Early pup thread- Institut for Pupology

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Well a fancy abit of canoodling in a tent me self, do u think it could be abroad we are going, where is it not hot? Wales, Scotland or Germany, Germany isnt hot, very nice. Come Nellie i mean gg use your snivelling skills on Prof Jec :wink: , to find out, she doesnt trust me, thinks i am up to something, i cant think why.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

cheryl1700 wrote:Well a fancy abit of canoodling in a tent me self, do u think it could be abroad we are going, where is it not hot? Wales, Scotland or Germany, Germany isnt hot, very nice. Come Nellie i mean gg use your snivelling skills on Prof Jec :wink: , to find out, she doesnt trust me, thinks i am up to something, i cant think why.
I won't even try - I KNOW, she won't tell me or anybody. She is very secretive - maybe she doesn't want to scare us off too early :shock:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

khenton

Post by khenton »

cheryl1700 wrote:Well a fancy abit of canoodling in a tent me self, do u think it could be abroad we are going, where is it not hot? Wales, Scotland or Germany, Germany isnt hot, very nice. Come Nellie i mean gg use your snivelling skills on Prof Jec :wink: , to find out, she doesnt trust me, thinks i am up to something, i cant think why.

Geese cheryl! really you up to something? Never. :wink: K. I swear i'll back you up with the prof.

And gg, miss Nellie. I will just have to have a golf cart for that backpack. The boss and sf--on their own! :wink: K
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Ladies.......you seem to be assuming that clones and men will be allowed. :shock:

Don't go making too many plans for canoodling. [-X You will be far too busy!

If Starry cannot accompany Ray (because of the children you understand :wink: ), then he will share with his Auntie Luna and Nurse Lilly.

StarryDannyFan wrote: JEC, what is Ray's assignment please - he is curious to know and is so excited.

SDF xx
I think this time, Ray might be able to manage the same assignment as everyone else.

After all, he is a Pup, so all he has to do is chose what he would like in his own apartment! :thumbup:
Last edited by JEC57 on Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

Oh yeah I forgot all about the kids!! Yeah I have to stay home. I want to be sure that his auntie Luna will be there with him all the time. I am dreading the thought of Cheryl sneaking into the tent while Auntie Luna is off talking to someone, and molesting Ray while he's sleeping.

I am always worried about Ray you know - Ray really wants to go and stand on his feet. I am also worried that he won't take his medication while going on this camping trip. I trust GG to be with Ray as I know she doesn't fancy him at all, but Cheryl has the hots for Ray.

SDF xx
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

StarryDannyFan wrote:Oh yeah I forgot all about the kids!! Yeah I have to stay home. I want to be sure that his auntie Luna will be there with him all the time. I am dreading the thought of Cheryl sneaking into the tent while Auntie Luna is off talking to someone, and molesting Ray while he's sleeping.

I am always worried about Ray you know - Ray really wants to go and stand on his feet. I am also worried that he won't take his medication while going on this camping trip. I trust GG to be with Ray as I know she doesn't fancy him at all, but Cheryl has the hots for Ray.

SDF xx
Sorry to burst your bubble, Starry, but I do like Ray - how can anybody not?
He is an attractive, wonderful man, but you could trust me nevertheless...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Germangirl wrote:
StarryDannyFan wrote:Oh yeah I forgot all about the kids!! Yeah I have to stay home. I want to be sure that his auntie Luna will be there with him all the time. I am dreading the thought of Cheryl sneaking into the tent while Auntie Luna is off talking to someone, and molesting Ray while he's sleeping.

SDF xx
Sorry to burst your bubble, Starry, but I do like Ray - how can anybody not?
He is an attractive, wonderful man, but you could trust me nevertheless...
GG i like it, :lol: :lol:

Starry, cant u get one of your relatives to have the kids even if it is just for one night, Ray would love it. You could watch the stars together at night next to the campfire.
Oh yeah could u do me favour and stop putting ice in Ray's lucosade flask for me, as they end up down my dress (back and front). I've only been able to get him back once, he runs to quick. Thank you
I wouldnt molest him when he's sleeping, no not never, what would be the point in that! :lol: :wink:

I wouldnt worry about him not takin his meds, much as he doesnt like them, Luna is extremely firm with him, and makes him show his empty mouth everytime so no shananigs there. As i have seen him once take them with nurse lily. Chucking them up in the air like peanuts, then once she left, spat them out like peanuts, catching them in his hand. I told him it wasnt a good idea, and he told me to mind my own [-X . Anyway Prof Jec saw him do it, so she sorted him out, straightaway. I think they pretty much have that under control here.

I want to know where we are going?? :hyper: Image :hyper:
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

cheryl1700 wrote: I want to know where we are going?? :hyper: Image :hyper:

53.40957 -3.14343 :twisted:
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

JEC57 wrote:

That must be a map ref, right, investigations come on girls, put our thinkin caps on.
Bummer, no men jec, except Ray of course.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

JEC57 wrote:

:lol:

I am SURE, there is a way to find out, what that means. Just not by me :wink:

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

I put the map ref in and this came up....Address:McDonald's, 310 Kensington
Liverpool
L7 2RN

Where going to Mcdonalds, in liverpool? eh?? :-k I dont get it, whats with all the hiking gear then.
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

cheryl1700 wrote:I put the map ref in and this came up....Address:McDonald's, 310 Kensington
Liverpool
L7 2RN

Where going to Mcdonalds, in liverpool? eh?? :-k I dont get it, whats with all the hiking gear then.
:rotfl:

Not sure what happened there, but we ain't going to Liverpool - or a McDonalds anywhere else either! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

JEC57 wrote:
cheryl1700 wrote:I put the map ref in and this came up....Address:McDonald's, 310 Kensington
Liverpool
L7 2RN

:rotfl:

Not sure what happened there, but we ain't going to Liverpool - or a McDonalds anywhere else either! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
yeah thought that was a bit skew whiff, will have another try.
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

We're going to the Wirral in Merseyside, Hoylake eh, next to the beach and the countryside, YIPPHEE!! Is that right!
:happyrunning: :hyper: :hyper: :happyrunning:
We are going to Hoylake campin yay yay yay!!!
We can go the pub his dad owned once. Walking in the footsteps of the pup! hey, that tattoo on his arm its a liverbird really, off the liver buildings, he was just too embarassed to say it, so he's made this big story that it's from the incas in peru, when really its a liverbird...(at the beginning of this clip 00.04)
la la la la la lala la
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BawWcO1U ... re=related
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

cheryl1700 wrote:We're going to the Wirral in Merseyside, Hoylake eh, next to the beach and the countryside, YIPPHEE!! Is that right!
:happyrunning: :hyper: :hyper: :happyrunning:
We are going to Hoylake campin yay yay yay!!!
We can go the pub his dad owned once. Walking in the footsteps of the pup! hey, that tattoo on his arm its a liverbird really, off the liver buildings, he was just too embarassed to say it, so he's made this big story that it's from the incas in peru, when really its a liverbird...(at the beginning of this clip 00.04)
la la la la la lala la
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BawWcO1U ... re=related
I should have remembered that if there was only one person in the class who would know how to read a map reference......it would be you! :roll: :lol: :lol: