. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

magch wrote:
Faustine wrote:
magch wrote: Faustine. I knew you must have seen 1900. We seem to share a lot of similar experience with movies 8). A great but shocking movie indeed. You pretty much sum up all the shocking moments. :shock: :wink:
Already I had noticed with pleasure that we have similar experiences with the cinema.

I saw Novecento because there were three actors who were maddening me when I was 20 years old. It´s tremendous, the scenes on of a cruelty that the cold bones leave you. The scene of Sutherland with this kid... I never forget this. I saw this movie in 1988

Depardieu is an absolutely wonderful, ductile actor, seducer, a real man.

My Depardieu's favorite movies:

Cyrano de Bergerac. 1991
Le dernier métro. 1980
Le Retour de Martin Guerre. 1982
Danton. 1983
Jean de Florette. 1986 + Daniel Auteuil :shock:
Camille Claudel. 1988
Green Card. 1990
Les Miserables. 2000
Same here. I saw 1900 because I was crazy about Robert De Niro. I saw it in high school (don't ask me how I got to see it! :lol: :lol: :lol: ). It was my first Bertolucci film. The scene with the kid was so shocking that none of the Bertolucci films I saw later in my life were any big deal. I like the movie in general but that scene has been preventing me from owning the DVD. I haven't seen Jean de Florette with Gerad and Daniel Auteuil. Why is it shocking? Did you see Le Placard (The Closet) too? It had Gerad and Daniel Auteuil as well, a hilarious movie. :lol: :lol: :lol:
When I saw Novecento I was 20 years old and for anything I could not return to see her, I remember it perfectly (like almost everything at what I look), but I could not return to see the movie.

Jean de Florette: The impressive thing was they two together + Ives Montand. Jean is a hunchback who lives with his small daughter in the field, in a place coveted by Montand and Auteuil, they do the impossible life to him until Jean dies and get hold of his lands.

In Manon des sources the daughter has grown has the body and face of Emmanuelle Beart (ex-wife of Auteuil) and one take revenge.

If you can tries to see them, both films. I am sure that you will enjoy very much

I have seen The placard, great movie; the list they are only the favorites, I have seen more 15 movies more

Mon petit Auteuil.... awwwwwwww :shock: :D
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
advicky

Post by advicky »

http://movies.yahoo.com/

DEFIANCE TRAILER
cornell01

Post by cornell01 »

ad78472 wrote:http://movies.yahoo.com/

DEFIANCE TRAILER
Omigosh!! I can't wait - fall 2008. DC and also Liev Schreiber, another fine actor.
redluna

Post by redluna »

ad78472 wrote:http://movies.yahoo.com/

DEFIANCE TRAILER
OMG!!!! Thank you Vicky!!!!!!!
The trailer is very moving and it looks like a good movie!
redluna

Post by redluna »

ad78472 wrote: Image
I like his look here and the hat too!
montana

Post by montana »

i'm trying to watch the trailer but i cant get it loaded...anyway i will keep trying.

anyway thank you for this and the photos!!

btw, have you seen the release date!?

December 26, 2008

so now we have 'flashbacks of a fool' in may, 'bond 22' in november and this one in december... :)
funnlim

Post by funnlim »

Does he look like depardieu? I hope not. No they don't look alike at all. Depardieu is a fine actor and the similarities stop there.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Definitely WOW - seems like a powerful film and as far as I am concerned he looks great Image

Thanks so much, Vicky!
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

redluna

Post by redluna »

montana wrote:i'm trying to watch the trailer but i cant get it loaded...anyway i will keep trying.

anyway thank you for this and the photos!!

btw, have you seen the release date!?

December 26, 2008

so now we have 'flashbacks of a fool' in may, 'bond 22' in november and this one in december... :)
Maybe someone is able to make the trailer ready for download :roll: Anglo????? :roll: :wink:
PAMELA BRAMMER

Defiance

Post by PAMELA BRAMMER »

I know where I'II be on Boxing Day 2008!

Looks a great movie. What an end to the year!
Never regret anything that makes you smile!
redluna

Post by redluna »

Mimi_kitty

Post by Mimi_kitty »

Looks amazing :D
Cause you affect me ...

Fascinate me....
montana

Post by montana »

yup!!! thank you sooooooo much redluna!

with the first link i thought that i didnt work because i didnt have quicktime installed, so i downloaded this morning, and now that i've just come from work, i've installed, but the same, it doesnt work for me.
so thank you for those links.
it seems like a great movie!

:D