Early pup thread- Institut for Pupology

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Yes prof Jec :D
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

cheryl1700 wrote:Yes prof Jec :D
You are all a bunch of suck ups!!! :?

But first, I'd like to thank the very generous Professor for her very generous grading on us delinquents (wrongly accused as it was.) And I'd like to apologize to Cheryl for getting her into trouble, even though she told me to make the belt a lighter color than my original who was an African American.

It was fun reading all the poems and tying them to the pics.

I have to give kudos to the professional suck-up, K. But just know that she won't be able to keep it up. I can tell that she's slipping. If there is only one spot in the IoP Medical School available, I think it should go to the student who wants to make sure that Daniel's little Daniel keep working Imagerather than someone who plans on majoring in a specialty where she would cut it off :shock: . Luv ya too, K! Image
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Have you by any chance seen the curriculum for the first term at IoP Medical School????......

The nearest you will get to the Pup's Little Pup is this.....learning how to defuzz a not-so-PFA. :twisted:

Weemags79

Post by Weemags79 »

Fantastic grades everyone. Keep up the good work.

I'm done in today. I was at a coffee morning first thing and when I came home I got stuck into helping dad gather up the hedge clippings and boy am I knackered. :roll: :lol:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Thank you to the prof for very good and fair grades. I am sure, this keeps us all enthusiased for the next assignment.
Best
nellie
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

Hello Prof JEC,

Ray here! I have my assignment here for you! I hope you spirally like it! I had some help from Starry and Cheryl (before she touched me). I want Cheryl be apart from me - I love Starry so much and I won't go near Cheryl as Starry is very angry with her, and Starry told me to not to talk with Cheryl anymore.

What is my score - I want to know!! I will be a good lad for Miss Luna, and you too in class. I hope the next assignment will be easy for me! I hope you like my assignment as I wrote the poem about my Starry girl and myself when I am ill, I am happy that she helps me alot!

Ray xxxxxxxxxx
khenton

Post by khenton »

Wow. How wonderful. K
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Cherryl, you have to do better next time, we have to keep the grade average up. I need to get into cheerleading.
Thank you prof JEC for the nice grade and the mention about my poem of Jerry, :thumbup:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

JEC57 wrote:Have you by any chance seen the curriculum for the first term at IoP Medical School????......

The nearest you will get to the Pup's Little Pup is this.....learning how to defuzz a not-so-PFA. :twisted:

:shock: Nuh uh! I don't work on butts like that JEC! I can't do that. I only take good-looking men patients. I have standards for my office!
khenton

Post by khenton »

Well prof. I must ask your indulgence and let you know that in the spirit of true harmony and good will if there is only one opening in the iop med school I think that place should go to sf. Perhaps all her bad behavior is based on feeling inadequate she shouldnt. She would make a very good doctor of whom iop could be proud. You should know that the only anatomy part I was going to remove was my foot from her butt. But during this detante (can't spell worth a darn) I don't even feel the need to pursue this Please do this. Mankind will be forever grateful. K

I am going to the nc now
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

khenton wrote:Well prof. I must ask your indulgence and let you know that in the spirit of true harmony and good will if there is only one opening in the iop med school I think that place should go to sf. Perhaps all her bad behavior is based on feeling inadequate she shouldnt. She would make a very good doctor of whom iop could be proud. You should know that the only anatomy part I was going to remove was my foot from her butt. But during this detante (can't spell worth a darn) I don't even feel the need to pursue this Please do this. Mankind will be forever grateful. K

I am going to the nc now

:blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: Oh my, K, thank you so much. You are SO generous!!!! I get to go to Med School!! You are so kind!!! Just for that, I will let you prop little Daniel up while I perform his physical exam! Uh oh, but I must do well in my other course and keep my grade point average up :shock: .
khenton

Post by khenton »

Your welcome. :neener: k
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

sf2la wrote:
JEC57 wrote:Have you by any chance seen the curriculum for the first term at IoP Medical School????......

:shock: Nuh uh! I don't work on butts like that JEC! I can't do that. I only take good-looking men patients. I have standards for my office!
You can have your pick of handsome butts when you qualify.........until then you have to practise on the hairy unwashed before you are let loose on man-meat of Daniel's quality.

Get plucking and waxing girlfriend!! :twisted:
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

StarryDannyFan wrote:

Hello Prof JEC,

Ray here! I have my assignment here for you! I hope you spirally like it! I had some help from Starry and Cheryl (before she touched me). I want Cheryl be apart from me - I love Starry so much and I won't go near Cheryl as Starry is very angry with her, and Starry told me to not to talk with Cheryl anymore.

What is my score - I want to know!! I will be a good lad for Miss Luna, and you too in class. I hope the next assignment will be easy for me! I hope you like my assignment as I wrote the poem about my Starry girl and myself when I am ill, I am happy that she helps me alot!

Ray xxxxxxxxxx
Another A+ for Ray!

Lovely work Ray, both poem and art work. :thumbup:

You are doing very well indeed.

I do have something in mind for you in the next assignment, if you don't want to do the same one as everyone else. I'll let you know when the next assignment comes out.

In the meantime, Miss Luna will take care of you in class and make sure you can concentrate on your studies.
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

tbossmc2000 wrote:Cherryl, you have to do better next time, we have to keep the grade average up. I need to get into cheerleading.
Yeah i know, I'll do my best, must do better next time. I do hope its an easier one, well at least poetry is over with. My gods, i find poetry really boring reading on the internet sites looking for one. But thanks to raymond01 found song lyrics.

Whats my grade got to do with your cheerleading??