Biography: Daniel Craig (Complete Episode from Bio Channel)

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

DanFan2

Biography: Daniel Craig (Complete Episode from Bio Channel)

Post by DanFan2 »

Happy Holidays to everyone! :D

If you weren't able to catch Daniel's episode of Biography on the Biography Channel yesterday, I've uploaded the full show (without commercials) to SendSpace.com, so that you can download it from there at your leisure. The show is approximately 45 minutes long. I uploaded it in three parts, to cut down on the download time. Bear in mind that each part is still huge (159 MB to 179 MB), so downloading will still take a while. The links to the three parts are here:

[SENDSPACE HAS SINCE DELETED THE FILES.] :(

~ Wendy
Last edited by DanFan2 on Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Co-Administrator, The Daniel Craig Forum
Co-Owner, Dedicated to Daniel Fansite
http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
summer_wine

Re: Biography: Daniel Craig (Complete Episode from Bio Chann

Post by summer_wine »

I love you :)
redluna

Post by redluna »

Thank you SOOOOOO much Wendy!!!!
Liverpool Rules

Post by Liverpool Rules »

Thank you Wendy! I had read this about that:

Daniel Craig
Monday, December 24 4:00am ET
Stepping into a role previously occupied by such notable scene stealers as Sean Connery, Roger Moore, and Pierce Brosnan could have been career suicide, instead, it has propelled Daniel Craig on to Hollywood's A list. Tagging along with his mother to Liverpool's famously left-wing Everyman Theatre, Craig grew up in the theater, soaking in the life backstage. It convinced him to become an actor. When he left school in 1984 he was accepted into the National Youth Theatre. His career began very promisingly, being cast in the movie The Power of One. His major breakthrough came with the lauded and popular British TV series Our Friends in the North. Craig quickly tired of the media circus surrounding his performance wishing instead to be seen as a "serious actor". He set off on his quest flitting from disturbing indies to Spielberg's Munich and finally to one of the screen's most iconographic roles: James Bond.

And that's why Liverpool rules :wink:
"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DanFan2

Post by DanFan2 »

My pleasure. :D I hope that no one is having a problem downloading the files.

Once you've seen the show, let us know what you think about it.

I posted my thoughts about the show in a different thread, but I'll mention them here too. I thought it was interesting, but not as good as I had hoped. The show got some of its facts wrong--I think that the show was getting its information from Tiscali.co.uk, because that's the only major bio site that lists Daniel's birthday as November 1968 (and has numerous other errors). Nevertheless, I liked how the show presented some photos and behind-the-scenes footage of Daniel that I hadn't seen before. I wish that the Bio Channel had interviewed some of Daniel's family and friends in addition to the drama teacher and a few select magazine and film critics. After all, Daniel's mother and father have been interviewed by the press in the past. Too bad that most of Daniel's interviews were taken from other shows that we had seen already. But, all and all, I'm happy that the Bio Channel aired the episode.

~ Wendy
Last edited by DanFan2 on Tue Dec 25, 2007 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Co-Administrator, The Daniel Craig Forum
Co-Owner, Dedicated to Daniel Fansite
http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Liverpool Rules

Post by Liverpool Rules »

I'm almost done downloading the 1st one now. I'll try to get them all before I hit the table again.
"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Renske

Post by Renske »

I don't think she's member of the forum. But who knows...

She actually looks a bit like Mickey01 (as far as I can compare...only saw 1 pic of Mickey), but as far as I know, Mickey met Dan in other, not so exciting circumstances :s

Thanks Wendy for uploading these!! :D
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Renske

Post by Renske »

Indeed, I remember that pic. But it's not Mickey01 though.
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

From DTD Gallery

Me and Daniel
Daniel was very kind in taking a picture with me at the Bafta award in London last february. He had just signed my dvd cover of the film "Love is the Devil" in which he portrays George Dyer(Francis Bacon's lover that killed himself) brilliantly.It also seemed to me he was quite happy in seeing a fan with this film actually... to see his reaction when he got to me, you can check the video I did on You Tube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuW4GEuEOGk

We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Renske

Post by Renske »

Have made some screencaps. The interview from Munich, in the blue jumper, and the Sylvia interview are new to me.

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »