Early pup thread- Institut for Pupology

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

Sorry that Ray didn't hand in his assignment - he needs some help with choosing his own pad, I am sure it will be all spirally!!! I am sure that someone will come forward to help Ray.

What is happening about the field trip? Ray is so excited about that one.

SDF xx
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

StarryDannyFan wrote:Sorry that Ray didn't hand in his assignment - he needs some help with choosing his own pad, I am sure it will be all spirally!!! I am sure that someone will come forward to help Ray.

SDF xx
Yeah, what about it? Is everybody still on? I think, the Prof is ready to kick our arses really hard. I am almost sure, she is looking forward to do that :twisted:

So guys, how about it?
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:
StarryDannyFan wrote:Sorry that Ray didn't hand in his assignment - he needs some help with choosing his own pad, I am sure it will be all spirally!!! I am sure that someone will come forward to help Ray.

SDF xx
Yeah, what about it? Is everybody still on? I think, the Prof is ready to kick our arses really hard. I am almost sure, she is looking forward to do that :twisted:

So guys, how about it?
Shhhh...don't ask just yet...I'm sitting at an airport with 9 hours of traveling and waiting ahead....Shhhh..... It's a 3-day weekend here though because of July 4th. Shhhhh...
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote:
Germangirl wrote:

SDF xx

So guys, how about it?
Shhhh...don't ask just yet...I'm sitting at an airport with 9 hours of traveling and waiting ahead....Shhhh..... It's a 3-day weekend here though because of July 4th. Shhhhh...
Have a save trip!!!! Hugs...

Sorry to bring this to you, though - you missed out on your assignment and on return, you can already prepare yourself morally for a F..I think..:dunno:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Yep SF sorreee for sure an F :wink:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:
sf2la wrote:
Germangirl wrote: Yeah, what about it? Is everybody still on? I think, the Prof is ready to kick our arses really hard. I am almost sure, she is looking forward to do that :twisted:

So guys, how about it?

Sorry to bring this to you, though - you missed out on your assignment and on return, you can already prepare yourself morally for a F..I think..:dunno:
I thought we got an extension due to the wedding reception? :shock:
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

sf2la wrote: I thought we got an extension due to the wedding reception? :shock:
Nice try. :wink:

The wedding news broke on the Saturday night / Sunday morning, but the assignment was due in on Friday 24th!!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
sf2la wrote:

Sure, that's what the prof said, but how long an extension do you need?
Its been 10 days now. :brood:

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:
sf2la wrote:
Germangirl wrote: Have a save trip!!!! Hugs...

Sure, that's what the prof said, but how long an extension do you need?
Its been 10 days now. :brood:
:cryblow Well, I got home to my mom's on the same day she got home from being gone a month. She tripped on a cobblestone in Germany and got two fractures in her elbow. When she was here, she had a few orthopedist appointments, etc.. On top of that, she caught a bad cold from her husband, which she has now passed onto me. :cryblow :cryblow . It's very sad, isn't it?? :lol:
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

I have been waiting and waiting and waiting for my A+ to be posted, cheerleandinf is on hold, I can;t do anything until I show my grades to the head coach. :brood: :brood: :brood: :brood:
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Grades will be posted in the morning, once I have had a chance to ask discuss SF's situation with Miss Luna.........

................ and some other members of the faculty.

calypso

Post by calypso »

JEC57 wrote:Grades will be posted in the morning, once I have had a chance to ask discuss SF's situation with Miss Luna.........

si! we have to discuss this in depth. we msut have zero basura ,
and also how Ray will cope this term yes? we must protect his bojangles and make assignments easier..
ImageImage
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

calypso wrote:
JEC57 wrote:Grades will be posted in the morning, once I have had a chance to ask discuss SF's situation with Miss Luna.........
and also how Ray will cope this term yes? we must protect his bojangles and make assignments easier..
Yes........what to do about Ray. :brood: We must also think about what to do with him on the Field Trip coming up. Maybe he can share a tent with Nurse Lily? That would deter any hankpanky!! :shock:

Now, next on the Agenda is SF's situation. Here we are a full week past the deadline and no assignment submitted.

It seems a shame to pull down the class average. :-k How about giving her an extra catch-up assignment? :dunno:

We must think about our cheerleading team's entry to the State Finals, they won't make it if the grades fall. :shock:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

JEC57 wrote:
calypso wrote:
Yes........what to do about Ray. :brood: We must also think about what to do with him on the Field Trip coming up. Maybe he can share a tent with Nurse Lily? That would deter any hankpanky!! :shock:

Now, next on the Agenda is SF's situation. Here we are a full week past the deadline and no assignment submitted.

It seems a shame to pull down the class average. :-k How about giving her an extra catch-up assignment? :dunno:

We must think about our cheerleading team's entry to the State Finals, they won't make it if the grades fall
. :shock:

OH NO!

May I (what do they call that when you sit in on a class but don't get credit?) Would that work?? I've already started my assignment, Dear Wonderful Prof! I'm learning new technology to do it, and I'd hate to throw it away now. Can my grade be left out of the average?? Maybe not even grade mine - just acknowledge that the work was done?????
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

sf2la wrote: Image

OH NO!

May I (what do they call that when you sit in on a class but don't get credit?) Would that work?? I've already started my assignment, Dear Wonderful Prof! I'm learning new technology to do it, and I'd hate to throw it away now. Can my grade be left out of the average?? Maybe not even grade mine - just acknowledge that the work was done?????
Hmmmm.......what do you think Miss Luna?

We must be fair to all I think.

What to do - - - what to do. :brood: