Early pup thread- Institut for Pupology

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

OMG :lol: :lol: Oh yeah - no problem 8)
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

I like this assignement it'll be fun to do. Nice one!!
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Good one prof. I like it. Wait till SF reads this one.
Weemags79

Post by Weemags79 »

Welcome back everyone and thank you Prof Jec for re-opening the IOP. :jump: :happyrunning: :dance2: I shall get my thinking cap on. :roll: :lol:
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Well, you've fed him and clothed him.....he now needs somewhere to live!! :thumbup:
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

Yay Ray is happy that the college is open, finally he can come and do something with his life!!! Cheryl, that picture of Ray saying Yay is too cute!!!

Where's the assignment specially for Ray then?

SDF xx
$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

Fuh..seems quite fun..now i need to figure out the apartment ^^
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

WHAT'S THIS??? School is back in session? Image But I was just getting used to sleeping in til noon!

Just kiddin'. YEA!!!!! But what happened? I never got an email notice from Pup school notifying me that the school was reopened :x. Is it a conspiracy? I got tipped off about school being reopened! Oh no, I'm already one day behind everyone else Image....I must get to bed and rest up...

JEC, did you really hire that swimming instructor :shock: ? I really need to learn how to swim, I do, I do!

I'm wearing this to school on our first day back in case Daniel comes in to welcome us back.

In case you're wondering, that's me all right, uh huh. Yep! Image
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

sf2la wrote:WHAT'S THIS??? School is back in session? Image But I was just getting used to sleeping in til noon!

Just kiddin'. YEA!!!!! But what happened? I never got an email notice from Pup school notifying me that the school was reopened :x. Is it a conspiracy? I got tipped off about school being reopened! Oh no, I'm already one day behind everyone else Image....I must get to bed and rest up...
There always has to be one student who does not check her mail box. :roll:
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

JEC57 wrote:
sf2la wrote:WHAT'S THIS??? School is back in session? Image But I was just getting used to sleeping in til noon!

There always has to be one student who does not check her mail box. :roll:
I know JEC, SF has been the problem child all semester. Someone has to straighten her out.
Luna might have to tutor her and crack the whip to get her to pay attention
$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

Done:

khenton

Post by khenton »

sab, unbelievable and so so cool. I want to move in now. I really like the color scheme and that you had the floor plan. I see him to in a really clean space like you envision. Good, Good. The hearts are a great touch. jWanna be my decorator. My new place could use you K
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Wow sab thats excellent, and u dont hang around, how quick was that! Love the union jack in the background too.
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

I don't want to distract the rest of you from your assignments ($ab has time to relax now, being the early-bird :thumbup: ).......but there is an e-mail for all of you!

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Image I'm free, I bagsi sharing a tent with Ray if we're going on a camping trip, purely to look after him if he's nervous of the dark. I dont want to share with SF she drools when she sleeps.

Where we going??