Early pup thread- Institut for Pupology

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Weemags79

Post by Weemags79 »

Finally got my assignment done. Haven't been feeling well. Saturday I spent the whole day damp dusting and polishing my room then I went outside to help my dad gather up tree clippings and I worked like a busy bee. Woke up on Sunday morning to find that a few old injuries from when I was knocked down 9 years ago this October had returned but I managed to go to Church and when I got home I took a couple of painkillers which helped ease the pains.

My brother Stuart called round with Jude and it was lovely to spend some time with him.

Anyway back to posting my assignment.

Song lyrics which I like.

Take That - Never Forget

We've come so far and we've reached so high
And we've looked each day and night in the eye
And we're still so young and we hope for more

We've come a long way
But we're not too sure where we've been
We've had success, we've had good times
But remember this

Been on this path of life for so long
Feel I've walked a thousand miles
Sometimes strolled hand in hand with love
Everybody's been there

With danger on my mind I would stand on the line of hope
And I knew I could make it
Once I knew the boundaries I looked into the clouds and saw
My face in the moonlight

Just then I realized what a fool I could be
Just 'cause I look so high you don't have to see me
Finding a paradise wasn't easy but still
There's a road going down the other side of this hill

Never forget where you're coming from
Never pretend that it's all real
Someday soon this will all be someone else's dream
This will be someone else's dream

Safe from the arms of dissapoitment for so long
Feel each day we've come too far
Yet each day seems to make much more
Sure is good to be here

I understand the meaning of 'I can't explain this feeling' now
And it feels so unreal
At night I see the hand that reminds me of the stand that I made
The fact of reality

But remember this

We're not invincible, we're not invicible, no
We're only people, we're only people
Hey we're not invincible, we're not invicible
So again I tell you

Never, never forget where

Never, everybody sing, oh baby
Never, no never, never forget for love
Someday, louder, louder, louder, louder loud

Never, everybody sing that song
Never, yeah louder, louder, loud now
Someday, come on, come on, everybody, everybody
Everybody, everybody, everybody

khenton

Post by khenton »

Hey guys my feelings are hurt. Nobody told me about the new assignment. Nobody missed me huh. Oh well. K
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

khenton wrote:Hey guys my feelings are hurt. Nobody told me about the new assignment. Nobody missed me huh. Oh well. K
We did mention you a few pages. OMG, I had no idea you didn't know you missed the assignment. We all thought you were going to post some super poem wiht music and all the fan fair.
What can I do to help? I feel terrible.
Raymond01

Post by Raymond01 »

tbossmc2000 wrote:
khenton wrote:Hey guys my feelings are hurt. Nobody told me about the new assignment. Nobody missed me huh. Oh well. K
We did mention you a few pages. OMG, I had no idea you didn't know you missed the assignment. We all thought you were going to post some super poem wiht music and all the fan fair.
K--I'm so sorry. I thought you were planning a spectacular project at the very last. Possible you can ask Prof if you can file for an extension?
"It's when things are unclear and when you don't know what you're doing--that's when things are difficult." Daniel Craig

khenton

Post by khenton »

Everyone's work is lovely. Good on all of you.K
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Raymond01 wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote:
K--I'm so sorry. I thought you were planning a spectacular project at the very last. Possible you can ask Prof if you can file for an extension?
I'll go with this - we all thought you were slogging away over a masterpiece to present at the last minute - go take a look back over the pages, you were mentioned more than once. :?

Please don't be sad and think you were not thought of!! :shock: :comfort:

Ladies!! (and Ray :wink: ) Tap.....tap.....tap!! Your attention please!!

I feel that K's missing this assignment was a genuine mistake all around.

For that reason I am granting her an extension until Saturday to come up with her poetic adaptation of a favourite Pup picture.

That's of course if you want to K! I hope that you will!! :thumbup:
Here is a thumbnail of the assignment to save you having to go look for it.

When anyone misses an assignment it's a sad thing for the whole class, so I hope you will feel like you want to present a piece of work.

