Early pup thread- Institut for Pupology

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Sf this is all your fault who mentioned poetry????
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

cheryl1700 wrote:So do u put the poetry on the picture like in photobucket? or whatever u like? ray is still a pup?
It's your choice as to how you present the poetry and the picture. Any way is acceptable, the main task is to ensure the picture and the poetry come together to enhance the picture primarily, but also the poem. (....which, you will be relieved to hear, you do not have to write yourself! :wink: )

Ray is at the very end of the Pup era. Some Voices was filmed in September/October 1999 and so strictly speaking, although the film was not released until August 2000, yes, Ray is a Pup
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

cheryl1700 wrote:Sf this is all your fault who mentioned poetry????
Oh geez.....what do do, what to do. I am SO sorry. I owe you, Cheryl, whom I detect is a Special Needs student this semester. Didn't GG think it was a good idea? And #%€% Tboss went on to say it was a great idea. Please include them in the blame.

But in all fairness, since I planted the poetry seed in JEC's head, helping her prepare for the semester (making her job easier) that she should give me several extra credit pup points. It's only fair.

I wonder if original poems are considered 'better' and will be graded higher? Is a copied poem considered equal to an original one?
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Professor, oh professor, I have a questions.
Does it ahve to be pup's face, could it be a part of his body? maybe something he is wearing?
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Sf i think an original one will for sure gain u better marks
u little brown nose!
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Tboss me guessing it wil be the LIPS!
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

PFAs
Pouts
and Pups
Peaches all three.

Did I win?
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

why dont u give this one a go Bee??
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Because my heart belongs to the old dog, post 2000 and replete with veneers! :lol:
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

bumblebee wrote:Because my heart belongs to the old dog, post 2000 and replete with veneers! :lol:
Mrs. B. it's been a good learing curve for me. I am old dog and this has enabled me to see how he got to where he is today,
Does anyone when Hinger was? before 2000? I love Jerry and his naughty habits of rolling fags and letting women hve their way with him.
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

tbossmc2000 wrote:
bumblebee wrote:Because my heart belongs to the old dog, post 2000 and replete with veneers! :lol:
Mrs. B. it's been a good learing curve for me. I am old dog and this has enabled me to see how he got to where he is today,
Does anyone when Hinger was? before 2000? I love Jerry and his naughty habits of rolling fags and letting women hve their way with him.
Jerry's was made in 1997 so he is a pup
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

Ray has a problem - he's a Special Needs student and he is going to write about himself????? I don't think this assignment is right for him.

SDF xx
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

tbossmc2000 wrote:
I want to see that movie! Yeah, Bee, the Prof has actually Been very good to us (too good to GG last assignment IMO bc she was no better behaved than I was and she got bonus points.)

Nuh uh, Cheryl, I'm no brown nose. I'm not like that! Are you going to write an original poem?? If I were the prof, I wouldn't let Tboss write about his lips. I think she already has a stack of poems she's written about those, and she'll just pull one out. This should be a new assignment. If it's a body part, I say she should write about his ears.
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

tbossmc2000 wrote:Image
Professor, oh professor, I have a questions.
Does it ahve to be pup's face, could it be a part of his body? maybe something he is wearing?
Bearing in mind the task is to tie the poem to the picture, I question how successful you would be trying to relate a body part specifically to a piece of verse. :-k

tbossmc2000 wrote:
Jerry is most definitely a major Pup!! The Hunger was made in 1997 so you are well safe with him.
StarryDannyFan wrote:Ray has a problem - he's a Special Needs student and he is going to write about himself????? I don't think this assignment is right for him.
SDF xx
:brood: Hmmmmm.....maybe not.
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

But I am tempted to write a poem about Ray.... but Ray would feel left out as he's a student. I would be happy to write something about Ray, he would love it.

What do you think?

SDF xx