Early pup thread- Institut for Pupology

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

I see Luna and Lily are at practice...Prof, do we have an official image of our pup mascot?

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

sf2la wrote:What?? K says she didn't know about the assignment? You ACTUALLY believe her?? It's true, I told K about the assignment when it first came out. She was really stressed over it, said she had plans to catch up on old 'Cheers' episodes instead (admitted she has a 'thing' for Ted Danson), and then started to trash Prof JEC and all our classmates (except me.)

This behavior is consistent with others who struggle to be the lead class suck-up. She's cracking under the pressure at the Institute. She can no longer hold up. Prof, I think it's time to drop her. I, for one, am tired of seeing her whiz-bang projects. Oh sure, they 'seem' impressive, but they are actually pretty boring and lack originality; I'm sure my classmates agree. But MOST of all, as I am the most compassionate of all the students, I am concerned about K's health. It's clear that she is about to crack from the pressure. If nothing else, since she didn't turn in the assignment (that I told her about several times), an 'F' is in order.
Ther eis no way she can get aan "F" that will through the entire calss average down. You purposely didn't tell her jsut to get her introuble.
JEC can see right through you SF, right through you I say.
If I can't try out for cheerleading I am oging to be so MAD at U, :gaah:
Weemags79

Post by Weemags79 »

For extra credit I'm going to work on doing another pup art assignment. I've already picked my picture but will work on it tomorrow evening as I'm shattered and my head is slowly falling towards the keyboard. :roll: :lol:

I was off work today being a bank holiday and mum was looking after my little nephew and he hardly slept at all today until 8.00pm this evening. Normally he would sleep in the afternoon and that would give us time to ourselves but he didn't. :roll:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

tbossmc2000 wrote:
sf2la wrote:What?? K says she didn't know about the assignment? You ACTUALLY believe her?? It's true, I told K about the assignment when it first came out. She was really stressed over it, said she had plans to catch up on old 'Cheers' episodes instead (admitted she has a 'thing' for Ted Danson), and then started to trash Prof JEC and all our classmates (except me.)

This behavior is consistent with others who struggle to be the lead class suck-up. She's cracking under the pressure at the Institute. She can no longer hold up. Prof, I think it's time to drop her. I, for one, am tired of seeing her whiz-bang projects. Oh sure, they 'seem' impressive, but they are actually pretty boring and lack originality; I'm sure my classmates agree. But MOST of all, as I am the most compassionate of all the students, I am concerned about K's health. It's clear that she is about to crack from the pressure. If nothing else, since she didn't turn in the assignment (that I told her about several times), an 'F' is in order.
Ther eis no way she can get aan "F" that will through the entire calss average down. You purposely didn't tell her jsut to get her introuble.
JEC can see right through you SF, right through you I say.
If I can't try out for cheerleading I am oging to be so MAD at U, :gaah:
Don't worry, t....Kayla is already at camp;

We have others too.

I just don't know what to do about our ace class suck-up tboss. I'd like to help, really I would, but she's cracking under the pressure. What can we do???
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

My assignment is in - I'm writing about Ray as Ray can't do a poem about himself - it would be so weird - this can be extra credit for Ray as I like to help him. Also Ray will present his own poem soon.

I need to mention that this song is by the Hoosiers, I didn't write it at all. I knew about this song by a good friend of mine and it reminds me a lot about Ray

With kind help from Cheryl, she's always helping me out and Ray too. Thank you so much Cheryl! Hope this poem is good enough for the assignment!

SDF xx
Last edited by StarryDannyFan on Tue May 31, 2011 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
khenton

Post by khenton »

Really really lovely. K
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

That is great, SDF! It really emotes a strong sense of worry for the man.
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Ladies (and Ray :wink: )!!!

Tap.....tap.....tap!!

At lot of good work has been handed in already, but as previously posted, marking will take place this coming weekend.

The standard for this assignment has been even higher than normal, and the Faculty is amazed at the class standard!

As you can see.....they are speechless!! :shock:

sf2la wrote:I see Luna and Lily are at practice...Prof, do we have an official image of our pup mascot?
Of course! Jec's Pup has volunteered - and because he is so cute, I thought we would give him a try-out.

He has been practising hard!! :wink:

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Arwwww how cute is he!!
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Awwwwwww! He even walks! I wonder if he has started to swagger?
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote:Awwwwwww! He even walks! I wonder if he has started to swagger?
Not yet - his hips are not up to that - but give him a few more months, and he will give Daniel a run for his money :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

I can see he was born with big feet :shock:
Last edited by sf2la on Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

sf2la wrote:I can he was born with big feet :shock:
Steady on now! He's only a Pup! Any more of that talk and I will need to cover him up. :shock:

No wonder SDF is so worried about her Ray! No red blooded pup with big paws is safe!!

Last edited by JEC57 on Tue May 31, 2011 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Poor pup, he knows not what you wicked ladies are capable of thinking.
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

hilarious!!