Quantum of Solace

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

JoniJoni
Posts: 2296
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:00 am

Post by JoniJoni » Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:43 pm

Thanks Redluna. I just posted a notice at news tidbits. I'd post pictures, but I stink at that.

There's some very nice ones. I wonder who is the girl in the hat, that he's hugging.

JoniJoni
Posts: 2296
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:00 am

Post by JoniJoni » Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:50 pm

Thanks!!!! He looks happy? I think he's glad to be back at it.

Germangirl
Moderator
Posts: 46405
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Germangirl » Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:53 pm

JoniJoni wrote:Thanks Redluna. I just posted a notice at news tidbits. I'd post pictures, but I stink at that.

There's some very nice ones. I wonder who is the girl in the hat, that he's hugging.
Joni - The find of the day - that´s for sure. Image

Red - was just going to post them, but was thinking, someone might be faster
:lol:. Thanks :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Image

User avatar
montana
Posts: 713
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:07 pm
Location: Spain

Post by montana » Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:56 pm

my my my! first pictures, and so handsome! thanks for posting them :D :D :D :D

User avatar
redluna
Posts: 3566
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:20 pm
Location: Germany

Post by redluna » Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:00 pm

Image

Image

Image

You're all welcome! It's all JoniJoni's merit, she'd found it first!!!!
Image

JoniJoni
Posts: 2296
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:00 am

Post by JoniJoni » Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:00 pm

I was reading about poor Britney, and voila!! there was Daniel. He looks perfect. :D :D :D :D

advicky
Posts: 1738
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:37 pm

Post by advicky » Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:07 pm

THANK YOU!

Germangirl
Moderator
Posts: 46405
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Germangirl » Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:09 pm

Maybe its this location
Filming with the man himself takes place today at Burwood Place, W2 London at a place called Waterfall Gardens
from commanderbond as well as from Mi6

...and I want to be the man with the clothbrush...:wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Image

User avatar
redluna
Posts: 3566
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:20 pm
Location: Germany

Post by redluna » Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:09 pm

ad78472 wrote:THANK YOU!
Nice and brandnew avatar Vicky!!!! :D
Image

User avatar
Dunda
Administrator
Posts: 21922
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:08 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Dunda » Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:15 pm

Germangirl wrote:
JoniJoni wrote:Thanks Redluna. I just posted a notice at news tidbits. I'd post pictures, but I stink at that.

There's some very nice ones. I wonder who is the girl in the hat, that he's hugging.
Joni - The find of the day - that´s for sure. Image

Red - was just going to post them, but was thinking, someone might be faster
:lol:. Thanks :D

Thanks! Faster as the wind! :lol: :lol: :lol:

(off to post one of the new pics in my beloved ears-thread :twisted: )
Image

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com

Germangirl
Moderator
Posts: 46405
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Germangirl » Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:16 pm

Dunda wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
JoniJoni wrote:Thanks Redluna. I just posted a notice at news tidbits. I'd post pictures, but I stink at that.

There's some very nice ones. I wonder who is the girl in the hat, that he's hugging.
Joni - The find of the day - that´s for sure. Image

Red - was just going to post them, but was thinking, someone might be faster
:lol:. Thanks :D

Thanks! Faster as the wind! :lol: :lol: :lol:

(off to post one of the new pics in my beloved ears-thread :twisted: )
Yeah - its gonna be a busy eve :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Image

User avatar
bond_girl 69
Posts: 785
Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 11:52 am
Location: undercover - just don't ask whose

Post by bond_girl 69 » Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:26 pm

WOW!!! :D :D

Thanks for sharing!!
Image

User avatar
sharmaine
Posts: 5496
Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 5:28 am
Location: Lotusland, Canada

Post by sharmaine » Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:33 pm

Lovely shots....thanks for uploading.
Daniel looks....(THUD)....stunning.
So many people milling about on the set.

It would be interesting to see a film set and watching him being filmed.
I would guess there are giant lulls of non-action considering how many crew members are hovering around all the time.

Have you noticed that most of the "primpers" he has are male and not female? :wink: Perhaps the job is best left to someone who won't be so dazed and confused from being in front of him.

User avatar
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator
Posts: 7195
Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:27 pm

Post by Elaine_Figgis » Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:33 pm

Germangirl wrote:
Dunda wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
JoniJoni wrote:Thanks Redluna. I just posted a notice at news tidbits. I'd post pictures, but I stink at that.

There's some very nice ones. I wonder who is the girl in the hat, that he's hugging.
Joni - The find of the day - that´s for sure. Image

Red - was just going to post them, but was thinking, someone might be faster
:lol:. Thanks :D

Thanks! Faster as the wind! :lol: :lol: :lol:

(off to post one of the new pics in my beloved ears-thread :twisted: )
Yeah - its gonna be a busy eve :lol:
I added the link for the search result.

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2008/01/04 ... g-bond-22/
Crazy!

User avatar
funnlim
Posts: 154
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:13 pm

Post by funnlim » Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:36 pm

I LOVE THAT SUIT!!!!

Was it really raining? He looks a bit pale here.

Post Reply