Early pup thread- Institut for Pupology

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Zibzabzut

Post by Zibzabzut »

The young pup leans in to say hello... 8)

lilee

Post by lilee »

does any one have pictures of dc as a young boy,i've never seen any :D
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

lilee wrote:does any one have pictures of dc as a young boy,i've never seen any :D
Right on page one on this thread :wink: He is 17 here but there are many other ones here
http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/forum/ ... php?t=2668
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

honeyjes

Post by honeyjes »

Hey JEC thanks for doing my montage
Truth, wisdom, love, seek reasons; malice only seeks causes.
Johann Kaspar Lavater
Daniel Craig 007

Post by Daniel Craig 007 »

Germangirl wrote:
lilee wrote:does any one have pictures of dc as a young boy,i've never seen any :D
Right on page one on this thread :wink: He is 17 here but there are many other ones here
http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/forum/ ... php?t=2668
He looks quite cute in these pics. :P
But as everyone knows: The older they get, the sexier they are! :wink:
calypso

Post by calypso »

young pup..........seasoned pup :lol:
ImageImage
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

I prefer young pup actually. It seems that Daniel might change his face, like plastic surgery or it could change with age I don't know. I like the young pup..... very much like Ray.

SDF xx
tbossmc2000

plastic surgery

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Funny you mention the young Daniel to now, especially in some of the pre Bond pictures, I thought he might of been drinking a lot back then and partying. I would bet he had some work done. If so he looks great. No shame in that.
T :lol:
bumblebee

Re: plastic surgery

Post by bumblebee »

tbossmc2000 wrote:Funny you mention the young Daniel to now, especially in some of the pre Bond pictures, I thought he might of been drinking a lot back then and partying. I would bet he had some work done. If so he looks great. No shame in that.
T :lol:
I think popular thought agrees - his time with Heike was a low point in terms of his appearance.
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

good point. But maybe just a little nip tuk!!
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

He quit smoking to train for Bond. I've noticed the before and after smoking in others (Anthony Bourdain) and their faces look younger after they quit. I wouldn't be surprised if DC had some "resurfacing" done. With a lazer or microderm abrasion. But, I don't think he has had any surgery.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Cyanaurora wrote:He quit smoking to train for Bond. I've noticed the before and after smoking in others (Anthony Bourdain) and their faces look younger after they quit. I wouldn't be surprised if DC had some "resurfacing" done. With a lazer or microderm abrasion. But, I don't think he has had any surgery.
IF he had done actual surgery, he would have also done those low eye lids, but they are still there. Don´t think he is the type to do it - too straight in all his ways - that would be like trying to hide, what you actually are...

I think, the Sats days brought with her lots of healthy food and a more lealthy way of living, plus the grown hound has probably done some thinking of his own :wink: - just my two...
Last edited by Germangirl on Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

Germangirl wrote:
Cyanaurora wrote:He quit smoking to train for Bond. I've noticed the before and after smoking in others (Anthony Bourdain) and their faces look younger after they quit. I wouldn't be surprised if DC had some "resurfacing" done. With a lazer or microderm abrasion. But, I don't think he has had any surgery.
IF he had done actual surgery, he would have also done those low eye lids, but they are still there. Don´t think he is the type to do it - too straight in all his ways - that would be like trying to hide, what you actually are...

I think, the Sats days brought with her lots of healthy food and a more lealthy way of living, plus the grown hound has probably done some thinking of his own :wink: - just my two...
Sats is the type for healthy living. She looks every healthy and so she cares for Daniel as well. He needs this kind of living for Bond and for every other project in life. A surgery is very improbable in my eyes. Like GG said this wouldn't be his behaviour. He has so many wonderful trade marks that he shouldn't give up and probably doesn't want to give up..
Zibzabzut

Post by Zibzabzut »

I doubt he's had anything done...although I thought I read somewhere that he did have to get stitches/a type of face surgery since he got kicked in the face while doing a Bond stunt? Does anyone else recall reading about that?
Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

Zibzabzut wrote:I doubt he's had anything done...although I thought I read somewhere that he did have to get stitches/a type of face surgery since he got kicked in the face while doing a Bond stunt? Does anyone else recall reading about that?
I read that, too. He cut his cheek and so it had to become sutured. But this was the only surgery I heard about.