Early pup thread- Institut for Pupology

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Germangirl wrote:
Dunda wrote:Image
New :shock:

Definitely new!! Brooding and moody Pup with blonde floppy fringe, can't get much better. :sigh:

Just when I think I got them all, another one turns up :mrgreen:

Thanks Dunda, that's made my day. :thumbup:
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

it comes as a promo pic with the new OFitN release.

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda wrote:it comes as a promo pic with the new OFitN release.
Did Geordie eveer come in a suit like this one? Sorry, haven't watched this film but once.. :oops:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Germangirl wrote:
Dunda wrote:it comes as a promo pic with the new OFitN release.
Did Geordie eveer come in a suit like this one? Sorry, haven't watched this film but once.. :oops:
not quite sure about that (Jec???) but the used that pic for the cover of the new DVDset

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

I just saw he wears this suit in the very first episode:

http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/galler ... =163&pos=5

BondBabe2008

Post by BondBabe2008 »

I ♥ him when he's younger with his floppy hair gawjuss as ever even now at his age he's still gawjuss as ever :thud: thanks girls :wink:
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

All this wounderful information and pictures on a Saturday morning is jsut to much for my. I am in a flush so early.
DeeDee

Post by DeeDee »

I wish I could see Friends in the North, Some Voices and Hotel Splendide, but here in the US I can't seem to find them on DVD in region 1.... :thud: they look really good....I enjoy looking at the photos you all post though, he's so adorable....thanks for posting them.
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

DeeDee wrote:I wish I could see Friends in the North, Some Voices and Hotel Splendide, but here in the US I can't seem to find them on DVD in region 1.... :thud: they look really good....I enjoy looking at the photos you all post though, he's so adorable....thanks for posting them.
Our Friends in the North is on youtube......not the best way to see it, but at least it gives you a taster of Daniel as the Bonnie Lad. :wink:
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

I wish you could get some new information about SV or Ray - it seems it is hard to get some new pictures or information - I am in need of a Ray fix - fast.

SDF xx
DeeDee

Post by DeeDee »

JEC57 wrote:
DeeDee wrote:I wish I could see Friends in the North, Some Voices and Hotel Splendide, but here in the US I can't seem to find them on DVD in region 1.... :thud: they look really good....I enjoy looking at the photos you all post though, he's so adorable....thanks for posting them.
Our Friends in the North is on youtube......not the best way to see it, but at least it gives you a taster of Daniel as the Bonnie Lad. :wink:
Oh, thanks for that information, I'll have to check it out really soon!
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

Dunda wrote:new OFitN release
Whoa, did you order that? Are there any extra features on it?
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Anglophile wrote:
Dunda wrote:new OFitN release
Whoa, did you order that? Are there any extra features on it?
No, I have it already. I ordered it a few days after my crush finally kicked in and got it for a very reasonabl price at amazon.co.uk back then..

and as far as I can see, there are no extras which could be worth to buy this one.

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Germangirl wrote: Did Geordie eveer come in a suit like this one? Sorry, haven't watched this film but once.. :oops:
JEC wrote: It's the suit he is wearing at the beginning when he visits Nicky at home.
I have someting for you, too. Not new, but... :wink:

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

chrissie65

Post by chrissie65 »

Germangirl wrote:
Germangirl wrote: Did Geordie eveer come in a suit like this one? Sorry, haven't watched this film but once.. :oops:
JEC wrote: It's the suit he is wearing at the beginning when he visits Nicky at home.
I have someting for you, too. Not new, but... :wink:

I'm wondering how long "Blödi" a. k. a. my temporary computer is gonna survive this...