Ladies!!.....we need to keep a better eye on each other to make sure no-one gets forgotten or left behind!! [-X

While K is catching up, the rest of you can bend your minds to any extra credit projects you might like to submit. Some of you are a little "behind" in that department! :roll:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also, please could I ask that once you have posted something, until the last week of July, please could you leave up on the thread. This is because I am starting to prepare your report cards and I need to refer back to your body of work. :wink: Thank you - from your hard-working faculty.
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

arhhhh K, for sure we thought u were slogging away in the background, really sorry, u were most definitely missed! We were wondering why u were so quient, normally u are taking the mick out of SF. We are all sayin DOHHHHHH!!!

I know what it is, SF was gossiping away to u again, and u fell asleep at the back of the class didnt u, now tell the truth

love ya
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

Cheryl and me are putting together one poem, it will be posted very soon!! We just need to do some tweaking!!! But problem is Ray is feeling left out and he is sad that he can't do poetry assignment. He can't do something on himself!!! Prof JEC, any ideas?

SDF xx
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

StarryDannyFan wrote:Cheryl and me are putting together one poem, it will be posted very soon!! We just need to do some tweaking!!! But problem is Ray is feeling left out and he is sad that he can't do poetry assignment. He can't do something on himself!!! Prof JEC, any ideas?

SDF xx
How about Ray doing one of the previous assignments set for the class? I was thinking about the fashion assignment.......how about Ray putting together a set of pictures showing a wardrobe of clothes that he (as a Pup :wink: ) would like most to wear?
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

Ray just had an idea, he would like to do the poetry assignment - he will do it in his own way. You'll have to wait and see.

Prof JEC, you didn't give me a report on how's Ray doing in class as I haven't heard from you - is he behaving in class or running off to somewhere else? Is his support worker always there for him? I would like to have a report about Ray's behaviour in college after what happened recently.

Thank you!

SDF xx
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

JEC, you are being more than fair for K to get caught up, and Ray,
I would of died if K got an F and selfish as I am throw the class average off.
STD, look at Luna's blog, she has been looking after Ray at school.
Lets all rally around K and Ray to get their assignments in,
We are a great class at pupolgy.
K, SF actually told us she got ahold of you for the assignment. She is trying to trip you up, keep your eye on her.
Cheerleading try outs are this Saturday and I can't do it without an A average.
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
place: Pup stadium
time: 9AM
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

tbossmc2000 wrote:JEC, you are being more than fair for K to get caught up, and Ray,
I would of died if K got an F and selfish as I am throw the class average off.
STD, look at Luna's blog, she has been looking after Ray at school.
Lets all rally around K and Ray to get their assignments in,
We are a great class at pupolgy.
K, SF actually told us she got ahold of you for the assignment. She is trying to trip you up, keep your eye on her.
Cheerleading try outs are this Saturday and I can't do it without an A average. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
place: Pup stadium
time: 9AM
Don't forget your kit girls! :wink:

You have this lot to beat from St Alsatian Academy in the All-State finals! :shock:

StarryDannyFan wrote:Ray just had an idea, he would like to do the poetry assignment - he will do it in his own way. You'll have to wait and see.

Prof JEC, you didn't give me a report on how's Ray doing in class as I haven't heard from you - is he behaving in class or running off to somewhere else? Is his support worker always there for him? I would like to have a report about Ray's behaviour in college after what happened recently.

Thank you!

SDF xx
Not to worry.....the Special Needs section of the Faculty are right on it Starry.......just a bit of discussion going on about Ray's progress. :wink:

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

:rotfl: :rotfl: cracked me up the cheerleading dogs
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

We are state champions, bring it on your dogs!!
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

What?? K says she didn't know about the assignment? You ACTUALLY believe her?? It's true, I told K about the assignment when it first came out. She was really stressed over it, said she had plans to catch up on old 'Cheers' episodes instead (admitted she has a 'thing' for Ted Danson), and then started to trash Prof JEC and all our classmates (except me.)

This behavior is consistent with others who struggle to be the lead class suck-up. She's cracking under the pressure at the Institute. She can no longer hold up. Prof, I think it's time to drop her. I, for one, am tired of seeing her whiz-bang projects. Oh sure, they 'seem' impressive, but they are actually pretty boring and lack originality; I'm sure my classmates agree. But MOST of all, as I am the most compassionate of all the students, I am concerned about K's health. It's clear that she is about to crack from the pressure. If nothing else, since she didn't turn in the assignment (that I told her about several times), an 'F' is in order.