Early pup thread- Institut for Pupology

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Nice poem Tboss. I like Wordworth too.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

What i really think is amazing, that like sf put it, everybody really takes it serious and give it their best shot, even though we all know, its just for fun.
Cudos for that :thumbup:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:What i really think is amazing, that like sf put it, everybody really takes it serious and give it their best shot, even though we all know, its just for fun.
Cudos for that :thumbup:
It is funny that we give it the 'ole college try', huh? It's hard to be a slacker anytime!
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Just to let you know that your Prof is mighty proud of her class, one and all. :thumbup:

At this rate I may have to start thinking up some fun ideas for a Summer School for when term has ended! :-k

Something to print off and use as a bookmark. :wink:

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

JEC57 wrote:Just to let you know that your Prof is mighty proud of her class, one and all. :thumbup:

At this rate I may have to start thinking up some fun ideas for a Summer School for when term has ended! :-k

Thank you, Thank you, Professor JEC! May I ask a favour? (notice how I spelled it like honour???? - LOL) May I request a bookmark that says the school is in England, UK? It would mean a lot more from me if I could say that I was attending school in England. Kinda like Oxford...you understand... :lol: :lol: If you don't have time, I understand though!
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

sf2la wrote:
JEC57 wrote:Just to let you know that your Prof is mighty proud of her class, one and all. :thumbup:

Thank you, Thank you, Professor JEC! May I ask a favour? (notice how I spelled it like honour???? - LOL) May I request a bookmark that says the school is in England, UK? It would mean a lot more from me if I could say that I was attending school in England. Kinda like Oxford...you understand... :lol: :lol: If you don't have time, I understand though!

I'll see what I can rustle up. :wink:
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

thanks jec, cheers!!
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

JEC57 wrote:
sf2la wrote:

I'll see what I can rustle up. :wink:
No worries if you can't. I wonder if we will be able to buy t-shirts, jackets, notebooks, etc., with our class logo on it???
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

......because you all do know that the Institute is based in the birth-place of The Pup, yes? :wink:

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

DO you realize pupology is almost 100 pages stong. WOW. we are incredible women, we have cooekd for the pup, dressed the pup, wrote dialog for the pup, wrote poetry for the pup.
I say stand up and give yourself a hand, come on, everyone stand, :clapclap: :clapclap: :clapclap: :clapclap: :clapclap:
So Khenton, where are you, where's your poem, smartie pants
Weemags79

Post by Weemags79 »

I was going to try and make an effort to do this assignment but I've just been really tired this week. Work is getting me down and I'm failing miserable at trying to keep myself calm and in control. :cry: :cry: I didn't get home until 6.45pm due to bomb scares in Belfast. :evil: I'm supposed to be in bed sleeping but no as you can see I'm on here. :roll: :lol:
$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

Weemags79 wrote:I was going to try and make an effort to do this assignment but I've just been really tired this week. Work is getting me down and I'm failing miserable at trying to keep myself calm and in control. :cry: :cry: I didn't get home until 6.45pm due to bomb scares in Belfast. :evil: I'm supposed to be in bed sleeping but no as you can see I'm on here. :roll: :lol:
Big bear hug to you <3

Ok now..i missed from the board from ages,thanks for the grades,basically i deserved a B or C,anyway i'm going to work on this,but honestly will be tough. :roll:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Sorry about that Mags. Not to pressure you, but maybe you could find some lyrics you like and add them to a pup pic? It shouldn't take much time, but we understand. Wow, a bomb scare.

JEC, thank you VERY MUCH for the updated bookmark. Wow, I am impressed! LOVE it!!! Chester, England. Sigh....Love it. Very very cool, or as Bee would say in Wales, tidy!
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

I could never forget Jerry:
Jerry, my sweet Jerry
With lust in your soul
I see your eyes tell me
You know
Lips so full I want them
So
Unable to resist
Drives you wild
I hold you back
You want me more
Poor Jerry so sweet Image
Not even a clue
I take your body
But not your soul
You smoke your pot
To ease the mind
I share a tale of other
Times
You light your bed
Orange and red
My eyes grow dark
As I come to your bed.
Sweet Jerry
I love you Jerry
Last edited by tbossmc2000 on Sat May 28, 2011 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Raymond01

Post by Raymond01 »

Okay, I'm obviously in need of extra credit on this assignment. Here is my first and last feeble attempt at haiku.

"It's when things are unclear and when you don't know what you're doing--that's when things are difficult." Daniel Craig