Quantum of solace photo call

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Faustine

Post by Faustine »

Germangirl wrote:Mathieu Almaric will make a creepy villain. Looks like Roman Polanski, though. :lol:
I like very much Mathieu Almeric
:D
I saw him in the photocall and I liked very much his smile and his eyes... I hope that he is a typical villain Bond ... overacted and totally crazy... like Christopher Wlken in A view to kill
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

zonzi wrote:
Faustine wrote:
Giancarlo :shock: :shock: :shock:

you still look handsome in spite of your age :twisted:
So gorgeous, elegant and a bit perverse man.... I adore him :twisted: :twisted:
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Faustine wrote:
Germangirl wrote:Mathieu Almaric will make a creepy villain. Looks like Roman Polanski, though. :lol:
I saw him in the photocall and I liked very much his smile and his eyes... I hope that he is a typical villain Bond ... overacted and totally crazy... like Christopher Wlken in A view to kill
I don´t know about the overacted, but he does look like he could indeed do crazy very well :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Faustine

Post by Faustine »

Germangirl wrote:
Faustine wrote:
I don´t know about the overacted, but he does look like he could indeed do crazy very well :D
I do not say it specifically for Mathieu, only I have seen it in Munich.

It of overacted it´s for the Villain Bond in same, I like h these excessively bad villains ... they make me laugh very much

There are lines in the argument that already me putting very nervous :roll: ... so I hope that the villain is attractive ... more than Le Chiffre, this handsome, bored and cool villain

Handsome Villain Bond????? Only Red Hunter... too similar a Daniel :lol: :lol:

6. Say what I’m thinking
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

Faustine wrote:
zonzi wrote:
Faustine wrote:
Giancarlo :shock: :shock: :shock:

you still look handsome in spite of your age :twisted:
So gorgeous, elegant and a bit perverse man.... I adore him :twisted: :twisted:
yep :shock: :twisted:
Renske

Post by Renske »

Faustine wrote:
Good thing is that they already worked together on Munich. He played "Louis", the guy Eric Bana bought the information from.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Renske wrote:Good thing is that they already worked together on Munich. He played "Louis", the guy Eric Bana bought the information from.
At the moment I don't remember one scene that they had together :?
Was it like in TCG, where Daniel and Eva didn't have one scene together?

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

Dunda wrote:
Renske wrote:Good thing is that they already worked together on Munich. He played "Louis", the guy Eric Bana bought the information from.
I read an interview to Daniel that was mentioning that he had known briefly Mathieu when they filmed Munich but that they had not shared any scene

6. Say what I’m thinking
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

Daniel looks great as always. Great pics.
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Faustine wrote:
Dunda wrote:
I read an interview to Daniel that was mentioning that he had known briefly Mathieu when they filmed Munich but that they had not shared any scene
Thanks - that´s why I don´t remember him. Have to admit, I only rented that film and watched Dans scenes. :oops: (Its a good film, but seriously dark and unpleasant)
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Faustine

Post by Faustine »

Germangirl wrote:
Faustine wrote:
Dunda wrote: At the moment I don't remember one scene that they had together :?
Thanks - that´s why I don´t remember him. Have to admit, I only rented that film and watched Dans scenes. :oops: (Its a good film, but seriously dark and unpleasant)
Seeing only the Daniel'scenes you have seen the better of the whole movie ... it is not a good movie at all

6. Say what I’m thinking
dodo007

Post by dodo007 »

Faustine wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
Faustine wrote: I read an interview to Daniel that was mentioning that he had known briefly Mathieu when they filmed Munich but that they had not shared any scene
Seeing only the Daniel'scenes you have seen the better of the whole movie ... it is not a good movie at all
Really? I thought it was a good movie. Yes it was dark and not exactly cheerfull but it's not exactly a subject you can sugarcoat.

"We are teachers on sabbatical and we've just won the lottery" Quantum Of Solace
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

dodo007 wrote:
Faustine wrote:
Germangirl wrote: Thanks - that´s why I don´t remember him. Have to admit, I only rented that film and watched Dans scenes. :oops: (Its a good film, but seriously dark and unpleasant)
Really? I thought it was a good movie. Yes it was dark and not exactly cheerfull but it's not exactly a subject you can sugarcoat.
Spielberg seems to me to be unnecessarily pretentious when he tells storys like Munich

To my eyes only Munich has an interesting thing: gives voice to the Palestinians ... the rest is not supported in the script. There is no plot explanation of why both youngest and violent men of the group survive.

Eric Bana is an additional suffering :?

6. Say what I’m thinking
dodo007

Post by dodo007 »

Faustine wrote:
dodo007 wrote:
Faustine wrote: Seeing only the Daniel'scenes you have seen the better of the whole movie ... it is not a good movie at all
Spielberg seems to me to be unnecessarily pretentious when he tells storys like Munich

To my eyes only Munich has an interesting thing: gives voice to the Palestinians ... the rest is not supported in the script. There is no plot explanation of why both youngest and violent men of the group survive.

What do you mean by "There is no plot explanation of why both youngest and violent men of the group survive" ?

"We are teachers on sabbatical and we've just won the lottery" Quantum Of Solace
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

dodo007 wrote:
Faustine wrote:
dodo007 wrote: Really? I thought it was a good movie. Yes it was dark and not exactly cheerfull but it's not exactly a subject you can sugarcoat.

What do you mean by "There is no plot explanation of why both youngest and violent men of the group survive" ?
For what Steve and Avner do they survive? I do not understand. If they were hunting them why not to kill them first? They were the most violent. Steve with this teen enthusiasm for killing and Avner was the brain

6. Say what I’m thinking