Flashbacks of a fool

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Lu

Post by Lu »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:
ad78472 wrote:http://www.gqmagazine.co.uk/Video/defau ... EXCLUSIVES

I found this. I haven't seen it yet.
great find!
Yes, this was great! The fidgeting was funny. And Daniel's face when Baillie was talking about him being damaged. Haha, we're in therapy now.

I thought it was nice too how he asked if they would work together again and Baillie sort of hemmed and Daniel said YES, we WILL. He must be a great friend to have. wish he was my friend. LOL. With benefits. :twisted:
My books!

zonzi

Post by zonzi »

montana wrote:here's another video i found this morning, with an excerpt we've previously seen but uncensored

http://www.side2.no/film/article1757349.ece

i couldnt save it before and now i'm not in the mood to try, quite exahusted after work, i will give another try tomorrow...
Yerp, I just gave it a try, but it looks like we are not allowed to save it :?
montana

Post by montana »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:
ad78472 wrote:http://www.gqmagazine.co.uk/Video/defau ... EXCLUSIVES

I found this. I haven't seen it yet.
great find!
great, thanx for this.

here's for download:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/nq96v7
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Great :D Thank you. I can just hear him thinking "How the hell I gonna sound, like I give a damn about that best dressed thing?" :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

BondBabe2008

Post by BondBabe2008 »

I saw Flashbacks of a Fool last nite at the movies, Dan was extremely HOT & SEXY Cooooorrrrr PHWOAR !!!! :oops: :oops: I even saw his DICK :oops: :oops: :twisted: :twisted:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Omegagirl1973 wrote:I saw Flashbacks of a Fool last nite at the movies, Dan was extremely HOT & SEXY Cooooorrrrr PHWOAR !!!! :oops: :oops: I even saw his DICK :oops: :oops: :twisted: :twisted:
Nice :D but besides that. How did you like it?
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Lu

Post by Lu »

Omegagirl1973 wrote:I saw Flashbacks of a Fool last nite at the movies, Dan was extremely HOT & SEXY Cooooorrrrr PHWOAR !!!! :oops: :oops: I even saw his DICK :oops: :oops: :twisted: :twisted:
Omegagirl, you kill me. :lol:
My books!

007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

Germangirl wrote:
Nice :D but besides that. How did you like it?
it = the movie OR it = his dick ? :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

"Nur du und ich... und 400 Papageien."
BondBabe2008

Post by BondBabe2008 »

Sure I did like the movie, as Dan did totally turn me on LOL :twisted: :twisted:

I love thinking about him all the time as that's all I ever do is thinking about him cos there's something special about this wonderful man.

:lol: :lol:
catherinep

Post by catherinep »

Omegagirl1973 wrote: Sure I did like the movie, as Dan did totally turn me on LOL :twisted: :twisted:

I love thinking about him all the time as that's all I ever do is thinking about him cos there's something special about this wonderful man.

:lol: :lol:
I second that. :lol:
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

One question I wish interviewers would ask is how does his daughter feel about his full frontal and all his other nudity in films . When I was youger I had friend whose dad looked like a shirtless be still my heart Mathew MaConahey (sp?) . This is just a referance since Matt was about 5 at the time ... I remember saying "your dad is gorgious " and her giggleing " yeah I know..." That girl would have had a lot more friends if se had invited them over more ... I remember staring . It was funny crushing on the girl's dad with the girl .
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

laredo wrote:One question I wish interviewers would ask is how does his daughter feel about his full frontal and all his other nudity in films
I surely don't want to hear an interviewer asking this question, because I don't like watching when a man gets a punch in real life :lol: :lol:
but on the other side I would like hear Daniel saying 'I don't comment on that f****** question'. :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
BondBabe2008

Post by BondBabe2008 »

Hear Hear, as I already know that Daniel doesn't like Interviewers very much as they do make him feel quite nervous I reckon. Which I don't blame Dan at all. As if I were Dan I probably feel the same too.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Hi Omegagirl1973, would it be able to cut your avatar on the left side (of course on the left side :twisted: )?? PLEASE!

I always have to scroll to the right because it's so wide :lol: :lol: :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Dunda wrote:Hi Omegagirl1973, would it be able to cut your avatar on the left side (of course on the left side :twisted: )?? PLEASE!

I always have to scroll to the right because it's so wide :lol: :lol: :lol:
Or make it your sig instead?
Crazy!