Quantum of Solace

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Lu wrote:Hey, I just realized this is supposed to be the Bond 22 thread. We do veer off topic sometimes, don't we?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yes you do!!!!
Mimi_kitty

Post by Mimi_kitty »

Why don´t you open a new thread :lol:

like "Master Daniel and I" :twisted: :roll: :lol: :lol:
Cause you affect me ...

Fascinate me....
Deb

Post by Deb »

Mimi_kitty wrote:Why don´t you open a new thread :lol:

Now that is an excellent suggestion and I can see it being very popular :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

Lu wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
Lu wrote: Oh, I hope that's true. It would be very hard for me to change at this point. And then another pictures like this would come up and set me back. 8) :lol:
Turning a serious interrogation pic with death threatening looks into a seriously sex provoking pic is almost impossible - but you did it. :lol:

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!! thank you mutti--with Jesper gone, now my fantasizing will go on more easily :lol:

You are making my sides split

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Lu

Post by Lu »

Mimi_kitty wrote:Why don´t you open a new thread :lol:

LOLOLOLOLOLLLLL! Master Daniel and I. OMG. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You girls should not encourage me in my sickness. Just look at what has become of our lovely Bond 22 thread because of me, it has turned into Bondage 22.

EVERYONE BACK ON TOPIC, NOW!!!!!!!

(that was Master Daniel talking, not me) :lol:
My books!

StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

Take your medication Lu. It's urgent that you take it right now. Are you hearing Master Daniel's voice in your head?

StarryDannyFan xx
Lu

Post by Lu »

StarryDannyFan wrote:Take your medication Lu. It's urgent that you take it right now. Are you hearing Master Daniel's voice in your head?

StarryDannyFan xx
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Daniel will never be master over me, but he pretends...
My books!

StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

Lu wrote:
StarryDannyFan wrote:Take your medication Lu. It's urgent that you take it right now. Are you hearing Master Daniel's voice in your head?

StarryDannyFan xx
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Daniel will never be master over me, but he pretends...
Oh, you just made me laugh over your comment!!! Are you really OK? Are you ill Lu? You seem not to be talking sense tonight.....

StarryDannyFan xx
Lu

Post by Lu »

StarryDannyFan wrote:
Lu wrote:

StarryDannyFan xx
Oh, you just made me laugh over your comment!!! Are you really OK? Are you ill Lu? You seem not to be talking sense tonight.....

StarryDannyFan xx
You better send Ray over to help me. I'll send him right back, SDF, I promise... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
My books!

sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

Just caught up with this interesting little side dish.
Lu - Lu - Lu.....I'm grinning from ear to ear.
Doesn't take much to get you going.
Whatever you're putting in your Cheerios, I want some. :twisted: :wink:

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sharmaine wrote:Just caught up with this interesting little side dish.
I don´t think, its in her Cheerios, sharmaine. I feel, its that sexy charisma of this man, that gets right through to our most defenseless parts. :twisted:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Lu

Post by Lu »

Germangirl wrote:
I don´t think, its in her Cheerios, sharmaine. I feel, its that sexy charisma of this man, that gets right through to our most defenseless parts. :twisted:
GG...maybe it is your siggy that gets me going... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: I had not noticed it until this morning...how have I missed it?????
My books!

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Lu wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
GG...maybe it is your siggy that gets me going... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: I had not noticed it until this morning...how have I missed it?????
Because I put it on just now, Lu :lol: But it will be a switch thing with my old one - not giving that one up...Eyes or pfa? What a dilemma... :twisted:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Lu wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
THis new siggy is not only hot, it is brand-new! :twisted:
Love it!

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

Lu wrote:
StarryDannyFan wrote:
Lu wrote: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Daniel will never be master over me, but he pretends...

StarryDannyFan xx
You better send Ray over to help me. I'll send him right back, SDF, I promise... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Oh, I don't think so. I don't trust you. I know your ways! You are a evil little bitch! LOL!!!! Just joking, am not serious! Ray would be ruined if I sent him to you. No way.

StarryDannyFan xx