Flashbacks of a fool

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

montana

Post by montana »

redluna wrote:from the rottentomatoes article that JoniJoni posted in the news-section

lovely! thanx so much red!!! i'm looking forward for more new pix to show up! :D :D
Jacqui

Post by Jacqui »

I think this is probably the right place to post the link to the footage I took at the premiere on Sunday. I have uploaded it to MySpace but I hope you will all be able to view it ......

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea ... D=32378340

Jacqui x
Misha

Post by Misha »

Jacqui wrote:I think this is probably the right place to post the link to the footage I took at the premiere on Sunday. I have uploaded it to MySpace but I hope you will all be able to view it ......

Jacqui x
Fantastic Video Jacqui, thanks for posting it!!

Michelle
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

zonzi wrote:
Faustine wrote:I´m not Faustine.

My dear Faustine is sleeping finally and I´m taking care of her tonight. She has had a very bad and hard days but I´m sure that she would like to share these photos with you.

From Just Jared

Ciao Faustine's friend

say hello to her from me !!!!!! I do hope she gets better.

PS: are you the friend who hates Daniel Craig ???? :shock: :lol:
The same guy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: The one that brought this "Plague" to her life in 2001 with Tomb Raider. Since she cannot move I take advantage and I will write horrible things on this ugly and shorter guy... A moment! She makes it much better than I, her sarcasm does not have rival. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Only I say.... 1.80 m :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Good joke :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

She is here, reading the forum but she cannot write. Sends kisses to all.
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
magch

Post by magch »

Faustine wrote:
The same guy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: The one that brought this "Plague" to her life in 2001 with Tomb Raider. Since she cannot move I take advantage and I will write horrible things on this ugly and shorter guy... A moment! She makes it much better than I, her sarcasm does not have rival. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Only I say.... 1.80 m :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Good joke :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hi Faustine's friend, finally heard directly from you. :D Be careful, you may get attacked. Not everyone here likes the sarcasm. :wink: Please say hi to Faustine. I hope she is recovering well, haven't seen her around for a few days. Thanks for taking care of her.

"Plague"? :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

magch wrote:
Faustine wrote:

Hi Faustine's friend, finally heard directly from you. :D Be careful, you may get attacked. Not everyone here likes the sarcasm. :wink: Please say hi to Faustine. I hope she is recovering well, haven't seen her around for a few days. Thanks for taking care of her.

Approximately 1.80 m, right Dunda?! :lol: :lol:

All the best Faustine.
Crazy!
JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

Misha wrote:
Jacqui wrote:I think this is probably the right place to post the link to the footage I took at the premiere on Sunday. I have uploaded it to MySpace but I hope you will all be able to view it ......

Jacqui x
Fantastic Video Jacqui, thanks for posting it!!

Michelle
WoW, welcome to the forum Jacqui!

How fun for you to be there. Great video...
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:
magch wrote:
Faustine wrote:

Approximately 1.80 m, right Dunda?! :lol: :lol:

All the best Faustine.
Yes, approx. :lol: :lol: But at least he has a pfa!

Best wishes for Faustine!

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Great vid, jacqui - and isn´t that Pams kissing scene? He is walking to the big guy in the blue shirt, signs that CR clap or however you call it. Then he gets oviously a little package and says "Thank you very much" and is kissing someone. Pam´s said, they were standing next to the big guy.

Can anybody please save this - to good to get lost. :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

PAMELA BRAMMER

Flashbacks of a Fool

Post by PAMELA BRAMMER »

OMG Thank you, Thank you, Thank you

Your vid shows me handing Daniel his belated birthday pressie and him leaning over and giving me a kiss and then him taking a photo of us (which sadly didnt include both Daniel and I but printed out and wont erase anyway as Daniel took it).

I couldnt believe that I am in your vid.

The only problem is that my Real Player isnt working at present so I cant download it. Is it possible for you (or anyone else who can do it) to upload it to megaload?

Please Please.

Love you Jacqui

Pam :D :D :D x
Never regret anything that makes you smile!
montana

Post by montana »

redluna

Post by redluna »

Lovely vid, thanks for sharing Jacqui!!!

And thanks Montana for the pics!
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

Nice video and lovely pics :D
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
montana

Post by montana »

ladies and gentleman, of course

another BRAND NEW CLIP!

here's to watch it (you have to click 'trailer' on the right) : http://www.uci.ie/fanatic/film_info/m11 ... Of_A_Fool/

here's for downloading :wink:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/fqhzsu
redluna

Post by redluna »

montana wrote:ladies and gentleman, of course

another BRAND NEW CLIP!

here's to watch it (you have to click 'trailer' on the right) : http://www.uci.ie/fanatic/film_info/m11 ... Of_A_Fool/

here's for downloading :wink:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/fqhzsu
Thank you Montana :mrgreen: