Early pup thread- Institut for Pupology

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

sf2la wrote:Tboss!!!!!! What are you doing?!!! You had better hurry and delete that post before Prof Jec sees it or you'll be eating alone in the cafeteria and playing by yourself at recess (or was it 'with yourself'?) Anyway, if you want to have any classmates at your birthday parties......... ahem....
:stick_iagree: ahem
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

sf2la wrote:Oh, I HATE poetry school. That was the first poem I wrote since 8th grade, I bet! My poor ex-husband never got a love poem from me!

Here's the plan, if there is a poetry assignment, I say we all turn in our letters of resignation and ask for a copy of our transcripts so that we can use them to get into another school. The dean and Prof will be so freaked out when ALL of us drop out (how are they to survive without our tuition money) that they will HAVE to substitute it with a different class, maybe Advanced Pup Art. Everyone agree?? TG Sharmaine isn't in this school. She used to post on here a lot and she's like the Stephen Hawkings of poetry.
If you were wise enough to ask people who know me well.....their advice would be "never call her bluff - you might regret it"

Are you really willing to risk it?? :twisted:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

No, no, Distinguished Professoer JEC. I was just kidding! I am really just a quiet, obedient student who is committed to this excellent learning institution as I really want to become a graduate of IoP's medical school :lol: :lol: .
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

What a grovel SF
Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

sf2la wrote: Okay, I guess this one can't count toward the assignment because it has an extra photo in it? Is that right, JEC? Or is it that we can't use more than the ONE Daniel photo?
:lol: :lol: :lol: I like to give some useless info. Zetti is a German chocolate company.
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Nice one, Jana
Love that banana Jerry SF jsut love it
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Well, Jana, that makes total sense that you would bring along your own chocolate. One that you like the taste of!!! :twisted:
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

sf2la wrote:No, no, Distinguished Professoer JEC. I was just kidding! I am really just a quiet, obedient student who is committed to this excellent learning institution as I really want to become a graduate of IoP's medical school :lol: :lol: .
Pleased to hear it! :wink:

Listen up ladies!! Tap......tap.......tap.

I have an announcement to make!

The faculty has given Tboss a "special leave" to research the effects of chocolate on the metabolism of Pups.

She will be gone for a few days at the most, but I am sure we will all benefit from the results of her research when she returns.

I am sure you will all want to join me in wishing her the best of luck with her vital investigation!

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Prof JEC! Prof JEC! If we have a poetry assignment next, can I work on a special research project instead?
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

sf2la wrote:Prof JEC! Prof JEC! If we have a poetry assignment next, can I work on a special research project instead?
Tboss is working on her research project in addition to her assignments; so she is not escaping from the next assignment.

Are you also volunteering to do extra research as well as your next assignment too? I am sure we could find you something to fit your.....errmmm......."unique" talents. :twisted:
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

For extra credit
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

The extra credit submissions are certainly stacking up quickly!!! :shock:

End of term scores are going to be excellent!! :D
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Another one,
Weemags79

Post by Weemags79 »

All of these pictures are lovely. Well done everyone.
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

cheryl1700 wrote:Another one,
Awww this deserves an extra credit - what is it with you and Ray? Leave my little man alone!!! But the picture is so gorgeous, and love his smile and so suits Ray so well. But did you take that picture of him naked in the bath??? I am watching you Cheryl.

SDF xx