Daniel´s wax figure

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Mimi_kitty

Daniel´s wax figure

Post by Mimi_kitty »

Finally, we have him in Wax

:roll: Something around the eyes is strange..a bit too blue...but the rest looks ok ( for a wax figure......)

What you do you think about it ? Does it look similar to him?
Last edited by Mimi_kitty on Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cause you affect me ...

Fascinate me....
magch

Post by magch »

:shock: :shock: :shock: I don't think it looks like Daniel at all. They didn't capture his expressions correctly. They only capture the superficial facial characteristics but didn't capture his charm. :x
dodo007

Post by dodo007 »

To be honest, I don't really like it. Something about it is weird.... Usually wax figures look alot more realistic than his does.

"We are teachers on sabbatical and we've just won the lottery" Quantum Of Solace
Faustine

Re: Daniel´s wax figure

Post by Faustine »

Mimi_kitty wrote:Finally, we have him in Wax

:roll: Something around the eyes is strange..a bit too blue...but the rest looks fine

What you do you think about it ? Does it look similar to him?
The eyes color is ok, skin color also :lol: :lol: :lol:

The strange thing they are the cheekbones
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
Mimi_kitty

Post by Mimi_kitty »

I found a picture of tom hanks
Cause you affect me ...

Fascinate me....
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

For me also, they captured each of his facial structures but couldn´t make it work as a whole - and he has NEVER had such a cruel hard look in his eys, not even when he looks cruel. :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Mimi_kitty wrote:I found a picture of tom hanks
That´s even worth :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

" Something around the eyes is strange..a bit too blue...but the rest looks fine

What you do you think about it ? Does it look similar to him?"

No, I think it's creepy.
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

JoniJoni wrote:" Something around the eyes is strange..a bit too blue...but the rest looks fine

What you do you think about it ? Does it look similar to him?"

No, I think it's creepy.
Like any wax doll
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

No it seems very creepy to me - it is not very realistic.. Can I ask, where is this wax figure from? Madame Tussauds in London? I have been there twice!

StarryDannyFan xx
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

someone just posted the google link to the photo for the base of the wax head. Where was that exactly? Or could someone post the pict of it, because that's been floating around a thread somewhere.
Crazy!
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

Nope, nope, nope!
This is not a good wax figure....nose is too big, pout is not right - too stern, not sexy, eyes too far apart, cheekbones sagging, lines are not in the right places, forehead lines - too many (they don't criss cross like that). Good grief! I know that it takes a lot of effort to produce these things but I can just see Daniel cringing at his own likeness. Bloody awful!

Just goes to show that they broke the mold when Daniel came into being. His face cannot be duplicated. This figure exudes NOTHING!
Last edited by sharmaine on Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dodo007

Post by dodo007 »

StarryDannyFan wrote:No it seems very creepy to me - it is not very realistic.. Can I ask, where is this wax figure from? Madame Tussauds in London? I have been there twice!

StarryDannyFan xx
It's at Louis Tussaud's in Blackpool http://www.louistussaudswaxworks.co.uk/whatsnew.htm

"We are teachers on sabbatical and we've just won the lottery" Quantum Of Solace
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Crazy!
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

Oh yeah I have been in it.. last September, I asked about Daniel's wax figure.. Louis Tussaud's waxworks are not very good! Madame Tussaud's waxworks are more realistic. I think Madame Tussaud's are going to make one of Daniel Craig very soon but I don't know when. I hope to go there if they have Daniel Craig there!

StarryDannyFan xx