Early pup thread- Institut for Pupology

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

sf2la wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote:I swear, your all GA GA over the new pictures and are not thinking straight.
I am going to Luna's for the summer. Image
this is my really, really, really disapointed face
tboss, you look like you are about to cry in this photo. You looked so happy in the last one. What, you got the notice from the Institute that you didn't make cheerleading? Not even the mascot?
I beg your parden, I am moving over to Luna's as it's closer to the cheerleading camp I have to go to this summer. I MADE THE SQUAD. :cheer: She will keep me on task. You just heard jealous rumors.
And why is MAgs working the switchboard when the institue is clsoed for the summer? Did prof make her stay behind and work? That's terrible.
$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

sf2la wrote:

Blame tboss, mags. Now that she's in the back of the class I bet she's going to start sexting Daniel. I'll move out of the way so Prof JEC can catch her. Then SHE'LL have detention and get assigned extra homework. That will be the last time she'll ask for new assignments!

I agree, it's been a hectic week. We need to unwind this weekend and be refreshed for next week :wink: .
DETENTION?
Are you kidding?I warn you all,if shall be a detention i must be with you ..undestood..so all of YOU shall hear my singing Don't you forget about me..
remember?
My terrible terrible Glaswegian/southern italian accent?
Do you really want to take that risk?
I want to suggest to Prof Jec to make this as punishment.. :twisted:
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Folks, I don't feel that there is the same enthusiasm for this creative venture as there was when it started and it seems a sense of boredom has crept in - - folks doing the assignments just because I posted them.

That's okay though - sometimes these things are fun for a while, but then when they become "old", people move on to new laughs.

It's not worth me making new assignments if people don't really want to take part, and are doing so just to be polite.

So........as of today

Weemags79

Post by Weemags79 »

Please don't close the IOP. :cry: I was enjoying doing the assignments. :P Certainly got my brain working. :lol: I just want to apologise for taking over the thread with my ranting and ravings when I've got my own blog to do it in. :cry:
Last edited by Weemags79 on Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

I like doing the assignments too, dont close, at least not yet. You've brought a lot of banter back
khenton

Post by khenton »

dear prof

i want to take a minute and thank you for all the brilliant creative and wonderful things that you accomplished by having the iop on this thread.

I thank you for generosity your spirit of fairness, your kindness and your willingness to shoulder a lot of responsibility.

you drew the best out of us with your gift for making assignments that were challenging as well as just plain fun.

what was playground for us students was hard and decicated work on your part. Bravo!!!! Danland is here because we are all nuts. Please I means that in the nicest possible way. So thanks for the memeories and the new skills i got to hone doing my assignments.

I am looking forward to launching my career as dan land's first psychiatrist who does and will allways believe all ills can be cured by a good dose od your fav thing--in my case massive does of HHH.. k
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I am really sad to hear this - not sure, I saw anything that came even close to boredom - au contraire, this is one of the liveliest threads and the most pleasant - My vote goes for "Please leave it open and give us a new assignment, even if it means hard work(for both parts) :wink:

But yes - thanks for all the hard work and if you feel like having a rest, I will respect that, of course.

Not sure, your pupils are NOT going to make a demonstation to convince you though... :twisted:
Last edited by Germangirl on Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

khenton

Post by khenton »

Germangirl wrote:I am really sad to hear this - not sure, I saw anything that came even close to boredom - au contraire, this is one of the liveliest threads and the most pleasant - My vote goes for "Please leave it open and give us a new assignment, even if it means hard work :wink:

But yes - thanks for all the hard work and if you feel like having a rest, I will respect that, of course.

Not sure, your pupils are NOT going to make a demonstation to convince you...
:stick_iagree: :stick_iagree: :clapclap: :clapclap: :clapclap: k
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Prof JEC, :shock: I am so sad to see the sign when I arrived this morning,
You are so amazing to create such fun for us.
I love the brain exercises you created for us. I have broadened my abilities in photobucket, I really learned about PUP. I was given the privilege to display art, work on poems, and watch Daniel's growth in his career.
I take my hat off to you JEC; your imagination to create should not be stifled.
Please continue to show us your talent.

http://smilebox.com/playBlog/4d6a55784e ... gview=true
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Tboss thats really very good, brill!
Weemags79

Post by Weemags79 »

Dear Prof Jec

I don't know what else to say everyone else seems to have said what I was thinking. :wink: I'm sure we all had fun doing the assignments and coming up with the best result that we could muster. :lol: I was a late beginner and only managed to complete two assignments and one piece for extra credit. The "craic" on here was brilliant and it won't be the same. :lol: :cry:

Lots of Hugs & Kisses
Mags xoxoxoxoxoxo
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Prof! Was it because the other students were a pain in the ass? :shock: I want to offer my deepest apologies for them. I can only imagine how difficult it must have been to teach a bunch of degenerates.

I have to say that I am bummed too! I learned a lot. I learned how to use Photobucket (some) and also my own computer's iMovie (for detention.) Is the Med School still open or will I need to transfer?

I'm surprised you sensed boredom from the students :-k . Huh. It was never boring; stressful - yes, boring - no. I wish you'd continue your position at the Institute and hold classes. However, since it is summer and everyone needs to kick back a bit, IF you do decide to hold classes, maybe having two weeks to turn in the work would be nice.

I have to say that you are my favorite professor ever. You weren't too harsh on grading us, and that kept everyone from getting too discouraged.

But I totally understand if you want to retire from the position. It's hard work!!
xoxoxo
Med School Student No. 0001
sf
$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

JEC57 wrote:Folks, I don't feel that there is the same enthusiasm for this creative venture as there was when it started and it seems a sense of boredom has crept in - - folks doing the assignments just because I posted them.

That's okay though - sometimes these things are fun for a while, but then when they become "old", people move on to new laughs.

It's not worth me making new assignments if people don't really want to take part, and are doing so just to be polite.

So........as of today

Basically i agree with the other students,i've enjoyed to post every assignment,besides the graphic one that for me was quite tough,this thread is really nice and vital,but i do respect your decision.
Basically i've loved to take part of this since the start,it's a shame that you've decided in this way but again i respect your decision.
Denise.
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

I understand what you are saying JEC but people are calling for their assignments and I think this thread is popular but some people made it go off on tangents, I think that what has made JEC feel like this. But I am sure that she will feel ready to go back to what she does best, and then giving us marks. Ray is upset that school is over, what shall I do with him at home?????

SDF xx
$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

StarryDannyFan wrote:I understand what you are saying JEC but people are calling for their assignments and I think this thread is popular but some people made it go off on tangents, I think that what has made JEC feel like this.

SDF xx
Basically i think that everyone that posted here in this thread their assignments done in a brilliant way,but definitely if Jec feels that something just isn't fun anymore and decide to close the thread then again i respect her opinion.
Denise.