Early pup thread- Institut for Pupology

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

khenton

Post by khenton »

I thought the assignment about food was a tough one. Geez I eat more than three times a day ya woulda thought i'd ace that one. :cry: :wink: K
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

Ray is shrieking that he has got another A+, what a achievement for him!! He is so happy today. He says that he cannot wiat to find out what is the next assignment, we are very curious what Ray has got to do now.

Thank you very much for the grade - it's really good for Ray!!!

SDF xx
$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

Thanks for the high grade Prof Jec,i've thinked what i made some average for all studesnt in th IoP?
What you think people? 8)
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

JEC57 wrote:
sf2la wrote:
JEC57 wrote:Have you by any chance seen the curriculum for the first term at IoP Medical School????......

The nearest you will get to the Pup's Little Pup is this.....learning how to defuzz a not-so-PFA. :twisted:

:shock: Nuh uh! I don't work on butts like that JEC! I can't do that. I only take good-looking men patients. I have standards for my office!
You can have your pick of handsome butts when you qualify.........until then you have to practise on the hairy unwashed before you are let loose on man-meat of Daniel's quality.

Get plucking and waxing girlfriend!! :twisted:
Uh huh... I can't Prof! I can't! They are too disgusting. Upon further examination (that's a med school term, btw) I think these are a woman's hairy boobies. I don't do those.
khenton

Post by khenton »

Sf as a doctor you will be bound by that hippo critical oath and those are not bobbies. Crikey. I'll gladly die before letting u examine me. :wink: k
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

khenton wrote:Sf as a doctor you will be bound by that hippo critical oath and those are not bobbies. Crikey. I'll gladly die before letting u examine me. :wink: k
Criminy sakes, K - maybe we should go into practice together - I think you nailed it. That's the butt of a hippo wearing pants!
khenton

Post by khenton »

and i hate to tell ya i bet we'd get more butts like that than like HHH PFA. i am deffo rethinking med school!!! :twisted: :wink: k
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

khenton wrote:and i hate to tell ya i bet we'd get more butts like that than like HHH PFA. i am deffo rethinking med school!!! :twisted: :wink: k
Sorry, if I get involved in this, but sf - you seriously need to rethink - there is only ONE HHH pfa and I hate to bring that to you, but most likely, its NOT the one, you gonna have a chance to treat.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

khenton

Post by khenton »

U betcha! K
Weemags79

Post by Weemags79 »

Afternoon Class Mates *mwah*
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Afternoon mags, hiya matie!
Weemags79

Post by Weemags79 »

Hiya Cheryl, I've had one of those days in work where I just wanna cry. ;-( Thank god I'm going early with the post.
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Weemags79 wrote:Hiya Cheryl, I've had one of those days in work where I just wanna cry. ;-( Thank god I'm going early with the post.
cyber hug to ya, mags :comfort:
Weemags79

Post by Weemags79 »

cheryl1700 wrote:
Weemags79 wrote:Hiya Cheryl, I've had one of those days in work where I just wanna cry. ;-( Thank god I'm going early with the post.
cyber hug to ya, mags :comfort:
Thanks for the hugs Cheryl very much appreciated.
khenton

Post by khenton »

Mags, babe have decided to go into med school after all. I am gonna be the IOP first doctor of pup pschology. I am writing my thesis on how you can be cured of everything but gential herpes by watching DC pup films.\

You say you had a really crummy day and you could cry. Well, this doctor recommends a health dose of Kiss and Tell Pup.

The pup's answer to his problem (a real ball buster of an ex girlfriend) was to get schreeching drunk and sit half naked (thank god) on the floor and feel miserable. We all can do that but unfortunately not all of us look that appealing snookered.

If that doesn't work. You can join the Splendide pup (I know JEC I am stretching the time line a bit) for peaches and get juice all over your twa----oops! Sorry. And dream about kisses resplendant and stickie.

So don't feel bad. Not here in the Pup Playground of Danland. We love you just the way you are. :wink: k