Flashbacks of a fool

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl
Moderator
Posts: 46433
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Germangirl » Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:49 am

Lu wrote:
Oh these pictures, wonderful! Daniel has a tad too much mascara on perhaps, but Satsuki, OMG...she is stunning. I am sorry to freak some of you out but as someone who has been pregnant four times, actually five times, Satsuki is about 2-3 months gone here I would say. :lol: In early pregnancy you mainly see filling out in the face, upper arms, and breasts---man, she is glowing here and she looks so healthy and beautiful. As soon as I saw her I immediately thought, she is going to have a baby.

Or maybe it is just that she has a uterus on the front of her dress. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Agree - my exact thinking - Danski might be on the way. :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Image

User avatar
montana
Posts: 713
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:07 pm
Location: Spain

Post by montana » Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:02 am

the ones from afp but bigger size, i wish there were more afp shots...anyway

Image

Image

Image
Image

User avatar
loucifer67
Posts: 123
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:38 am

Hi

Post by loucifer67 » Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:14 am

Just got back from the BFI premier and thought I would post these here

Image
Daniel at the BFI
Image
Mark Strong
Image
The DtD gang

Zonzi - You may chuckle to learn that on the train home I met a dozen or more people who had been to see "Tarkan" LOL

Lou
x
"I have no armour left, you've stripped it from me"

Loucifer67
X

Image

Germangirl
Moderator
Posts: 46433
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Germangirl » Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:33 am

Image
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Image

User avatar
loucifer67
Posts: 123
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:38 am

Post by loucifer67 » Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:52 am

1] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihzoJuZtXEU
Arrival at the BFI
2] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVRcniLdc0k
Sats takes her seat with Daniel's PR Lady

2 more when you tube finally upload them

Lou
x
"I have no armour left, you've stripped it from me"

Loucifer67
X

Image

User avatar
catasa
Posts: 292
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:34 am
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Post by catasa » Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:08 am

Thanks for all the new pics. Dan and Sats looks very good!
/Åsa
I can make you a Daniel MySpace layout
Image
^^^Image text: False Alarm by KT Tunstall^^^

User avatar
bettymiller
Posts: 160
Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:18 pm
Location: germany

Post by bettymiller » Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:21 am

Germangirl wrote:
Lu wrote:
Oh these pictures, wonderful! Daniel has a tad too much mascara on perhaps, but Satsuki, OMG...she is stunning. I am sorry to freak some of you out but as someone who has been pregnant four times, actually five times, Satsuki is about 2-3 months gone here I would say. :lol: In early pregnancy you mainly see filling out in the face, upper arms, and breasts---man, she is glowing here and she looks so healthy and beautiful. As soon as I saw her I immediately thought, she is going to have a baby.

Or maybe it is just that she has a uterus on the front of her dress. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Agree - my exact thinking - Danski might be on the way. :D
...same thought here. i´m curious if we are right.

User avatar
Lynda
Posts: 405
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:59 pm
Location: Edinburgh

Post by Lynda » Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:16 am

Just loving all these pictures. What a truly beautiful couple they make. Daniel is just SMOULDERING in these shots. I think I need a cold shower!!!
"He's blond ... he's Bond ... he's actually quite good!"

Germangirl
Moderator
Posts: 46433
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Germangirl » Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:26 am

bettymiller wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
Lu wrote:
Oh these pictures, wonderful! Daniel has a tad too much mascara on perhaps, but Satsuki, OMG...she is stunning. I am sorry to freak some of you out but as someone who has been pregnant four times, actually five times, Satsuki is about 2-3 months gone here I would say. :lol: In early pregnancy you mainly see filling out in the face, upper arms, and breasts---man, she is glowing here and she looks so healthy and beautiful. As soon as I saw her I immediately thought, she is going to have a baby.

Or maybe it is just that she has a uterus on the front of her dress. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Agree - my exact thinking - Danski might be on the way. :D
...same thought here. i´m curious if we are right.
Yes. Never been one to start an endless and probably meaningless rumor, but here ist was my first thought. We are likely to find out. :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Image

User avatar
redluna
Posts: 3566
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:20 pm
Location: Germany

Post by redluna » Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:28 am

With Bailie Walsh
Image

with Matthew Vaugn
Image

with Jodhi May, Sats, Mark Strong and Sam Taylor-Wood
Image

With Donna Air
Image
Last edited by redluna on Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

User avatar
Lu
Posts: 3415
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:31 am

Post by Lu » Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:55 am

Germangirl wrote:
bettymiller wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
Lu wrote:
Oh these pictures, wonderful! Daniel has a tad too much mascara on perhaps, but Satsuki, OMG...she is stunning. I am sorry to freak some of you out but as someone who has been pregnant four times, actually five times, Satsuki is about 2-3 months gone here I would say. :lol: In early pregnancy you mainly see filling out in the face, upper arms, and breasts---man, she is glowing here and she looks so healthy and beautiful. As soon as I saw her I immediately thought, she is going to have a baby.

Or maybe it is just that she has a uterus on the front of her dress. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Agree - my exact thinking - Danski might be on the way. :D
...same thought here. i´m curious if we are right.
Yes. Never been one to start an endless and probably meaningless rumor, but here ist was my first thought. We are likely to find out. :wink:
With Daniel being the way he is, he'll be denying the rumors up until the point the baby's actually crowning. :lol: She'll be toddling around like a huge pregnant whale and he'll be saying "Yes, I'm not going to comment on that rumor, that's private." Bwah ha ha.

The more I think about it though, the timing would not be good if she is. If she is early pregnant now, the baby would arrive either right before or right after the QofS release. I would not wish all that hullabaloo and travelling to premieres everywhere on anyone, much less an 8 or 9 month pregnant woman, or the parents of a newborn. :shock:
My books!
Image

Image

User avatar
montana
Posts: 713
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:07 pm
Location: Spain

Post by montana » Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:17 am

here's a .zip with the rest of gettyimages photos, there are 60 pix, that's why i'm not posting all them here. some are the ones from wireimages but bigger

(ca 2mb) http://www.sendspace.com/file/2kil10

:D :D :D
Image

Germangirl
Moderator
Posts: 46433
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Germangirl » Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:19 am

Thanks for all the efforts to make us happy :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Image

User avatar
redluna
Posts: 3566
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:20 pm
Location: Germany

Post by redluna » Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:21 am

montana wrote:here's a .zip with the rest of gettyimages photos, there are 60 pix, that's why i'm not posting all them here. some are the ones from wireimages but bigger

(ca 2mb) http://www.sendspace.com/file/2kil10

:D :D :D
Thanks Montana!
Image

User avatar
montana
Posts: 713
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:07 pm
Location: Spain

Post by montana » Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:26 am

from famous:

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

i'm uploading the rest...
Image

Post Reply